Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright (11381 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Is Bright – Lai Mohammed / Can This Convention Cure Ailing PDP? -the Nation / Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
TheBlackSaint:
Unless I'm mistaken, the write was meant to be about the prospects of a PDP revival but what you have written instead suggests that PDP does not have a strategy to fulfill this as you have spent more time writing about APC than PDP.

It's not unexpected. Already there is a precedence. When they were suppose to campaign and leverage on Jonah-daft so called achievement and selling it to the populace, they were busy looking for Buhari's certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by QuotaSystem: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
I'm optimistic/there will be/might be/could be/its likely/probably/etc.

= Wishful Thinking.

Ministerial aide[size=14pt] LOSERS![/size] grin tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2015
macpetrus:
Yes!... The Future is bright for PDP

Buhari deserves our support in the next 4 years and that includes us criticizing him. His supporters must prepare to accept that.

Even his supporters like my humble self will heavily criticise him if need be.

7 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ManMountain(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Some of us still take him seriously. Very seriously!

And you will keep getting disappointed, because he will keep dishing out fake and jaundiced analysis to you that you will swallow gullibly.

7 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by vladimiros: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
You APC supporters ate slowly showing ur true colours..

A Pdp supporter speaks harmless opinion and u attack him like wolves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ManMountain(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
deemdeem:

We will surely keep APC on it toes, no party in nigeria will again joke with the social media.

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:

And you will keep getting disappointed, because he will keep dishing out fake analysis to you that you will swallow gullibly.

That's ur cup of vinegar!

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by macpetrus(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Good
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
vladimiros:
You APC supporters ate slowly showing ur true colours..

A Pdp supporter speaks harmless opinion and u attack him like wolves
That is the APC for you. Attack him, Attack him more and keep attacking him. Same way they rose to power! Fortunately for us, Nigerians will in no little time see them for who they are. The attack won't have any effect anyway

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ozoigbondu: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
I can see some people are suffering from delusion of self granduer believing that PDP.It is now that PDP is needed more than ever and only a fool will believe that PDP has withered away for losing one election.............in six months time when we start bashing the change govt for not meeting our demands that is in their magicial manifesto thats when you know that PDP is more than alive.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. ...Mike tyson

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ManMountain(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
dearpreye:

That's ur cup of vinegar!
Swerve! Bunch of crying losers grin

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ozoigbondu: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
That is the APC for you. Attack him, Attack him more and keep attacking him. Same way they rose to power! Fortunately for us, Nigerians will in no little time see them for who they are. The attack won't have any effect anyway

Don't mind them PDP will soon be the one attacking and we will it the same way it was taught by lai mohammed.......mercliess bloody and sometimes unrealistic

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by vladimiros: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:

Leave them..all they know is attack and criticize..they cant argue openly its shamefull

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by TheBlackSaint(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2015
You are absolutely correct. If their approach in opposition is similar to the style of governance, then I fear for the state of the opposition in Nigeria. Democracy is unbalanced without a strong and credible opposition.
PS: Please let us all refrain from call President Jonathan names. While I agree that he ran a shockingly bad government, we can make our points without resorting to insults and name calling.
deemdeem:

It's not unexpected. Already there is a precedence. When they were suppose to campaign and leverage on Jonah-daft so called achievement and selling it to the populace, they were busy looking for Buhari's certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Some people would be so disappointed. grin

I just dey laugh ......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by signz: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Well for PDP to take power come 2019, they need to retain the strong personalities in the party. Sule Lamido, Dankwambo, Shema, Peter Obi, Akpabio, Ribadu, Anyim, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Fayose, etc must stay back and convince all the governors elected under the umblerra to stay back and fight.

Apc employed some intelligent guys to do their propaganda and this worked well against Gej. Gej's propaganda team lost woefully to Apcs team. PDP must start now to assemble smart people both in the print and social media. Will Apc government make a mistake? Yes they will and the job of the propaganda will be to blow it out of proportion.

North will still be in power till at least 2023. Now if Buhari comes out again from apc in the 2019 elections, PDP should bring out a Lamido or ribadu or Dankwambo ( I kinda like him cos I heard really working) and pick a Se/SS running mate.

Sit down with intelligent policy makers and draft policies and ideologies that all PDP governed states must follow.

Above all they should have these 2 qualities Patience and perseverance. Those are th 2 qualities that Buhari and Tinubu have should incase pdp don't grab power in 2019. I have a feeling that APC will do well this first term and may start taking things for granted in 2nd term. Except if oil falls to below $20 per barrel or SS militants makes good their promise by sabotaging oil pipelines.

3 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Don't mind them PDP will soon be the one attacking and we will it the same way it was taught by lai mohammed.......mercliess bloody and sometimes unrealistic
You de vex o oga...
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by maslong(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Q
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

I just dey laugh ......
Why you de laugh in Obj's style?
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by QuotaSystem: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All i know is that l will enjoy being in opposition.....all we need to do is make unrealistic demands,demand that our demands be met for the good of the nation,cry and whine in the media when they are not met,even when met declare we declare it was not met properly and demand it should be met in our own way or we will make Nigeria ungovernorable,bastardize everything d govt does,give buhari several nickname,bash him like their is no tommorow,insult him any how we like............As taught to us by lai mohammed of APC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You speak like a kid undecided.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by signz: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2015
TheBlackSaint:
You are absolutely correct. If their approach in opposition is similar to the style of governance, then I fear for the state of the opposition in Nigeria. Democracy is unbalanced without a strong and credible opposition.
PS: Please let us all refrain from call President Jonathan names. While I agree that he ran a shockingly bad government, we can make our points without resorting to insults and name calling.

There will always be opposition. Do not fear Sir for nature will always strike a balance.

If the opposition doesn't come from outside of apc ( Example PDP), then it will come from within APC ( Example is the defections that hit PDP last year such can happen to APC).

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
Why you de laugh in Obj's style?
My brother! E reach to laugh o. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by fkaz(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:

Oga first and foremost PDP need to change their name and slogan and they will need another 15years before they can be recognise as a strong opposition party. The south east could have been a breeding ground for the new opposition party, unfortunately i doubt south east can stay long as opposition party in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
signz:
Well for PDP to take power come 2019, they need to retain the strong personalities in the party. Sule Lamido, Dankwambo, Shema, Peter Obi, Akpabio, Ribadu, Anyim, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Fayose, etc must stay back and convince all the governors elected under the umblerra to stay back and fight.

Apc employed some intelligent guys to do their propaganda and this worked well against Gej. Gej's propaganda team lost woefully to Apcs team. PDP must start now to assemble smart people both in the print and social media. Will Apc government make a mistake? Yes they will and the job of the propaganda will be to blow it out of proportion.

North will still be in power till at least 2023. Now if Buhari comes out again from apc in the 2019 elections, PDP should bring out a Lamido or ribadu or Dankwambo ( I kinda like him cos I heard really working) and pick a Se/SS running mate.

Sit down with intelligent policy makers and draft policies and ideologies that all PDP governed states must follow.

Above all they should have these 2 qualities Patience and perseverance. Those are th 2 qualities that Buhari and Tinubu have should incase pdp don't grab power in 2019. I have a feeling that APC will do well this first term and may start taking things for granted in 2nd term. Except if oil falls to below $20 per barrel or SS militants makes good their promise by sabotaging oil pipelines.
APC rose to power via propaganda, PDP will bounce back but not by mere propaganda but excellent organisation. Look at what happened in Egypt and Tunisia, you will see that the people later saw what the so-called changers were really up to after assuming power. Another scenario is playing out in Greece. The Opposition party came on board with many promises that they know they can't fulfil. Less than Two(2) months after assuming power, their real intention began to manifest. They adopted the policy of their predecessors and use different name-tag for cover. The people are now feeling disappointed http://www.cnbc.com/id/102445830 . The PDP will be rebranded, credible leader will be presented in 2019. Whoever want to leave should be allowed to.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by nigerianvenom(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2015
APC will be in shamble b4 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one barcanista.
the future is bright

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
My brother! E reach to laugh o. grin grin

Make i follow you laugh?
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
Make i follow you laugh?
Abeg carry chair siddon laugh with me . grin

3 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg carry chair siddon laugh with me . grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
egift:
What is this? Hahahahaha
leave dat fool let him continue subbing.
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Firefire(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

I just dey laugh ......

Me too dey laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

What I know is, he who laugh LAST?...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC / Yinka Johnson Re-arraigned For Reckless Driving / Over N600bn Allocated To Education In 2018—osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.