Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright (11379 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Is Bright – Lai Mohammed / Can This Convention Cure Ailing PDP? -the Nation / Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Firefire:

Me too dey laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

What I know is, he who laugh LAST?...
Laugh best

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All i know is that l will enjoy being in opposition.....all we need to do is make unrealistic demands,demand that our demands be met for the good of the nation,cry and whine in the media when they are not met,even when met declare we declare it was not met properly and demand it should be met in our own way or we will make Nigeria ungovernorable,bastardize everything d govt does,give buhari several nickname,bash him like their is no tommorow,insult him any how we like............As taught to us by lai mohammed of APC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U ARE NOBODY
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by neenar: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Wonders shall never end! Barcanista, since when?
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Bizibi(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
I hope your loyalty to the party......no games,what happened to PDP is a blessing in disguise....
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Firefire:

Me too dey laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

What I know is, he who laugh LAST?...
Laugh o.

Some of these boys that are already calculating their 5000 naira allawee would be so disappointed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by attacker231: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
tomakint:
Of course the PDP will bounce back bigger and better however, I am of the strong opinion that this incoming government of Buhari may not achieve more than the Jonathan-led government by the time it's wrapping up come 2019!

Old papa, you are still here. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Firefire(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Laugh o.

Some of these boys that are already calculating their 5000 naira allawee would be so disappointed. grin

Honestly, I wish Buhari's government well and hope he will fulfill all his electoral promises.

However, what I know is Nigeria Political landscape can never remain the same again with the many lies and propaganda introduced by ACN turned APC.

No one can take Nigerians for granted and think he owns the country and would determine who rule over us.

For me and my team: No retreat No surrender.

CHANGE is here and CHANGE we shall see after 16 years misrule of AD=>AC=>ACN=>APC

Time shall tell.

Shalom!
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by attacker231: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Honestly, I wish Buhari's government well and hope he will fulfill all his electoral promises.

However, what I know is Nigeria Political landscape can never remain the same again with the many lies and propaganda introduced by ACN turned APC.

No one can take Nigerians for granted and think he owns the country and would determine who rule over us.

CHANGE is here and CHANGE we shall see after 16 years misrule of AD=>AC=>ACN=>APC

Time shall tell.

Shalom!
[/s]

Sulking continues till 2023.
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
attacker231:
[/s]

[s] Sulking continues till 2023

This is not for children. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by PhockPhockMan: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Mynd44:
The delusion is total.

GEJ is not the leader of the PDP. He is merely the presidential candidate. That is what kills the PDP.

You people need to allow party leaders lead the party and not your candidates.

I wonder what will have happened to the APC if Fashola had been the leader instead of Tinubu.

Allow the party leaders do their job as party leaders and allow candidates do their job which is serve the people if they are elected and fall into the party if they lose.
Do you know what you're talking about?
Is Jonathan going to assume the leadership of PDP as a sitting president? Was Tinubu the leader of AD during his time as governor?
Whether you like it or not, Jonathan will be the rallying point for all real Progressives.
I bet you , when Nigerians realized their mistake on APC misadventures, they will cry to PDP for redemption.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by PhockPhockMan: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
MyMouth:
You this guy again? After misleading GEJ to his untimely doom, you are here spewing rubbish. For your information, PDP is dead and it will never resurrect again. Abi u think say na Jesus Christ? Am sure the easter season is having an effect on your brain.
You'll shocked.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Enemies of progress undecided
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ManMountain(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You'll shocked.

PhockPhockman. We were told that your penniss was useless on election day, as it could not thumbprint for GEJ grin

3 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Losers consoling themselves since April, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ManMountain(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Justfollowit:
Enemies of progress undecided

God will put them to shame.
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Absolutely! I couldn't stand APC for what they represent...
Bizibi:
I hope your loyalty to the party......no games,what happened to PDP is a blessing in disguise....

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Do you know what you're talking about?
Is Jonathan going to assume the leadership of PDP as a sitting president? Was Tinubu the leader of AD during his time as governor?
Whether you like it or not, Jonathan will be the rallying point for all real Progressives.
I bet you , when Nigerians realized their mistake on APC misadventures, they will cry to PDP for redemption.
That is the plain truth

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by attacker231: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

This is not for children. undecided
[/s]

Cry cry baby.... Ahahahahahaha

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Firefire(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Cry cry baby.... Ahahahahahaha

sister is that you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by MyMouth(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You'll shocked.
No! You will be shocked when your gej ports to APC! The guy is already negotiating for a soft landing so he can enjoy his loot in peace. Why do you think he accepted defeat that easily?
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Inkman(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
That is the APC for you. Attack him, Attack him more and keep attacking him. Same way they rose to power! Fortunately for us, Nigerians will in no little time see them for who they are. The attack won't have any effect anyway

so pdp is now the lamb?
Even ffk owns up
you are not even a card carrying member
and you come here to blab.
Who started the hate campaign
and maligning documentaries?
Who started the attack..?
Now we best you at your game
and you cry foul?
Cry me a bloody nile.
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by PhockPhockMan: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Mynd44:

That is the problem with the PDP. Their governors get elected and suddenly become demi-gods without thought for the party structures.

Learn from the APC, everywhere the governor tried to lord things, they have failed
Are you insinuating that Okorocha and Amaechi are not real APC governor? Because, two of them are more than de-gods in their respective States.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by temitemi1(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2015
I'm even more committed to the cause of this our great party! United we stand!!
barcanista:
cc:
Tomakint firefire phockphockman truckpusher ellechrystal anonimi dein77 bolaji85 scholes007 agabai23 biafranqueen Ngwakwe Obinoscopy mogidi temitemi1

2 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Firefire:

Time shall tell.

Shalom!
I personally do not expect anything from a party that lied and cursed their way into Aso Rock.

No real leader will run a popular Government unless he wants the country to collapse on his watch , economically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ozoigbondu: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
U ARE NOBODY

Where did this one crawl out from

3 Likes

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by owotonbinu(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
I think barcanista and his fellow pdp friends are bad loosers.. pdp had a shot at power for 16years.nigerians endured them yet they squandered thier chance.. most of us supported jonathan 2011 even with his poor achievements both as governor and acting president..we gave him a chance ..we didn't pray for his failure..but he did and we made a statement by voting him out which is our constitutional right..last time i checked returning to office was not his birthright.what i ses here is most of praying for the failure of GMB and crew..forgetting that his failure wld b Nigeria's failure too. Give the new party a chance before bringing your prophecy of doom..and as for pdp coming back in 2019.. you are only been delusional..it has no charismatic leader that can revive it..the only thing it had going all this while was d central power which it has lost to the apc.. barcanista and co u can go and take over the leadership of pdp..but i tell u pdp is defeated and would never be the same..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I personally do not expect anything from a party that lied and cursed their way into Aso Rock.

No real leader will run a popular Government unless he wants the country to collapse on his watch , economically.

No amount of inducement by APC will CHANGE the will of the Almighty in the remaining polls.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by temitemi1(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Brother me too they laugh like 2moro no dey because by the time apc will bring out their true self grin grin grin
Truckpusher:
Laugh o.

1 Like

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by ArodewilliamsT: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Laugh o.

Na dat one dey funny me pass. The paid rat egift has already started denying the all the APC promises wey we hear with our own ears.
I've told them to make sure Buhari makes them all billionaires, by 2019 we'll sit and take stock. I'm an importer, the $1=1N is my greatest concern. Laughing continues...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by attacker231: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Firefire:

sister is that you? cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by Mynd44: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Are you insinuating that Okorocha and Amaechi are not real APC governor? Because, two of them are more than de-gods in their respective States.
Was there a functional APC in Imo and Rivers states before them?
Re: Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright by huntamania(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Nobody ever really asked what the APC party stood for! They scamed most of the masses with CHANGE propaganda while hitting hard on GEJs shortcomings. The APC party is a scam. They should miss me with their change BS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / 'Forget Automatic Ticket' - Kogi PDP Aspirants Tell Melaye, Other Decampees / Afenifere Chieftain, Olaniwun Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.