Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (67138 Views)

Fayose Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okay, let the jailing begin, but Buhari will be a hypocrite if he only jails PDP People and leave APC people such as Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode (Mr. cover up), Atiku, Amechi and All other PDP defectors.

Supporting APC or Buhari does not wash away your sins and crimes.

I didn't like Buhari because of how he jailed Southerners and left Northerners in 1983. I hope that this time around, he will do the right thing.

No more one sided witch hunting, in the name of fighting corruption
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by nijanigga: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have seen this woman sober,well GMB is building new prison yards for these looters.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by PentiumPro(f): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
See her face, like a child caught stealing meat from the pot.

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Ndababa(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gen. Abdulsalam isn't clean either, hence his extra-effort to appear as the peace broker. He amassed so much that he didn't want to continue.

This new Gov't is gonna be interesting cos Almustapha who has a handful of information about Abdulsalam's profilagy n pilfering is very much alive n free today.

Unless if GMB decides to not look that far back, but again promises he made need money thereby he might just be forced to look as far back as the day Abatcha died.

Overall, Nigeria remains the winner. People, let's watch!!!
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
cyril83:
Gen abdulsalami should just tell her to refund all the stolen money or else there will be no hiding place for her.

Imagine our clueless president fixing women into fragile and sensitive positions, all these greedy and uncultured women cost gej his reelection bid.

If you like run to obama or ban ki moon, prison is your home except you make a refund. Bloody frog eye.

You baffle me by your assertion, show me one minister of petroleum or finance who left that sector clean without being labelled corrupt?
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Gbawe: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:
Many commentators don't even know if the title matches the picture or not.

Many commentators do not know how things work among our leaders. If Buhari oversteps it will be Abacha, Part II.

You're pathetic. You went from pretending to want what is best for Nigeria to now suggesting crooks who have looted our nation blind, and ruined the lives of millions, should be allowed to keep their loot and left to go unpunished. I always knew, in regards to GEJ fans, that behind the veneer of shouting "transformation" up and down is an underbelly of anti-people wickedness and evil.

We will see what you think you know about "our leaders" when Buhari sanctions the recovery of Nigeria's stolen billions now hidden everywhere worldwide. You GEJ fans have all proven you know zilch about your fellow Nigerians and I can bet any money it will be proven soon that you know nothing about your leaders either.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by miqos02(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
see her eyes
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
If she indeed is guilty of corruption, Abdulsalam would pretend all is well and when it's time for judgement, he will be the one holding the jail keys.

That's my analysis

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by TI1919(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by timunstopable: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ngozi never worked for IMF but world bank

And so if she misappropriated funds world bank will say Buhari should free her.

Your sense of reasoning is apalling

Symphony007:
This is one thing ngozi okonjo iweala will never do! Ones may 29th comes, she'll just jet back to new York and the IMF will welcome their illustrious daughter with open hands! The buhari administration cannot do anything against such a woman with international pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by spellingcheck(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
letter to seun

Dear seun

I have seen that you are so old fashioned even though you brought up this brilliant idea 'Nairaland'. Don't you think its time to make changes? since i opened up this New account, I have been very active in all sections.

Anyways, all i'm saying is that i'm more qualified to be a mod. with all of my experience with facebook, twitter, instagram, yahoo, etc, i know i have the full potential to run the affairs of this site.

Another thing, do you really see with that shinning eyes of yours lipsrsealed

Sincerely,

Spellingcheck.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by M4gunners: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abdulsalami is doing a great job as an elder anyway i don't know why the Woman pays him a visit but he is far better than some people who want to rule nigeria from back door of Ota farm.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by BabaO2: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bevista:
I think General Abdulsalami has been unsung. People have hailed the act of PGEJ, but nobody talks about the role Abdulsalami played in that whole process. For me, he deserves even more commendation - he is the real hero!

Diezani knows how instrumental he is, so she has gone for him to help broker her soft-handling wit GMB. I hope the General does not accede to this Grand Thief. It is because of dealing with people like her that Nigerians voted GMB.
Abdusallami cannot help her, it was a hard won victory by the people. They want to sabotage Buhari. Buhari and his political environment must know the implications. Dezieani's case is beyond abdusalami and even Buhari. We are watching.

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Gbawe: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
oluspencer:

Hypocrisy is when diezani wears veils to visit Abdulsalami to beg buhari. Guess jona only beg on his and patience behalf yesterday

I have said it already. Everybody is on their own. Oga GEJ is now completely about looking after number one. Our Presido no send nobody. Fayose, Allison-Madueke, FFK et al, you are all on your own. Now you guys will all know the meaning of "power is transient" as we warned you would when you were carrying on like mini-gods.

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=IGBOSON2 The bastard that took this picture and posted it on social media, what is he trying to achieve? So she can't pay Abdulsalami a visit again?

You animals call this woman all sorts of unspeakable names; besides all the lies spread by jealous APC knobheads and ethnic-jingoists, what proof have you got that she's guilty of all the rubbish you're accusing her of?

The trouble you fools are brewing (because you feel you now own the country by virtue of your coup-plotter and his party out-rigging the PDP) i hope you can handle the fallout when it all starts to unravel!

Ever since this farce of an election was concluded, persin no fit hear word again for una! God help you if this country isn't change-change-changed to El-Dorado in four years time![/quote]

Igbo son or what ever u call urself. From ur name alone i can tell ur ethnic sentiment. I wonder if u saw the four walls of a higher institution. You r so myopic. It's people like u that keep on drawing our nation back but i thank God that today change is here. By 2019 God willing. U will chew this vomit that is coming out of ur dirty & stinking mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by mystockyear: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
The woman look like she has cry tirelessly grin

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Menace2Society(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

No!
Meaning Buhari is a failure about to unravel. Original agunmaniye - tall but daft!!!
Stay tuned.
How will u feel if someone describe your father like that?U are so useless

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by anonimi: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:
You're pathetic. You went from pretending to want what is best for Nigeria to now suggesting crooks who have looted our nation blind, and ruined the lives of millions, should be allowed to keep their loot and left alone unpunished. I always knew, in regards to GEJ fans, that behind the veneer of shouting "transformation" up and down is an underbelly of anti-people wickedness and evil. We will see what you think you know about "our leaders" when Buhari sanctions the recovery of Nigeria's stolen billions now hidden everywhere worldwide. You GEJ fans have all proven you know zilch about your fellow Nigerians and I can bet any money it will be proven soon that you know nothing about your leaders either.

Abeg stop crying and whining like a baby, you hear?

Has your drug lord idol who looted Lagos state blind, ruined the lives of millions not kept his loot and even used it to bankroll the election of the dogonyaro agunmaniye that is a disaster waiting to unfold?

Has your useless JagbaJantis of Bourdillon not by so doing bought protection for himself just like Ibori did with the other dying president, Yar'Adua

Abeg nor look for my trouble o for where I siddon jeje dey talk my own. If you look for my trouble, I will give it to you double measure, pressed down shaken together & running over!

To be forewarned is to be four legged that is to say run away like a rabbit grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by anonimi: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
How will u feel if someone describe your father like that?U are so useless

When you and other useless APC supporters were describing Jonathan in worse terms did you think of your father

Abeg shift!!!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by iwatch: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:
The bastard that took this picture and posted it on social media, what is he trying to achieve? So she can't pay Abdulsalami a visit again?

You animals call this woman all sorts of unspeakable names; besides all the lies spread by jealous APC knobheads and ethnic-jingoists, what proof have you got that she's guilty of all the rubbish you're accusing her of?

The trouble you fools are brewing (because you feel you now own the country by virtue of your coup-plotter and his party out-rigging the PDP) i hope you can handle the fallout when it all starts to unravel!

Ever since this farce of an election was concluded, persin no fit hear word again for una! God help you if this country isn't change-change-changed to El-Dorado in four years time!
shhhhhhh.... Just shut you mouth nigga.

12 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Defcon1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
cyril83:
Gen abdulsalami should just tell her to refund all the stolen money or else there will be no hiding place for her.

Imagine our clueless president fixing women into fragile and sensitive positions, all these greedy and uncultured women cost gej his reelection bid.

If you like run to obama or ban ki moon, prison is your home except you make a refund. Bloody frog eye.
Refunding is not enough
She should be jailed after that
Otherwise other politicians will all simply return their loots and go scot free.
In China she would face the death penalty

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg stop crying and whining like a baby, you hear?

Has your drug lord idol who looted Lagos state blind, ruined the lives of millions not kept his loot and even used it to bankroll the election of the dogonyaro agunmaniye that is a disaster waiting to unfold?

Has your useless JagbaJantis of Bourdillon not by so doing bought protection for himself just like Ibori did with the other dying president, Yar'Adua

Abeg nor look for my trouble o for where I siddon jeje dey talk my own. If you look for my trouble, I will give it to you double measure, pressed down shaken together & running over!

To be forewarned is to be four legged that is to say run away like a rabbit grin grin grin

What is this loser talking about? Incoherent babble from a confused hypocrite and unintelligent nonentity.

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by medamillion(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
No wonder they tried every evil blackmail avilable to stop the anointed People's General.

Those who claim GEJ is their HERO will still come back to deny it by the time the corrupt evil that happened under his watch is unveiled to the world.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by anonimi: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
cyril83:
You and your co thieves go hear whueenn !

E go soon clear for your eye and I go dey here to remind you how utterly stewpid and taken for an original olodo mumu you have been grin grin grin

Don't say you were not told oh cheesy
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by babadem2much(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This their conversion

Allison: Daddy Abdull abeg u go help...

Abdulsallam: shatap! why u no talk
since wey Jona dey mek dem remove u put anoda pesin wey go kari de cross?

Allison: No be so na devil work.

Abdullsalam: walai my hand no dey oo, u no say GMB na my senior 4 Army n age dis man difficult pass enitin oo.

Allison: but u can do somtin na, please help me cuz na kirikiri i de see so

Abdullsalam: abeg mek no even know say na beg u cum 2 beg 4 NNPC mata juz de go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by Onilaiscool(f): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
is buhari going to improve the jails condition

or just dump pple in prison anyhow

this new government is scaring me

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by anonimi: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:
What is this loser talking about? Incoherent babble from a confused hypocrite and unintelligent nonentity.

I thought our Misitah Bombastic go get better thing talk but see now that he is as empty as the frail dullard his drug lord, corrupt idol packaged and saddled us with tongue

Useless rant of a scammer angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by baby124: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na wa o. If I was her, hmmm... I for don begin sweat bullet and crying streams. Even if she return all the money, how does she want to return the private jet trips money
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by AUSVINS(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Madam oil minister tell your follow partners in looting that a new sherif is in town.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by efonat(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
I tot they said shes one of the powerful women in nigeria? Mrs untorchable.
Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by dsenator: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
GMB should not take Nigerians for granted by granting soft landing to this woman that has brought this nation to a sorry state.The "heroic" acceptance of defeat at the polls by Gej is not even an excuse for him not to be prosecuted if the need arises to serve as deterrent to many of our reckless politicians. The searchlight should be focused on Gej,Pej,Okonjo Iweala and Deziani.Even the privatization and activities of NEPA so far should be scrutinized. God bless GMB,God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna by dozymars(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
In Sound Sultan's Voice: Now the bush meat go catch the hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.