Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? (18972 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders,

I'm really confused on the issue of paying tithe. Its my first job at 22. I'm a very religious person and that's why I need to sample opinions if I only have to pay tithe in Church.

I know a particular guy who runs an NGO that pays the fees of school kids from poor homes. I offered to sponsor this humanitarian venture. The funds I plan to put into it will be my monthly tithe.

Simple meaning: I will not pay tithe in church. Rather I'll take the exact 10% and support this guy.

Is it proper? Should I only pay tithe in church? Please advise maturely.

Shalom!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Abdhul(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Better than giving it to pastor that will spend it on hoes. . . and threesomes and houses for hoes and finish with a doggy and probably spray some of the money on her ass #opinion

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by MrRichy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
children also represent God...
pay the 10% to the NGO. at least the children go even pray and bless you in their hearts

42 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by pbethel: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls pray bout it.
Do as u are led in ur heart.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by greatnaija01: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
pls use several translations and study MALACHI CHAPTER 3.... so you understand... CHILDREN DO NOT REPRESENT GOD.... If God instructed tithe then Give it to God. You may be religious but it is clear you do not know your bible as you should o... bros don't give to man what you should give to God... God is jealous o. TITHE IS NOT A CHURCH DONATION o.

iamadonis2:
Hello, Nairalanders,

I'm really confused on the issue of paying tithe. Its my first job at 22. I'm a very religious person and that's why I need to sample opinions if I only have to pay tithe in Church.

I know a particular guy who runs an NGO that pays the fees of school kids from poor homes. I offered to sponsor this humanitarian venture. The funds I plan to put into it will be my monthly tithe.

Simple meaning: I will not pay tithe in church. Rather I'll take the exact 10% and support this guy.

Shalom!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Tbillz(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Bro tithe is a key to impossible doors, Do the needful and watch as wonder unfolds

5 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by segebase(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by rookidmart: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2017
OP, rather than paying it into the coffers of the pastor that would use it to buy private jet, it's rather you give it to an NGO, that way you know for sure your money is used to do good.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by virus05(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Give 10% to da bitches
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Btruth: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Tithe thing can be emotional sha.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by olaolulazio(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Give it to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Scream(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
They keep learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth...

7 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by RoyalBlak007: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017

♤.
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by realmindz: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
iamadonis2:
Hello, Nairalanders,

Shalom!
Do something good with your money, help the humans in need not the gods

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by CplusJason: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Read Matthew 23 vs 23. cool

4 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by realmindz: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Tbillz:
Bro tithe is a key to impossible doors, Do the needful and watch as wonder unfolds

Yeah, right? You need to subscribe to Yaweh's premium protection services

https://www.nairaland.com/3677647/what-god-does-living-yahwehs

1 Like

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Ur very religious and am sure u not knowledgeable ...god will show u were u should go and eat ur tithe and when u are eating it remember the pastors and the poor and also glorify his name ...

Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 to 30 ...u will see what do with ur tithe ...give no man ur tithe ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Tbillz:
stupid answer. He is asking where to pay his tithe in a church or help d needy? Wat is d needful?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by frubben(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Thumbs up bro, please Help does kids. Than giving all those anointed 419

11 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Davdonjoe(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Malachi 3vs 10.........to HIS store house not to any organization

6 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
no sir.....jesus christ said helping the needy is the best way to help God....mattew twenty five vs thirty five to fouty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by realmindz: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls use several translations and study MALACHI CHAPTER 3.... so you understand... CHILDREN DO NOT REPRESENT GOD.... If God instructed tithe then Give it to God. You may be religious but it is clear you do not know your bible as you should o... bros don't give to man what you should give to God... God is jealous o. TITHE IS NOT A CHURCH DONATION o.

god is jealous, if you give his money to somebody else especially little children in need, he will be angry and send devourers to you..

Talk of a mentally ill god

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by TheNature: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Follow the bible instruction about tithe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2017
No....

Take some to Bet9ja centers as well grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by jbaby265(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Am here to learn
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by seguno2: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
MrRichy:
children also represent God...
pay the 10% to the NGO. at least the children go even pray and bless you in their hearts

Thanks.
That is what Deuteronomy 14: 22-29 says.
Let us all read our bible to avoid being swindled by the gods of men who pretend to be men of God.
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by IMASTEX: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2017
As you will
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Victornezzar: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Abdhul:
Better than giving it to pastor that will spend it on hoes. . . and threesomes and houses for hoes and finish with a doggy and probably spray some of the money on her ass #opinion
He said comment maturely

5 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by ademusiwa3r: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
F
Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
If you want to enrich your pastor the more, then you can pay to the church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by seguno2: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Davdonjoe:
Malachi 3vs 10.........to HIS store house not to any organization

Have you read Malachi 1?
If you have not, please check out to whom the Book of Malachi is addressed.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? by obajoey(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Give to God what belongs to God, and give to ceazer what belongs to ceazer.

Why must it be your tithe you want to give?
If your employer decides to retain your salary at the end of the month and tell you they have used it for other things, how will you feel?

You can use other available fund for this bro, not your tithe.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couples Attending Different Churches: Word For You / Can You Attend A Church Led By A Woman? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.