Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now (4603 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Mock The Atheist. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
The way the Atheists and pagans talk about Jesus or God on this forum is very insulting. Did they think Jesus is their mate. Some even have the audacity to talk to the holyspirit anyhow. I dont blame them cos they dnt know what they are doing, if they know they will not talk that way.

Hebrew 10:31.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I want to warn them to stop as the consequences is so terrible and deadly. They should know that God is nt their mate but their maker. So when they are talking concerning him they should be very careful.

Hebrew 12:29.
For God is a consuming fire.

No one plays pranks with God.

I want to state here that all the atheist, satanist, and pagan should embrace Jesus as their personal lord and saviour and believe in him before it is too late.
YOU ARE WARNED!

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
lol, na by force?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Tachere: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
aManFromMars: lol, na by force?
Is that the best u can say.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: The way the Atheists and pagans talk about Jesus or God on this forum is very insulting. Did they think Jesus is their mate. Some even have the audacity to talk to the holyspirit anyhow. I dont blame them cos they dnt know what they are doing, if they know they will not talk that way.

Hebrew 10:31.

I want to warn them to stop as the consequences is so terrible and deadly. They should know that God is nt their mate but their maker. So when they are talking concerning him they should be very careful.

Hebrew 12:29.

No one plays pranks with God.

I want to state here that all the atheist, satanist, and pagan should embrace Jesus as their personal lord and saviour and believe in him before it is too late.
YOU ARE WARNED!

Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds,
there is none who does good.

We are only giving you people a taste of your own medicine. So stop whining and address our arguments.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tachere: Is that the best u can say.

Is that the best the op can say?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
rationalmind:

We are only giving you people a taste of your own medicine. So stop whining and address our arguments.

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,
you should have told your bible and your God to stop insulting unbelievers first. Psalm 14;1 calls atheists "evil fools"

If you dont want to be ridiculed, dont hold ridiculous beliefs[/size]

10 Likes

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
rationalmind:

is that scripture nt true? How can a mortal man like u doubt the existence of God, is that not foolishness? Imagine God ur maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. U people better take time before u face the wrath of God

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: is that scripture nt true? How can a mortal man like u doubt the existence of God, is that not foolishness? Imagine God ur maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. U people better take time before u face the wrath of God

Are the insults we throw at God not true? How can a mortal man like you believe in God? That's foolishness. Imagine the flying spaghetti monster your maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. You better take time before you face the wrath of the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
rationalmind:

Are the insults we throw at God not true? How can a mortal man like you believe in God? That's foolishness. Imagine the flying spaghetti monster your maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. You better take time before you face the wrath of the flying spaghetti monster.
i shake my head in pity. U dnt know who u are playing with. I hope so.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,
you should have told your bible and your God to stop insulting unbelievers first. Psalm 14;1 calls atheists "evil fools"

dnt u think that if u believe in God, you wont be among those categories of people?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: i shake my head in pity. U dnt know who u are playing with. I hope so.

As usual, threats

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Zikdik(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: is that scripture nt true? How can a mortal man like u doubt the existence of God, is that not foolishness? Imagine God ur maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. U people better take time before u face the wrath of God
I thought your god said "whoever says you fool is in the danger of hell".
He makes the rules, he breaks them.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jesus....the dead man on the cross.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Zikdik:

Hehehe, he isn't bound by the rules. He can break them anytime he wants

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Zikdik:
anybody who dnt believe in the existence of God automatically makes his or herself a fool. Because God does exist. U can see the evidence by the things he created.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: anybody who dnt believe in the existence of God automatically makes his or herself a fool. Because God does exist. U can see the evidence by the things he created.

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Romans 1:18-23.
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the the truth in unrighteousness,
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by holypower(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,

not insult but exactly what they are.beside...do you think that GOD is a man that you will order HIM what to say or do Condemnation is awaiting you in hell if you refuse to repent. GOD is your maker, HE owns you so jump up or down... If you don't please HIM, you belongs to HIM HE will destroy you as HE has warned
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
holypower:

not insult but exactly what they are.beside...do you think that GOD is a man that you will order HIM what to say or do Condemnation is awaiting you in hell if you refuse to repent. GOD is your maker, HE owns you so jump up or down... If you don't please HIM, you belongs to HIM HE will destroy you as HE has warned

lol....do you have any proof that this God exists?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: dnt u think that if u believe in God, you wont be among those categories of people?

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
holypower:

Not also an insult but exactly what God is.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: Romans 1:18-23.
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the the truth in unrighteousness,
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
read the above and be wise
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Heathen(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Op.... What if i told you.............a burning bush told me to insult your god.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Zikdik(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: anybody who dnt believe in the existence of God automatically makes his or herself a fool. Because God does exist. U can see the evidence by the things he created.
I donot wish to derail this thread. Create another thread, invite me and let us examine this evidences.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
[size=28pt]STOP INSULTING OUR GODS FIRST![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

you know what, I dont give a d----

jesus, the nak.ed man, who calls himself "God".

TUFIAKWA!

Our ancestors knew best.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by harbiola1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh my God! my stomach is aching. Are these human being or something else.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Zikdik:
I donot wish to derail this thread. Create another thread, invite me and let us examine this evidences.
what further evidence do u need. When u can feel his handiwork around you.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by ghostofsparta(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: Hebrew 10:31.
Slave, are you a Jew? Do you communicate in Hebrew? Do you observe Kosher? If yes, then you don't belong to Africa. Migrate to the middle east.

Ukuts gp: I want to warn them to stop as the consequences is so terrible and deadly.
what sort of consequence, is it the type that occurred in Katrina while he (Yahweh) sat on his throne sipping blood?

Ukuts gp:
They should know that God is nt their mate but their maker. So when they are talking concerning him they should be very careful.
Really? Where was Yahweh/Jeovah when Hitler was gassing his chosen race in Auschwitz?

Ukuts gp: Hebrew 12:29.
Your un-llustrated story book said so, well I'm pretty sure The Incredible Hulk would defeat him if they matched.

Ukuts gp: No one plays pranks with God.
I have naughty Christian friends who did more than playing pranks. One dared him, looking straight in the mirror. But guess what, Nutt in Ha puned.

Ukuts gp:
YOU ARE WARNED!
. How does one embrace a dead fiction. Best you go back to your ancestral believe system before it's too late.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Zikdik(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ukuts gp: what further evidence do u need. When u can feel his handiwork around you.
There you go! Always trying to evade.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Psalm 115:4-8.
Their idols are silver and gold the work of men's hands.
5. They have mouths but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8. They that make them are like unto them, so is every one that trusteth in them.

Ancestors cant help, they are just deaf and dumb. So ancestors have nothing to offer @ Pagan 9ja
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Oluwatola5(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Our Bible is complete, our God is a mystery, understanding and believing isnt a must, it is a privilege given only to a few. Serving God in truth and in spirit isnt something meant for the flesh and cant be understood by human comprehension. Respecting and believing in God isnt something you can coax someone or forçe someone to do, just a personal encounter will change even the hardest of hearts. It has happened severally and i know it can still happen. Personal conviction is all that is needed to do the correction of some people's notion about God. Reverencing God is being transformed to another level that cant be explained by human understanding.You really should count yourself worthy of this very little grace not given to all if you believe in God. Because it turns out to become the best thing to ever happen to you.

@OP, you cant stop anyone from insulting God, it isnt something that is just happening now, just keep cool.

#pardon my epistle.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by ghostofsparta(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oluwatola5: Our Bible is complete, our God is a mystery
#pardon my epistle.
Your God is a mystery? Are you a true Yoruba or a Jew wanabe? Which God are you talking of that is a mystery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Sola Scriptura? / Is It Proper For A Christian Wife To Moan During Intercourse / Moses' Black Wife Was Written Out Of Later Versions Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.