Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

New Laptop Without Driver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Laptop Without Driver (699 Views)

How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? / Do Not Buy A Laptop Without Reading This / Any Idea On How To Format A Laptop Without A Cd Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Laptop Without Driver by md4real(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2009
pls what does it mean for a new laptop to come without drivers? counting on you guys to learn more
Re: New Laptop Without Driver by DualCore1: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2009
strange, if its a brand new laptop.
you should either have a CD or have the drivers in a folder on the hard drive.
what's the laptop name and model?
Re: New Laptop Without Driver by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2009
what it means is that the laptop is not new. so many nigerians are full of shit - selling used things as new. the laptop is either used or stolen. the seller is lazy, as he has not bothered to reinstall the drivers after formatting - if the laptop is new as is claimed - one of the following should be availabe

- driver and recovery discs or ;
- recovery partition

question - what is the OS on the 'new' laptop? if its xp, its definetely not new. look under the laptop, you should see the OS info.i'm saying this because, in addition to the other issues raised, a pirated version of windows was probably installed on the system - which will lead to eventual 'windows is not genuine messages etal.

bottomline - better pay 50 -70% of what the guy is asking if u must buy it, since you will probably stilll have to pay for drivers, and 'genuineing' windows.
Re: New Laptop Without Driver by netotse(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2009
i agree with both DC and oyb. . .
if u want to buy the laptop its a scam u'll have to go thru a world of stress to get the drivers esp if u dont have a bunz internet connex!
Re: New Laptop Without Driver by UNLEASHED(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2009
If you haven't bought it, then never do!! It's not new!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan Urgently / Vista Laptop Cannot Download Mail Attachment / Best Isp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.