Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Who Would Choose From These Two? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would Choose From These Two? (957 Views)

Men: Who Would Choose Between These Two Wives? / VERY ROMANTIC :would choose this cake for your party? / Ladies Who Would You Choose From These Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Choose From These Two? by Bensondrums(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fellow nl my roomies and I were arguing this in the morning. Pls I need your sincere opinions on this. Who would choose when really planning to get Married? I chose the good cook. Ladies if you were to be in our shoes who would u choose pls let's b sincere.

Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by falconey(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have a dream......

That one day;

Women-kind (and men alike) will NOT be judged based on contents of ones' externalities; or physical/outward beauty or abilities

But,

Judged by the contents of ones' character, attitudes and beliefs; or inner beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by RhemaDavids(f): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beautiful wife and teach her how to cook for six months...
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Exjoker(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
I will go for the beautiful wife since it is not stated that she can cook btw I can a housemaid to aid in the cooking. cool
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by RoyalBlak007: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beautiful Wife..She'll learn how to cook grin

Good cook cant learn how to be beautiful

Simple Logic
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by SleekyP(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good Cook..cuz i like food grin grin
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
RhemaDavids:
Beautiful wife and teach her how to cook for six months...
u b lesbo....? shocked
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Ucheraymond(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beautiful wife of course...catering schools are evrywhere. In no time she ll probably be better than cooking wife sef.
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by elantraceey(f): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spend good money on that good cook and she'll look more beautiful that the beautiful wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by thegoodone2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
beautiful wife but that one tag good cook is beautiful .she just need money to change her life.
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by ivyT(f): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Aint bad to have 2 in 1_if i were a male
Ain't settling for less

Cos av gat both grin
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
The good cook can also look beautiful if she takes good care of herself, thereby demoting the so called beautiful one to "unimportant"
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ops, base on this ur picture I will chose the beautiful wife. For the other girl I can't see myself getting close to her. angry
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Spend good money on that good cook and she'll look more beautiful that the beautiful wife
elantraceey, base on this picture, I don't think there is any amount of money spend on this girl will make her look beautiful like the other girl... The girl no fine at all ni o.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by OKNkanu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
...... Beautiful Wife...... She may not be a good cook... but she's not a bad cook either....
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by elantraceey(f): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
elantraceey, base on this picture, I don't think there is any amount of money spend on this girl will make her look beautiful like the other girl... The girl no fine at all ni o.

Then you have no idea of the power of money. The beautiful wife even look like someone that bleached and the good cook isn't all that ugly, check well.
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Then you have no idea of the power of money. The beautiful wife even look like someone that bleached and the good cook isn't all that ugly, check well.
LOL... I don check am again. She no go fine even though u spend 1b$ on her. Her face is scary. angry
Re: Who Would Choose From These Two? by RhemaDavids(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
u b lesbo....? shocked
Lil lesbo dey marry?, if I be guy I go chose beautiful wife

(1) (Reply)

Please what Should I Do I Don't Want to hurt Her Feelings / Advice To Your Younger Self / Stop! Dont Lay That Married Woman Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.