Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them (20162 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by DIVINE78: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah. Expecially those that will decamp from PDP to APC.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by iyatrustee(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
High time some of our best brains in diaspora come back home and contribute to national development
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Jeetkool(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
ok
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by WIZGUY69(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=24]This people don't even want our President to even sleep or work again, just to be reading letter till 2019 abi? btw. i trust GMB. he's not naive/inexperience, he will do his best.[/size] undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by paranorman(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
i bet if he can prevent this cause most Nigerian politicians are rolling stones; they love it only rosy.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Change from borehole water to well water,change from palm wine to ogogoro is what the new cabinet will depict
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by 0955eb027(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
With Tinubu at the helm of affairs, the incoming government is already a failed one.

With Amaechi tipped as SGF, Its business as usual.

With Saraki seeking senate president, Nigerians should forget about any law at the favour of the masses

Who is more PDP than Amaechi? .... 8 years as speaker of house and 6.5yrs as governor all under PDP.

Where is the change?
Cry all you want! By d grace of GOD, GMB's regime will be better dan Jonathan's....
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by 0955eb027(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
With Tinubu at the helm of affairs, the incoming government is already a failed one.

With Saraki seeking senate president, Nigerians should forget about any law at the favour of the masses

Who is more PDP than Amaechi? .... 8 years as speaker of house and 6.5yrs as governor all under PDP.

Where is the change?
Cry all you like! By d grace of GOD, GMB's regime will be better dan Jonathan's....
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by webizone(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
People plenty here. Choi!
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by stayblack: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
IF BUHARI WAN SURVIVE..HE SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THIN..LOOK AT PEOPLE THAT U PROMISE TO GOVERN..AND FORGET ALL THIS VULTURES...THAT HOW DEM MESSED GEJ UP..

2 Likes

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by seedorfg(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
up arsenal grin
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Project400: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nigerians need to be cautious about the way they USE the word "WILL".

We've heard lots of statements like "BUHARI will..."

I think the President-elect should start speaking for himself.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by guyX(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
APC is in bed with the US. This can never be good.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by klax(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:
i'm not in a rush to blast president buhari. I promise to work and support his administration, But if after 2 years nothing apart from boko haram changed, i'll have to campaign against his administration.

Seriously I'm really concern about Buhari. Buhari is a well known person to my family he is a man with full discipline and no nonsense but I have be saying this for long that two things will happen to Buhari it's either he goes the way all these wolves that surrounded him or refuse to obey them and do what Nigeria want and become all these wolves around him enemy one will be.

1 Like

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by DesChyko: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
That awkward moment when a letter from the 'supposed owners of English Language' has 'Sirs' and 'Excellences' all over the place. #JoorOh!
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:

Where is the change?
But we wouldn't have their own at the top justifying their illegalites. Such as stealing not equating to corruption
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Akinz0126(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
I hope this recommendations won't end up in the trash Can.Buhari already wine,dine and swim with swine Just waiting to see how he would deal with those swine he already partied with,because before you try to remove dirt from others eyes, yours is very paramount.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bunch of opportunists themselves
See the website of APC USA
Someone's private business

http://hopecareservice.com

11104 Blue Ridge Blvd
PO Box 46254
Kansas City
MO 64134

Telephone:

+1 816 359 8527
+1 816 761 1063
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by spellingcheck(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
klax:

Seriously I'm really concern about Buhari. Buhari is a well person to my family he us a man with full discipline and no nonsense but I have saying this for long two things will happen to Buhari it's either he goes all these wolves that surround him to refuse to obey them and do what Nigeria want and become all these wolves around him enemy one will be.

nice idea sire that's true, but remember those wolves put him there.

NB:
sentence wasn't well constructed
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by obowunmi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:

Where is the change?

Well said.

1 Like

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
The General won't fail us. Right about now, the APC team are seriously putting the best plans in place to take Nigeria to greater heights.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Arogunmasa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maybe Nairaland progressives should write a letter to the president elect too, I think they earn the moral right. They took some bashing but they stand firm on their convictions. They are still nursing the wounds after the battle but came out victorious.
Sending the in coming president a letter will attest to the fact that the battle was fought online too and Nairaland was a battle ground while it last. Kudos to everyone on both side of the divide.

1 Like

Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by mightycrown1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=18pt] His Excellency General Muhammadu Buhari and ​​His Excellency Prof Y. O. Osinbajo

Sirs please, do not forget to look into the fallen heroes families' welfare when you assume office. most of them are suffering in various barracks across the nation as their husbands gratuities has not been paid. [/size]
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by synergycom19: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
If they made mistakes like GEJ the same treatment awaits them,more popular was GEJ LAST FOUR YEARS
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by synergycom19: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sharp guys don formed APC international,This was how GEJ was Scammed
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Nazeeboy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Can someone help me count how many latters these people don already receive within just four days. The change is really showing signs of blessings. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by temodent(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm quiet suspicious of the writer of this letter, I didn't bother reading it to the end, was actually discouraged by the few grammatical errors I encountered in the few lines I read, such as quiet written as quite and their as there, could be more but had to stop midway.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by hemjaybest: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish tout like orubebe won't be considered for a ministerial appointment in d era of buari.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by utuk: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tinubu name not mention.
Re: APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them by Neplusultra(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
R dey talking about Allison abi Donald? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari / Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / Utomi: Tinubu’s ’Emilokan’ Ambition Not Good For Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.