Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister (6550 Views)

Why Nigerians Will Become Poorer With Rising Oil Prices - Henry Boyo / Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo / The Implication Of The New Petroleum Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister by oduz: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Ladies & Gentlemen, the Elections are not over yet

Why not wait for the last battle, before making a concrete assessment of what is to be shared

Things are not always the way they appear

May God guide us right

But all should be aware that it would not be business as usual, even we the common electorate will give you people a closer watch

The Land is Green ........ cool
Re: Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister by pazienza(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Let me take you back to APC Presidential primaries in Lagos last December.

Do you know why Buhari won the nomination and VP was zoned to the SW?

If the Presidency must rotate to North, there were three Northerners in the primary, why Buhari, and not Atiku or Kwankwaso?

I bet you don't know.

Let me ask you another question.
In the just concluded election, how much electoral votes in SS did Amaechi deliver to the APC coffer....in other words, how influentially powerful is he in his region?

In party politics, every calculation is about electorate and constituencies and if you don't deliver you don't eat!

Ghen ghen! Amaechi don enter one chance! Use and throwaway style. I am loving this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / ‘senate Yet To Inform Buhari About Confirmation Of Ministers’ / PMB Pledges To Accord Railway Infrastructure Development Greatest Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.