Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (56866 Views)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by sweetgala(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SOME GUYS ARE NOT HUMAN! ! NA HORSE PEHNIS THEM CARRY DEY PARADE UP AND DOWN.WEAPON OF NYASH AND WOMB DESTRUCTION. THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR MONTHLY CIRCLE FROM 28 DAYS TO A DAY. angry

BEWARE! OF GUYS WITH BULLDOZERS! !

tongue
AND PERSON DEY PREACH NO SAMPLE BEFORE MARRIAGE KWA.A 22 YRS DEY CARRY THAT KIND WEAPON. MY HUSBAND NEEDS TO GIVE ME THREE WRAP S OF WEED, ONE FULL BOTTLE OF UNDILUTED OGOGORO EACH SESSION BEFORE I GREE AM CLIMB ME O, UNTIL I GET USE TO IT.

NOT TO FOR GET, A LOUD ROCK MUSIC PLAYING ON THE BACK GROUND. I DONT WANT TO FEEL SANE embarassed

I been fear you b4 now i don confirm your kolo

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by afanide: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
If the DICK is small, u girls will complain of not being satisfied.

Now u've encountered an HORSE, just go with that cos alot of girls here on NL wish they had that opportunity.

God has Blessed you.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by DeeMain(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Think stress, stress, stress! Anything that can constitute stress internally can can lead to menstrual flow irregularity. In this case, fear = stress.

Does the big pennis trigger a phobic response in her? Is she visibly afraid of the big penis? Is she visibly afraid of having sex with her husband?
Does she have a history of sexual abuse? Has she been raped before? Does she have a past history of trauma, fear or pain?

The penis may be a direct cause or an indirect one. It's direct if the size of the penis is solely responsible for her fear. It's indirect if the sex or the penis' size is triggering a past subconscious trauma or fear.

Overwhelming Fear leads to the triggering of the the fight or flight response which can lead to hormonal imbalance and affect menstrual flow.

So, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Abeg go see doctor nairaland no be hospital

If i talk my mind now OP go ban mi again.

Here the idiiot goes again.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
sweetgala:

I been fear you b4 now i don confirm your kolo

Really!?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by rareman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.

I have something to take care of the hormonal imbalance. Please confirm she is not pregnant before she take this. You can contact the number below.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by JayJustus(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
is he from Congo?? last research said they have the biggest dickalinga... odikwa risky oo
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by blesoh(f): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
richidinho:

Get ready to trvl to Abj if u wnt that

My info on my profile
nawaoh hw u go manage change am wid my husband lol. #teambigtinz
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Youngtekkey(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
na wa oooo,I use this as a point of contact to pray to God to bless and multiply my penniis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by pariski(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello friend. Just to educate you and other
members of this forum. There is no connection between the size of your penis
and menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle is being controlled by two hormones in the body namely oestrogen and progesterone.The oestrogen prepare the uterus( womb) also known as carpeting for implantation of fertilized egg while progesterone maintains pregnancy if conception takes place or result in monthly menses if conception does not take place. It is mostly likely the lady in question has hormonal imbalance.
Causes of hormonal imbalance: excessive weight loss, drugs, thyroid gland dysfunction, hyperprolatinaemia resulting in breast milk discharge from non- lactating women, craniopharyngioma of pituitary gland, etc. This lady is not ovulating as a result of her irregular menses and getting pregnancy will be difficult. she will need to see Gynecologist for evaluation.
Difficulty in penetration is as result of lack of lubrication of vaginal walls prior to penetration. This can be caused by hormonal imbalance and lack of pre-intimacy to stimulate her to get ready for the actual act. Don't blame yourself. There are many young men with bigger joysticks than yours and still enjoy their sexual life. Try to seek help at approriate place( hospital) rather than sample public opnions in social media who will make you culprit out of their ignorance. I rest my case. Have a pleasant Easter.

3 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by adaxxy: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
It could be hormonal in balance or she's pregnany,advice are to see a gynaecologist
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by o3one: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
d size of d penis shld in no way affect d flow of d cycle although she may be pregnant and still see some signs of little blood flow during d cycles but it is best advised they both see a health practitioner for better clarification
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by asadike(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
intergral:
Asadike hw market, I wan remind you say
we don win election ooo
market was great, just that I met some con men on my way back and many of my customers were carried away by their broom wielding antics.

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by asadike(f): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
datguru:

Nne, how are you ?
nnam, am great, thks.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by neejay1986(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
blesoh:
I dont think dats d cause.
She needs medical attention pls.
Big wat! can we exchange dat big thing cos me also nid change dat area.lol

I see...you be calabar girl.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by blesoh(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
neejay1986:

I see...you be calabar girl.
ehen wetin come happen?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by toprealman: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOUR FRIEND, A HE, HER HUSBAND'S BLOCUS....? WOMEN USE KING KONG D\LDO YET NOTHING HAPPENS. IS HIS JACK JONES BIGGER THAN A NEW BORN BABY'S BODY. DO NOT UNDERRATE A FANNY...IT IS VERY OMIMIMIOUS.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by activefibre1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
yes , am a witness.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by activefibre1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
yes , am a witness.the tin take time,later e comot like flood.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by charlito94(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omoh she be lesbian b4 ?
Bring her cum my clinic @Charley clinic/dgame for proper examination grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Ok make i ask Buhari first

lolz
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by nwaanambra1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Highness no good for belle na.But if i born I go dey high with stout, so the pikin head go dey hot. cheesy

try high with alomo mixed with vodka! the piking head go dey burn like fire!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

modified: Eggovinakwanwa! abeg upgrade that ya profile pix to any one that will show that ya supertight! supersupertight! shape! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by akosovoko(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
that one na destroyer of d nyansh...condenmer of d womb....i pity for una wen dey claim spiritist...no testing before marriage,,,,some guys carry their town juju for their waist oooooo.....see how u wen nor b virgin come turn to virgin by force because u dey carry over size.....menstruation is meant to b 3to 5 days but dat kind dick fit change your own to I Yr flow...take precaution

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

try high with alomo mixed with vodka! the piking head go dey burn like fire!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You won kill my baby ? angry
Alomo and vodka? You sure say the pikin go wake up after breastfeeding? cheesy
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
toprealman:
OP YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOUR FRIEND, A HE, HER HUSBAND'S BLOCUS....? WOMEN USE KING KONG Love Machine YET NOTHING HAPPENS. IS HIS JACK JONES BIGGER THAN A NEW BORN BABY'S BODY. DO NOT UNDERRATE A FANNY...IT IS VERY OMIMIMIOUS.

What is this?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by nwaanambra1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

You won kill my baby ? angry
Alomo and vodka? You sure say the pikin go wake up after breastfeeding? cheesy

wakeup ke! pikin no go sleep na! eye go dey shine like torchlight! na so d pikin go just dey joly like jollof rice! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by oseiwe(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
22y/o after 1yr of marriage? I'm sure the guy is 35-40, this is wickedly bad.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

wakeup ke! pikin no go sleep na! eye go dey shine like torchlight! na so d pikin go just dey joly like jollof rice! cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin grin.Abeg my husband go pursue me comot for house.I no go try am o, before the pikin use crase bite my nip,ple!
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by BABAAGBALABA: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.
anoda reason for me not to near a virgin
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by SenatorJames(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Visit the nearest standard Hospital.
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by illiad: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
How come nobody is asking for the Dick size?
Op abeg what's the Dick Size?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by sonnie10: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
grad2012:
seriOusly u dInt just say dis undecided . No its cant affect her period but hormonal imbalance,stress,varginal infection and unhealthy eating can so pls tell ur friend to get her to d doctor for proper care..

Well, the trend in modern western medicine is Evidence Based. What we have here is subjective report, the research into the case study would be inconclusive if not supported with reproducible information. Thus, the need for pixs can not be compromised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.