Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! (10646 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
The last time,,this buygala guy opened a thread and mentioned a few monikers calling us all sorts of names.

I chose not to reply.

Mehn dude expose what you want to expose,,we are waiting.

If you've got beef better cut it up and eat it for lunch.

Rubbish! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101 report here now
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

i was only helping you out
Thank you!
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
The last time,,this buygala guy opened a thread and mentioned a few monikers calling us all sorts of names.

I chose not to reply.

Mehn dude expose what you want to expose,,we are waiting.

If you've got beef better cut it up and eat it for lunch.

Rubbish! undecided
Lol this is what he wants your attention. Stop giving it to him. Ignorance work better for some people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by chibwike(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

There was a thread you made a snide remark at me.
You were lucky that thread had beeen deleted before I saw your mention. undecided
Me?.,when..how?
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
daviyjones:

Thank you sir God bless you, the sooner people know this is kind of me thing the better. I mean no harm.

Even if my moniker wasn't included, you're doing a good job- bringing some kinda life in Romance Section

Before anyone should condemn your thread, they should create something better first.

Empty barrels...make the most noise wink
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by KrazyBone: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Exactly. The dude is such a jerk.
Trying hard to be funny with that his cheap glasses.
He's a heinous boastful alcatote, with a _stupid chip on his shoulder. Imagine the ludicrous stinkard threatening fire and brimstone if the threads makes front page. Nigga, who gives a fvck about your fugly face and what you have to say by the way?

3 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
chibwike:
Me?.,when..how?
On a thread I addressed the OP and you asked whether OP mentioned me...
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by chibwike(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

On a thread I addressed the OP and you asked whether OP mentioned me...
Lol...ok that....twaz just an harmless question na.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can see that one male and one female among the accused persons are already hyper-ventilating ; D

NICE ONE PEEPS.... KEEP CUMING IN YOUR PANTS ; D. .. THE ACTION FILM WILL REALLY START WHEN IT GETS TO FRONTPAGE...

FOR NOW, ENJOY THE VIEW smiley

As for the nigga with the 'n' moniker, buygala has never created a thread in his life-time as 'buygala' undecided .... Jerk off in anger all you want, but PLEASE no lie ontop my head angry
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
He's a heinous boastful alcatote, with a _stupid chip on his shoulder. Imagine the ludicrous stinkard threatening fire and brimstone if the threads makes front page. Nigga, who gives a fvck about your fugly face and what you have to say by the way?
Lol, i know his antics. He would probably make a snide and derogatory remarks about those monikers to amass some cheap likes.

How stùpid and jobless.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buygala
There's serious holdup right now along Dopemu-Oshidi. You might want to earn some bucks. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol this is what he wants your attention. Stop giving it to him. Ignorance work better for some people.
You are right you know.

But sometimes fools like him needs the attention so he can fhuuck off once and for all and never return.

Take a look at his comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2213618/top-10-most-controversial-monikers

buygala:

Op....

You should change it to.....

TOP 10 DUMBEST MONIKERS IN THE ROMANCE SECTION 2015 embarassed

Please show me just one smart comment from all these monikers, and I will immediately edit this post and tender an unreserved apology smiley

*observing from okro tree* undecided
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Buygala
There's serious holdup right now along Dopemu-Oshidi. You might want to earn some bucks. undecided
gringrin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
When someone opens a thread like this,,you don't attack the people he/she listed but the Op himself.

They didn't beg nor tell him to put their names on some list.

So yes,,let it hit front page and let me see the useless exposure you want to do.

No be only keg of gun powder na keg of palm wine.

undecided

Exactly.
Focus should be on the OP, not innocent people that didn't pay any tax to have their names included.

I wonder why they keep creating these dumb lists, giving people opportunity/platform to deride the e-persona of mentioned monikers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hahaha this is jokes

Spartacus in the house

Someone tag those mods I wanna see his essay grin

Why you so angry I thought Buhari was giving out free pumpum grin

Calm down
Call olosho grin

buygala:
I can see that one male and one female among the accused persons are already hyper-ventilating ; D

NICE ONE PEEPS.... KEEP CUMING IN YOUR PANTS ; D. .. THE ACTION FILM WILL REALLY START WHEN IT GETS TO FRONTPAGE...

As for the nigga with the 'n' moniker, buygala has never created a thread in his life-time as 'buygala' undecided .... Jerk off in anger all you want, but PLEASE no lie ontop my head angry
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by KrazyBone: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol, i know his antics. He would probably make a snide and derogatory remarks about those monikers to amass some cheap likes.

How stùpid and jobless.
Everyone notices the bedwetting girl-man, but ignores him. I guess that gave him the temerity to shoot crap off his pin hole of a mouth attached to that face that makes blind kids cry. . .

4 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are right you know.

But sometimes fools like him needs the attention so he can fhuuck off once and for all and never return.

Take a look at his comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2213618/top-10-most-controversial-monikers

Lmao I did my dear, I ignored him. He's not relevant. Everyone ain't worth my attention. For a starter look at his profile n look at yours, why wouldn't he be bitter? grin grin hes just an ugly loner. LOL you have people that say the truth and you have plain azz trolls on this forum. When you learn to differentiate the two, you will know who's wroth your attention and who's not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
The vultures are really working themselves up grin... Nice smiley .... Make dem sha halla me when the matter don land frontpage grin

Now a girl whose pm I ignored, who I have also put in her proper place more than once, has joined the fray smiley

Vicky baby, please does my name make you cum in your panties?

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

shut the fhuuck up you jobless tool.

You are the same cretinuous dolt that opened a thread with your former moniker "tinubu" sometime in january this year.

You bashed me,,tosyne2much and chibwike.

I chose to ignore you.

You came back with buygala abi la casera (whatever that means) to continue your stùpid and childish behaviour.

Dude if you've got a personal problem with the way I run my things here on NL I don't give a flying fhuuck.

So you kindly take your black ass lie flat on the railway and wait for the incoming train commissioned in port-harcourt.

Ìdiot. undecided

4 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
daviyjones:
Am your host THE MAN OF LIST, some will say is too early because we are in the 4th month of the year. I say so far this are the great personalities.

¤ emusmith

¤ tosyne2much

¤ rokiatu

¤ naijaboiy

¤ djeezy

¤ missclassy

¤ tomking

¤ agapecharis

¤ blackett

¤ marieolae

¤ lala247

¤ orijin101

¤ BUYGALA

¤ cutieberie1

¤ falconey

¤ enegod

¤D1CK

¤ wristwatch

¤ dimple192

¤ stephenqueen

No more no less.

Lol oga list u done come again
Thank u smiley
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

gringrin
Seems the guy's having some downtime in his business. grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Exactly.
Focus should be on the OP, not innocent people that didn't pay any tax to have their names included.

I wonder why they keep creating these dumb lists, giving people opportunity/platform to deride the e-persona of mentioned monikers.
it gets me tired honestly. I didn't beg for my name to be on some list.

Then one mumu will come from no where and start talking like he buys my MB.

undecided
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
*scans thread for haters*

Una they here
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kraybone, dimples192 , rokiatu wink
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by chibwike(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:
The vultures are really working themselves up grin... Nice smiley .... Make dem sha halla me when the matter don land frontpage ; D

Now a girl whose pm I ignored, who I have also put in her proper place more than once, has joined the fray smiley

Vicky baby, please does my name make you cum in your panties?
Lol...everyone now says this.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Seems the guy's having some downtime in his business. grin
Help me call amu,i need gala to chop grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
You notice all the ppl complaining ..,

The name not on the list
*sips tea*

Op abeg include their name so they dont kill u smiley
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hey Lala247 kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Why Do African Loves Foreigners And Hate Their Own People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.