Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! (10651 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Kraybone, dimples192 , rokiatu wink

Apparently were gonna have our very own roasting by some village lad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

shut the fhuuck up you jobless tool.

You are the same cretinuous dolt that opened a thread with your former moniker "tinubu" sometimes in january this year.

You bashed me,,tosyne2much and chibwike.

I chose to ignore you.

You came back with buygala abi la casera (whatever that means) to continue your stùpid and childish behaviour.

Dude if you've got a personal problem with the way I run my things here on NL I don't give a flying fhuuck.

So you kindly take your black ass lie flat on the railway and wait for the incoming train commissioned in port-harcourt.

ll
Ìdiot. undecided

ok

Dumbie mustered enough balls to quote me for the first time grin

Real nice

Anyway, stop yapping like an out-of-control electric doll, and wait for the shitt to hit the fan, when this hits frontpage undecided

You and your slimey cohorts won't succeed in leading me into a ban this time.... smiley

so, for the meantime...

Be a good boy, and go jerk off in 'r's face? smiley

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Apparently were gonna have our very own roasting by some village lad embarassed

Lol were immortals grin

That wont work
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Help me call amu,i need gala to chop grin
Lol grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
*scans thread for haters*

Una they here
Hater plenty lyk poverty for here oooo,i still dey wait for the council of elders to arrive before I talk.u help me see orijin101? grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Hey Lala247 kiss

Pls can u post dat pic about haters again

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Hater plenty lyk poverty for here oooo,i still dey wait for the council of elders to arrive before I talk.u help me see orijin101? grin

His passed out under that oaw paw tree .. With that pepper grin grinder girl
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Help me call amu,i need gala to chop grin

Omg i love gala

I ship a box every time lipsrsealed
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

gringrin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

ok

Dumbie mustered enough balls to quote me for the first time grin

Real nice

Anyway, stop yapping like an out-of-control electric doll, and wait for the shitt to hit the fan, when this hits frontpage undecided

You and your slimey cohorts won't succeed in leading me into a ban this time.... smiley

so, for the meantime...

Be a good boy, and go jerk off in 'r's face? smiley
SHUT UP!

You call me a boy but yet you act like a "man" whose brain is as tiny as a mustard seed.

I've never been scared of your antics. Only waiting for when your stùpidity will irk me enough to come at you.

MODS PLEASE WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS WAITING FOR

TAKE THIS BULLSHIT THREAD TO FRONT PAGE AND LET US SEE WHAT THE COMMANDER BUYGALA WILL DO.

I guess he'll get so many likes that his almost empty bank account will surprisingly be filled with millions.

Oshi! undecided

5 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Useless buffoon feeds on Nairaland "Likes & shares" daily.
No wonder his nose gets fatter by the day. grin

Please call me when this thread hits front page. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

it gets me tired honestly. I didn't beg for my name to be on some list.

Then one mumu will come from no where and start talking like he buys my MB.

undecided

Nah.
It hasn't reach to bandy words biko.

In every nonsense there is a sense, just pick the sense and move on.
He isn't that bad, his choice of words is the problem.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

SHUT UP!

You call me a boy but yet you act like a "man" whose brain is as tiny as a mustard seed.

I've never been scared of your antics. Only waiting for when your stùpidity will irk me enough to come at you.

MODS PLEASE WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS WAITING FOR

TAKE THIS BULLSHIT THREAD TO FRONT PAGE AND LET US SEE WHAT THE COMMANDER BUYGALA WILL DO.

I guess he'll get so many likes that his almost empty bank account will surprisingly be filled with millions.

Oshi! undecided

cheesy My Oga, wear your shirt abeg...e do...hian!
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:
The vultures are really working themselves up grin... Nice smiley .... Make dem sha halla me when the matter don land frontpage ; D

Now a girl whose pm I ignored, who I have also put in her proper place more than once, has joined the fray smiley

Vicky baby, please does my name make you cum in your panties?

Lol, joke of the century.

Pm kwa? grin grin You must really be deluded.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol were immortals grin

That wont work

Hehehe the worst part is he's following every girl on that thread.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:

Hehehe the worst part is he's following every girl on that thread.

Exactly

I was going to slap him but when i saw his following me i went soft lol
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
He knows this ain't fp material

He just beating his chest for us.

Ain't shi gonna happen. Buygala just come do it now hun. Get it all of your big chest grin
You'll feel a lil better.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy My Oga, wear your shirt abeg...e do...hian!
Kachisbarbie:

Nah.
It hasn't reach to bandy words biko.
In every nonsense there is a sense, just pick the sense and move on.
He isn't that bad, his choice of words is the problem.

Okay..at least he should learn to criticise constructively.

Not everybody is perfect.

But he comes off to me as someone who just wants to be an antagonist no matter the situation.

I don calm down. cool
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:

stop lying, i was with dimples192
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked dat kush going to ur head luv
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

If your with me call of your dog or did he say you guys are horses lipsrsealed
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
He knows this ain't fp material

He just beating his chest for us.

Ain't shi gonna happen. Buygala just come do it now hun. Get it all of your big chest grin
You'll feel a lil better.

Think he need to cool off for 12 hours .. The stress is starting to show grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee like ur dp kiss
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lala247:
Vickybee like ur dp kiss

Thanks. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
abeg everybody e don do. The guy is obviously too small for us to be bashing....
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Thanks. smiley kiss
Abeg no let your leg break ooo

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
why i always dey come late sef undecided. Anyways am here to learn new words grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Orijin101:

orijin wetin u see for buygala Mata na?
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:

Lol she got nice legs
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
? undecided

All these small boys. Na internet dey give una mouth.

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

You out of the gulag? cheesy
Lol! unvernunftig tumult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Why Do African Loves Foreigners And Hate Their Own People? / 3 Zimbabwean Ladies Arrested For Desecrating 124 Men In 11 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.