Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (45957 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by auntymi(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kk

We're watchiN
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by nickvanilla(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Which state would like to be in the opposition ? Definitely not lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
This op sef, see as e talk "shut down" like say they close all the shops for alabama.

Anywayz SaiAmbode.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Ilekeh(f): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
nickvanilla:
Which state would like to be in the opposition ? Definitely not lagos state.

Lol even if PDP wins, I doubt Fashola and Tinubu would punish Lagos.

Sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by seunfly: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
peckhamboi:
Ibos better fall in line or face the consequences.

I suggest APC monitor the votes from Igbo areas closely during the gubernatorial elections to determine the next line of action.

Please let's stop this, we are all the same. They can vote anybody they like, PDP and APC have their own supporters from different tribes and ethnic group. We should not be playing PDP game of tribalism and religious divisionism.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Sarpino: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Which one is Alabama market?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Mopolchi: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Come April 11, PDP will win Lagos. The looting of Thief-nubu must stop locally so that he can now concentrate nationally.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by ultimatum: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lagos will see faster development now that an APC government is set to govern the country from the centre. I congratulate us all as Nigerians have showed great resolve and faith in the APC to hand over the government at the centre to the Party.

This presents a unique opportunity for accelerated growth and progress in Lagos. The time is set for Lagos to enjoy “more of more” in the delivery of good governance.

Lagos has not had the luxury of Federal support in the last 16 years. Dear Lagosians, our time has come to enjoy genuine Federal presence to fast-track our development as we look set to achieve a Lagos of our dreams.

EKO O NI BAJE.

14 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shey na only this cloth prof Osinbanjo get?? Always on this cloth..

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by knoph2007: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode the most competent.

High time Lagos enjoy dividend of Centre!!

6 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Emodeee: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Agbaje can not be a stateman lyk jonathan, he will go to court.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode winning is sure..

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by joanana(f): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jimmy Agbaje for Governor grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Alaba international not Alabama.lol

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by ochland: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wonder why all this APC miscreant can't say anytin witout callin igbos. D igbos u re callin re better than u and mke money more dan u in ur so called state. If dey like dem dem bring galadima as governor. We igbos ll always milk out d juice in this land and yorubas ll kip being under us. We re just blessed. Igbos re blessed. Either agbaje or ambode. We ll always mke our millions n billions at d indigenes expense

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by tolexy007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jimi agbaje is our man.....

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by seeker121(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
some igbos wey dey live for onitsha and other eastern states dey do online campaign for jimi and their polling booth dey that side abeg make dem do online transfer come vote for lagos now mtchew.It is very possible for a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle than for agbaje to become lagos governor not while jagaban is still breathing if you are in doubt ask obj .

CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by chibwike(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
I was there live..i saw our vice-president elect...in person....the change is really here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Collynzo9: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

I suggest APC monitor the votes from Igbo areas closely during the gubernatorial elections to determine the next line of action.
They will vote who they want and there is nothing you or anyome else can do about it.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by babestella: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

You are a s1lly bigot to have written this trash, the more you threaten the igbos they more you disgust them with your fo00lish ideology of voting ambo. I see the kind of democrat you really are. Don't worry, wouldn't say anything more, but I am sure the igbos have decided and after reading even this one will further talk to their friends not to vote your s1lly islamic party.

If you eventually win but get low vote from IGBO dominated zones, please go and shut down the market, Igbos will gladly go back to their place. I know the greed of your master Tinubu will not allow lagos shut the markets because of huge revenue they get from these markets. We are watching.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Prof Osinbajo is one beck of an energetic fellow. Nothing like ghostmode vp come May 29. I'm yet to see Ambode campaign on his own, it has always been Fashola on the forefront now Osinbajo. That doesn't mean he won't perform if elected tho.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by seeker121(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ur stupidity is legendary and let me tell u something.

CRY ME RIVER I WANNA SWIM.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by otemanuduno: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Alabama
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by stonecoldcafe: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
jamex93:
Thevictoryworth it we all know

saiAPC

Up change grin grin grin

The victory IS worth it...
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Abeg PDP go win

GEJ TILL MAY.

cheesy cheesy
you again. Bt yu get it dis time around. GEJ till may 29th. #gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Click like for ambode or click share for agbaje

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by 49cents(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
peckhamboi:

Igbs are after their hustle and mking their millions nothing else just like the Chinese and indians that are scooping up fat businesses here in Nigeria

There business comes first; if you like run down your state by voting in a puppet governor without BOLD IDEAS, that can take this great state to the next level, its your state, your loss, your under-developmen not those of the igbost

That the VP eect came to Alaba with Ambode shows that they know they need the votes of the ibostraders and community to get to government
Igbos know how to reciprocate respect

Igbos just treated the Bleep up of fashola by picking two federal constituency in lagos; we will vote for Ambode if that is what you want...SMH

Alaba didn't go to them, bote the difference....do you understand all am saying?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by zub(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
seunfly:

Please let's stop this, we are all the same. They can vote anybody they like, PDP and APC have their own supporters from different tribes and ethnic group. We should not be playing PDP game of tribalism and religious divisionism.
thank u my broda....i wish our people reason like you, Nigeria would have been a better place. People should have freedom to vote whosoever they want without fear of intimidation. If change as define by APC is all about change in govt to take control of the central govt by a certain tribe and not a change in the upliftment of Nigeria.....then am afraid. Lets keep away from hate statements.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by judiciarypalava: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Igbo ndi nwem Na ndi mnwe. Biko ka anyi kwado ochichi Agbaje, maka Na o ga adiri anyi Na mma karia Ambode. Ka anyi ghara ichezo ihe Fashola mere ndi b'anyi Na Yaba market, Oshodi, Ladikpo etc Ma nke ka nke, buru ndi ogbara ugbo nwa mkpi turapu ha n'upper iweka Na nde eri. Chee oburu Na Onye nke gi so Na ndi ihe a meturu, o ga adi gi mma?
Biko anyi enwetago ekwemu nkwa Naka Agbaje Na ndi Igbo anyi agaghi Ata udi ahuhu anyi Tara n'aka Fashola ozo Na Lagos ma oburu Na anyi kwado ya bu Agbaje.
Biko nu, ka anyi puta kwa n'igwe ozo gosi ha Na anyi Na agba ufufu di ukwu ma anyi jikota onwe anyi.
Igbo mma mma nu o. O gadiriririririri anyi mma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Tomiishola: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
lolababe331e:
Our in- coming VP and in-coming Lagos State Governor by God's Grace grin

Yes o, Jimi we agree with you so we will vote Ambode grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by CR77(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
kazmanbanjoko:
you again. Bt yu get it dis time around. GEJ till may 29th. #gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.