Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (45952 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Drone007: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
seunfly:

Please let's stop this, we are all the same. They can vote anybody they like, PDP and APC have their own supporters from different tribes and ethnic group. We should not be playing PDP game of tribalism and religious divisionism.

ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS, THEY LOOTED LOTS OF SHOPS OF THE INNOCENT AT THE ALABA MARKET UNDER THE WATCH OF A LAW PROFESSOR CHURCH PASTOR AND VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT WHO WOULD SOON BE SWEARING IN THE NAME OF GOD TO DO GOOD TO ALL MANNER OF PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEIR POLITICAL TENDENCIES.

IS THAT DEMOCRACY?
IS DEMOCRACY THIS SHAMEFUL SUBTLE ARM-TWISTING TACTIC?

AND, THE WORLD IS WATCHING: WATCHING NIGERIA, A POTENTIALLY GREAT COUNTRY IN THE THROES OF AN EPIC CHOICE WHETHER TO REGRESS INTO BARBARISM OR TO SURGE AHEAD INTO MODERNITY BASED ON PLURALISM.

DEMOCRACY MEANS THAT ONE IS CONVINCED THAT ALL, AS COMPATRIOTS AND FELLOW NIGERIANS, HAVE EQUAL RIGHT UNDER THE LAW TO HOLD CONTRARY OPINION AND MAKE A DISSENTING CHOICES SO MUCH SO THAT ONE IS READY TO SHED ONE'S BLOOD TO GUARANTEE THE OTHER'S RIGHT TO HOLD THEIR CONTRARY OPINION AND MAKE THEIR DISSENTING CHOICE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE.

THESE ARE INDEED INTERESTING TIMES IN NIGERIA.

REGARDLESS, THE WORLD IS WATCHING; WATCHING EVEN THE TEXTURE, CONTENT AND STYLE OF THE CURRENT VICTORY CELEBRATIONS.

WHEN THE EUPHORIA OF THE CURRENT SUCCESS HAS EBBED AND DIED, WHAT NEXT?
MOTION WITHOUT MOVEMENT STILL?
EXPANSION OR REGRESSION OF THE FRONTIERS OF FREEDOM?
WITCH-HUNT OF PERCEIVED ENEMIES?
PURSUIT OF PAROCHIAL AGENDA, INSTEAD OF PAN-NATIONAL ONES?

REVOLUTIONS ALWAYS FIRST DEVOUR THEIR OWN CHILDREN?

AND, SURE, THE WORLD IS KEENLY WATCHING THE CURRENT UNRAVELLING OF NIGERIA!
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
2Brains1:
Correct!!

My Igbo brothers Ambode na the man joor

I am from Imo state, Ambode for Lagos, Buhari for Nigeria, Rochas for Imo!

No doubt about it!

APC! Correct!!

Your Igbo bruvs.. I'll bet you won't let an Igbo man be chairman of alaba market association.. And u will shut em down at least 4 times in 2015,.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
im APC but I don't think ambode is an excellent choice..... Agbaje is better but the corrupt influence of his party will overshadow his goodness. ... so...... Apc it is till PDP revamps their political ideology of corruption. ...

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by usbcable(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Igbo ndi nwem Na ndi mnwe. Biko ka anyi kwado ochichi Agbaje, maka Na o ga adiri anyi Na mma karia Ambode. Ka anyi ghara ichezo ihe Fashola mere ndi b'anyi Na Yaba market, Oshodi, Ladikpo etc Ma nke ka nke, buru ndi ogbara ugbo nwa mkpi turapu ha n'upper iweka Na nde eri. Chee oburu Na Onye nke gi so Na ndi ihe a meturu, o ga adi gi mma?
Biko anyi enwetago ekwemu nkwa Naka Agbaje Na ndi Igbo anyi agaghi Ata udi ahuhu anyi Tara n'aka Fashola ozo Na Lagos ma oburu Na anyi kwado ya bu Agbaje.
Biko nu, ka anyi puta kwa n'igwe ozo gosi ha Na anyi Na agba ufufu di ukwu ma anyi jikota onwe anyi.
Igbo mma mma nu o. O gadiriririririri anyi mma

can someone please translate
grin
whatever he says, please vote A+.
APC in lagos has built varoous infrastructures and non of it isnmeant for a particular ethnicity. Hence vote for a pergorming government.
Vote APC
Vote Ambode
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by usbcable(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
9jagoodman:
Igbo Kwenu, eat their money and disgrace them on Saturday

It is revenge time
9jagoodman:
laugh with them well, but on Saturday, let them know revenge
9jagoodman:
REVENGE MISSION
this is the politics of hate and revenge that Okorocha was condemning.
Hate consumes the soul and blinds it from see good.
Learn to love and not be an ethnic fanatic.

Please vote Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Collynzo9: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Igbo ndi nwem Na ndi mnwe. Biko ka anyi kwado ochichi Agbaje, maka Na o ga adiri anyi Na mma karia Ambode. Ka anyi ghara ichezo ihe Fashola mere ndi b'anyi Na Yaba market, Oshodi, Ladikpo etc Ma nke ka nke, buru ndi ogbara ugbo nwa mkpi turapu ha n'upper iweka Na nde eri. Chee oburu Na Onye nke gi so Na ndi ihe a meturu, o ga adi gi mma?
Biko anyi enwetago ekwemu nkwa Naka Agbaje Na ndi Igbo anyi agaghi Ata udi ahuhu anyi Tara n'aka Fashola ozo Na Lagos ma oburu Na anyi kwado ya bu Agbaje.
Biko nu, ka anyi puta kwa n'igwe ozo gosi ha Na anyi Na agba ufufu di ukwu ma anyi jikota onwe anyi.
biko m n'achọ onye ga-akụziri m otú ha si e dee igbo dị ka nke a
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by bewla(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lagos as never being rule by government of the
center this we go change Rilwan akinolu u never
die eko o gbudo baje jagaban we must not louse
our pride to the none indigene in lagos pls make
lagos safe for all we have come far to louse lagos
now no jimi jump up in April it only come up in
December A P C one family one voice one people i
say this is the spirit of lagos that is challenge let
us speak in one voice
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by mercyville: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=judiciarypalava post=32348066]Igbo ndi nwem Na ndi mnwe. Biko ka anyi kwado ochichi Agbaje, maka Na o ga adiri anyi Na mma karia Ambode. Ka anyi ghara ichezo ihe Fashola mere ndi b'anyi Na Yaba market, Oshodi, Ladikpo etc Ma nke ka nke, buru ndi ogbara ugbo nwa mkpi turapu ha n'upper iweka Na nde eri. Chee oburu Na Onye nke gi so Na ndi ihe a meturu, o ga adi gi mma?

Providing the master and........ Please let us promote Agbaje , because it would not be well we better than Ambode . Let us not forget what Fashola did at the Yaba Market , Oshodi , Ladikpo etc But more than that , if the machine were deported turapu Upper iweka million cost . Think if your one of those things touched , it will be good for you ?
Please we enwetago ekwemu promise from Agbaje and English we will simply undergo suffering from Fashola Lagos if we support it is Agbaje .
Please listen and we come to another console to show them that we are foaming tool and we merge ourselves .
Providing good quality appear .

GIBBERISH.

YOU ARE AN INGRATE?
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by mavinc4u(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Intelligent calculations. Those areas were the people that voted massively for PDP with a lot of polling unit results cancelled for reasons best known to them so they had to go back to do their work well.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by pegasusautos: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
I AM A CIVIL SERVANT AND MOST OF US HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE THE INFLUENCE OF GREEDY TINUBU AND HIS COHORTS OUT. EVEN IF JIMI IS A LOCAL CHEMIST HE WILL GET OUR VOTES EN MASSE

adebisicutie:
Wow, nice to see Osinbajo back in Lagos supporting Ambode grin

I'm loving this

By the way see the Pharmacy if the mumu that says he wants to run Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2veWZZWyo&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by aderonila18: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode will surely win, I feel it grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by mercyville: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=usbcable post=32349973]

can someone please translate
grin
whatever he says, please vote A+.
APC in lagos has built varoous infrastructures and non of it isnmeant for a particular ethnicity. Hence vote for a pergorming government.
Vote APC
Vote Ambode
God bless us all.

TRANSLATION- Please let us promote Agbaje , because he might not be better than Ambode . Let us not forget what Fashola made ​our people face at Yaba Market , Oshodi , Ladipo etc Think if your one of those things touched , it will be good for you ?
Please we will simply undergo suffering from Fashola Lagos if we support ..........Agbaje .something like that....
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by mavinc4u(f): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=mercyville post=32351271][/quote]

Hmm, your translation looks like you use translator in translating those words. You don't use translator to translate igbo otherwise it would be a case of ** akpiri na-akpo m nku as my throat is calling me fire wood** probably that is why his statement sounds gibberish to you.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by isan(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode ni ooooooo

We are not just kidding grin
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by mercyville: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=mavinc4u post=32351614]

Hmm, your translation looks like you use translator in translating those words. You don't use translator to translate igbo otherwise it would be a case of ** akpiri na-akpo m nku as my throat is calling me fire wood** probably that is why his statement sounds gibberish to you.

One thing I have studied about IGBOS is that they dont always think out of the box and always think along the same line politically,in other words,Iam sorry to say,they are not politically savvy like their brethrens from the South west but not to worry ROCHAS IS TRYING TO BLAZE THE TRAIL AND THERE IS STILL A LOT OF ILLUMINATION BEFORE THE END OF THE TUNNEL......

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by jmk44: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its so clear APC will win .

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by nkemjacob2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
The idea of shutting down market becos u wnt to campaign is getting out of hands wit these political parties must u disturb d common man not to go about his common business
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by shewenzy: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stop thinking otherwise my people, this man is the fittest for this sit(Ambode) can't you see the warm welcome people gave to them at alaba market, it really shows that he is the man they want, no A+ then nobody else for lagos state, so let's join hands and support continuity in lagos state......we moving forward never going backward to whatsoever called party....
Ambo2015
AmboooooooooOo,Ambooooooooo eko sese beere ni o, Ambo ooooo
Eko o ni baje o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Theofficialseun: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
See lagosians showing love and support, my alaba people APC for life jare, no going back. NEVER
The progress is here
Ambode is ready!!!!! But don't let it stop here people, we have to vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State because we need a man of competence, a man of tolerance and Ambode got that skills ;DSee lagosians showing love and support, my alaba people APC for life jare, no going back. NEVER
The progress is here
Ambode is ready!!!!! But don't let it stop here people, we have to vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State because we need a man of competence, a man of tolerance and Ambode got that skills

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Eshinwaju: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
judiciarypalava:

no wonder.....we know u r grammatically challenged... grin
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by abduljabbar4(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
ochland:
Wonder why all this APC miscreant can't say anytin witout callin igbos. D igbos u re callin re better than u and mke money more dan u in ur so called state. If dey like dem dem bring galadima as governor. We igbos ll always milk out d juice in this land and yorubas ll kip being under us. We re just blessed. Igbos re blessed. Either agbaje or ambode. We ll always mke our millions n billions at d indigenes expense
You can stupid1ty a blessing? I dont
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by abduljabbar4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
babestella:

You are a s1lly bigot to have written this trash, the more you threaten the igbos they more you disgust them with your fo00lish ideology of voting ambo. I see the kind of democrat you really are. Don't worry, wouldn't say anything more, but I am sure the igbos have decided and after reading even this one will further talk to their friends not to vote your s1lly islamic party.

If you eventually win but get low vote from IGBO dominated zones, please go and shut down the market, Igbos will gladly go back to their place. I know the greed of your master Tinubu will not allow lagos shut the markets because of huge revenue they get from these markets. We are watching.
I thought your namadi said baba Osinbajo has 5,000 churches so we should not vote for him. He told us that they are more islamic than Apc. Oh so they told you that Apc is an Islamic party in your region?
Hypocrytes. Pdp will only win in ss/se states
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by usbcable(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
mercyville:
TRANSLATION- Please let us promote Agbaje , because he might not be better than Ambode . Let us not forget what Fashola made ​our people face at Yaba Market , Oshodi , Ladipo etc Think if your one of those things touched , it will be good for you ?
Please we will simply undergo suffering from Fashola Lagos if we support ..........Agbaje .something like that....
thanks.
but I will implore the igbo nation to shun politics of bitterness vengeance and hatred as it never leads to any progress for the society.

This is what Rochas has been preaching lately and it makes a lot of sense.
In all honesty Fashola may not have handled relationships with the igbo traders but they need to look at the bigger picture of what he has done to benefit Lagosians as they are also part of the Lagos BRF has added value to.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by micrep3030(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jk we kw

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by Dauduagba: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
eku ise o.
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by zingobaby: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
APC from d presidency to d grass loot
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Redoil:
Slaves will always be slaves in the mist of freedom.
The whip that was used on gej is waiting for you.
your forefathers become d slaves to the yorubas and the north when the lost d war must i remind u EWU ? And the later generation of the coward ojukwu people later become the slaves to an IJAW MAN WHO GOT HIS ASS whipped in another war y'all bastard FLAT HEADs lost yet again ! Woah !you bastard easterners DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT POLITIC ! Even the WEST already knew that long ago and that 's why u cant produce president up url now !u pple are jst full of shit absolutely useless to any region when it comes to politic !we are no slave cos the yorubas are known the world over to be smart intelligent brilliant wise , logical ,rational and not given to the hedonistic tendency and lover of MAMMON that is lot of y.all peeps! From my experience wit flat heads i knew d east will back jonah cos all it takes is a few dollars and they will fight to the death ! Pls tell the history of lost battle and frustration to yr children 's children we dey kampe!
Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by judiciarypalava: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

no wonder.....we know u r grammatically challenged... grin

Onye a, o si n'obu gini?

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by aresa: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by aresa: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin,

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by aresa: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ambode ti de

Re: Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market by aresa: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.