Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Have You Experience Sexual Harassment.(your Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experience Sexual Harassment.(your Opinion) (468 Views)

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experience Sexual Harassment.(your Opinion) by Acekidc4(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is Sexual Harassment; It is bullying or Coercing of a sexual nature , or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange of sexual favors.

In most Modern legal Contexts, sexual harassment is Illegal!!

56 percent of girls and 38 percent of boys said they have been sexually harassed. Half of those who are harassed said they did nothing about it, and only some approached an Adult in school or Family Member.

Have you experience Sexual harassment in any ways??
What if anything, do you think can and should be done to address it and change the dynamics that drive young people to Harass each another??

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Experience Sexual Harassment.(your Opinion) by Enegod(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
I would like to be sexually harassed by about 4-5 women on Nairaland
I'll accept applications in my inbox.
I will not say who the winners are....I'll let them do the bragging for me.
That is all undecided
Re: Have You Experience Sexual Harassment.(your Opinion) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
I would like to be sexually harassed by about 4-5 trannys on Nairaland
I'll accept applications in my inbox.
I will not say who the winners are....I'll let them do the bragging for me.
That is all undecided

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Beyond The Flaws In Relationship/marriage / When Scarcity Of Fuel Becomes An Act Of Love... / To All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.