Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I'm Back - Advice And Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Back - Advice And Help! (5468 Views)

Pls I Need Your Candid Advice And Urgently. / when your helper turns her back- advice please / Pls, I Need Advice And What Age Is A Female Allowed To Leave Her Father's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Apart from childhood friends and those you meet before you started having responsibilities - there is always a motive involved when you meet people. And I believe that is the context this back and forth is about. So, the add, subtract, and divide analogy is still applicable - with materialism as the nucleus of whatever the motive is.

Whenever I meet new people, the relationship is always about what we can do together to make money and build something to create wealth. Else, I don't need new friends - I have more than enough childhood friends, with friendship based on supreme loyalty.

Yes, money does play a huge role in how a relationship blossoms, and mere getting chics. Without money, you are ya own. What chic doesn't like comfort? Do you even know how excited chics get when they meet you and find out of you have a good job, got ya own place, and drive a nice car - despite still being young? That right there unlocks any chic faster than emotional investment lol.

Dead presidents = money lol. Money is called dead presidents cos a lot of the images on most currencies are former presidents/rulers who are long dead and gone. I use a lot of urban slangs in my posts, you will get used to it with time. tongue

Do you think all rich men are happy?
Do you think all the people you give money to become loyal to you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by Lilyomi(f): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kip on prayin n loosen ur criteria. Ders no perfect being.
Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by Chinum: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
obowunmi:
Hi,

Many of you may remember me.

My mother has been pressuring me to get married. I come from a very wealthy family.

I began dating this girl (fine babe) who I really, really like(not love bit I can manage her) but things just suddenly went haywire because she says I'm a player. Now she's left.

I've learned that one should always put God first. This dating life don tire me small.

KARMA! KARMA! KARMA! KARMA! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look inwards brother.
Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by SirShymexx: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yadoctora:

Do you think all rich men are happy?
Do you think all the people you give money to become loyal to you?

Really and truly, no one on this planet will ever be fully happy. We are all in pursuit of happiness, from the day we lose our innocence - till the day we die. Happiness is elusive to everyone. You can be joyous and fulfilled from time to time, however, cos human wants are insatiable - everlasting happiness will always be far away.

But money will always buy you comfort. And if you can maintain a decent lifestyle, without being overly ambitious - it will make you fulfilled, or be a catalyst/means to achieve it. So, what more do you need in life?

Not all people...but you can never negate the "means" from the "ends", regardless of percentage of attainability.
Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Really and truly, no one on this planet will ever be fully happy. We are all in pursuit of happiness, from the day we lose our innocence - till the day we die. Happiness is elusive to everyone. You can be joyous and fulfilled from time to time, however, cos human wants are insatiable - everlasting happiness will always be far away.

But money will always buy you comfort. And if you can maintain a decent lifestyle, without being overly ambitious - it will make you fulfilled, or be a catalyst/means to achieve it. So, what more do you need in life?

Not all people...but you can never negate the "means" from the "ends", regardless of percentage of attainability.

If money does not translate to absolute happiness, money is not all.

I donno Y u must argue this. It is over i don tire.

This is Iyan for u to salivate on. Amala is expensive tongue

Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by SirShymexx: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yadoctora:

If money does not translate to absolute happiness, money is not all.

I donno Y u must argue this. It is over i don tire.

This is Iyan for u to salivate on. Amala is expensive tongue

Nothing can give you infinite happiness. But money will give you comfort and make you fulfilled. And that is why I'm MOB, chasing that paper lol.

Hmmm. That looks nice. Did you make it?
Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nothing can give you infinite happiness. But money will give you comfort and make you fulfilled. And that is why I'm MOB, chasing that paper lol.

Hmmm. That looks nice. Did you make it?
No I didn't but I ate it smiley
Re: I'm Back - Advice And Help! by obowunmi(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2015
dominique:
We're already in the 2nd quarter 2015, your dream of marrying this year may not be a reality except if you want an arranged marriage. Don't rush into things, take your time and work on your flaws. The right woman will come your way when you least expect it.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children / I Stay With My Uncle For 4 Years But Am Having Issues / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.