Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Confused And Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused And Needs Advice (1053 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
there is this lady, She is beautiful, and sexy, nice shape, totally a complete package physically. she is a big girl. we've been friends since first year, She told me she wanted us to be together then she fell for me but I fell for another amazing lady. over the past three years, we've been like best friends but we fight always, then we seperate and come back. this kept going and going. along the line, She dated another guy in school.
in our 3rd year we both broke up with our partners, tho we still continued our fluctuating bestfriendship then I thought we could now have time together, I asked her out and she turned me down, I was hurt and we fought this time the fight was real and brutal .
early this year, we made up our fight, we opened up totally to each other and decided to make the friendship work. then she told me she does not feel anything for Me that it had all gone, she had changed, She didn't care about relationships anymore and she looked cold. She so Me too I decided to get over it, but we were close, of recent, She is now falling for me, She compliments me, asking me to promise not to leave her for another lady. She now wants to personalize me. She wants to be fond with me. and our cat fights had stopped and we just keep growing closer.
I really do have feelings for her but now I think I want someone else, but I still want to date her. but I know I am likely to leave her for someone else if I see someone better.
please what do I do?
I think I still love her but my mind is not totally in her anymore, we've been so so close for four years now

1 Like

Re: Confused And Needs Advice by iceberylin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bro,your confused....

#BELIEVE

1 Like

Re: Confused And Needs Advice by DeBlunt: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by mirexxx(f): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
you both have no idea what you want!
my advise: give it a try! it might just work out fine this time wink
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by KrazyBone: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Give it a try. . . She's someone who understands you and has affinity for you already.

Most of us have the answer already, but we keep searching and getting confused the more. The best relationships are of two best friends who are great forgivers.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
iceberylin:
Bro,your confused....

#BELIEVE
I know I am.
the thing is that we are both big and classy, but we understand each other. She can easily get another guy and I can easily get another lady.
but right now we are like Bonnie and Clyde in school with our closeness
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by drsmith1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
dis is the most confused relationship post av read since January... u re not coherent at all..all words fell apart..
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by KrazyBone: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
iceberylin:
Bro,your confused....

#BELIEVE
He knows he's confused and he admitted in his topic that he's confused. You made zero sense by repeating what he already said about himself.

In situations like this one where you feel you have to comment but what you want to say has been said already, you should really fvck off than embarrass yourself.

Calling someone confused when he already admitted his confusion and at the same time feeling like smart alec. . . Non fvcking sense.

1 Like

Re: Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Give it a try. . . She's someone who understands you and has affinity for you already.

Most of us have the answer already, but we keep searching and getting confused the more. The best relationships are of two best friends who are great forgivers.

the problem is that I'm not 100% In it like 95% and I'm afraid of the 5%
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
confused cockroaches

You just love being sstupid for the fun of it.

Ewu.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by Mannylex(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
If your this confused about dating someone you have known for over 3 years, it definitely is a sign it can't work. There are cracks even before the start of the relationship. Simply tell her it can't work, to save you both the stress of a failed friendship and relationship in the nearest future...

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by mirexxx(f): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

You just love being stupid for the fun of it.
OK fool cheesy
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP...u need help...try TB joshua...u r just one big confused being. U don't even know what u want.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by KrazyBone: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemipedro:

the problem is that I'm not 100% In it like 95% and I'm afraid of the 5%
60% certainty is what you actually need. And now you have 95.

No one is perfect. She isn't. You aren't. She also has her reservations about you, but she isn't dwelling on them. There is something about these kind of friendships turned relationships - it's usually a do or die thing, in the sense that once you start dating it's very difficult to go back as ordinary friends if something happens and a break up occurs. Therefore, you really have to think this through.

My deductions were made purely from what you painstakingly narrated above. I have experienced this before.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
OP...u need help...try TB joshua...u r just one big confused being. U don't even know what u want.

I'm not confused coz I want to be, it's because of her different reactions, when we got back this year, She said she felt nothing and now she is asking Me not to leave
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
60% certainty is what you actually need. And now you have 95.

No one is perfect. She isn't. You aren't. She also has her reservations about you, but she isn't dwelling on them. There is something about these kind of friendships turned relationships - it's usually a do or die thing, in the sense that once you start dating it's very difficult to go back as ordinary friends if something happens and a break up occurs. Therefore, you really have to think this through.

My deductions were made purely from what you painstakingly narrated above. I have experienced this before.

I have been close to her that I don't want to hurt her, I care about how she will feel if we break up, I would prefer her to be a friend that to date her and break up
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by sarmiie(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
iceberylin:
Bro,your confused....

#BELIEVE

super confused.....even the way he was typing made it obvious.

dude, date her. if it doesnt work out, at least there wldnt be any"what if i had dated her" regrets
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by KrazyBone: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemipedro:

I have been close to her that I don't want to hurt her, I care about how she will feel if we break up, I would prefer her to be a friend that to date her and break up
You don't know the future. What will be will be, but if you feel this way, then it's good to even call it off now. As long as you two are in each other's lives after all these, the attractions are bound to remain and reoccur.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by yemipedro(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
You don't know the future. What will be will be, but if you feel this way, then it's good to even call it off now. As long as you two are in each other's lives after all these, the attractions are bound to remain and reoccur.

thanks bro
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by KrazyBone: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemipedro:

thanks bro

Anytime, nigga.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemipedro:
there is this lady, She is beautiful, and sexy, nice shape, totally a complete package physically. she is a big girl. we've been friends since first year, She told me she wanted us to be together then she fell for me but I fell for another amazing lady. over the past three years, we've been like best friends but we fight always, then we seperate and come back. this kept going and going. along the line, She dated another guy in school.
in our 3rd year we both broke up with our partners, tho we still continued our fluctuating bestfriendship then I thought we could now have time together, I asked her out and she turned me down, I was hurt and we fought this time the fight was real and brutal .
early this year, we made up our fight, we opened up totally to each other and decided to make the friendship work. then she told me she does not feel anything for Me that it had all gone, she had changed, She didn't care about relationships anymore and she looked cold. She so Me too I decided to get over it, but we were close, of recent, She is now falling for me, She compliments me, asking me to promise not to leave her for another lady. She now wants to personalize me. She wants to be fond with me. and our cat fights had stopped and we just keep growing closer.
I really do have feelings for her but now I think I want someone else, but I still want to date her. but I know I am likely to leave her for someone else if I see someone better.
please what do I do?
I think I still love her but my mind is not totally in her anymore, we've been so so close for four years now
You need a cold water
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by Ethereal0110(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
ALL U NEED IS TO #GIVE IT TIME, TAKE OUT TIME TO CLEAR UR HEAD AND THINK, THEN U WILL DISCOVER WHAT EXACTLY U WANT.
If u overthink ur hair go turn dada.. #GIVE IT TIME.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
yemipedro:

I'm not confused coz I want to be, it's because of her different reactions, when we got back this year, She said she felt nothing and now she is asking Me not to leave
. Don't be confused..just play the game and F?ck her. That's what should be your priority now.
Re: Confused And Needs Advice by dmjinc(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Marry A Lady That Proposes To You, And Can That Marriage Last? / What's Your Take On This Guy's Facebook Post About Nigerian Couple? (screenshot / Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.