Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (767 Views)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? / If God Withdraws His Shield From Mankind, Nobody Will Be Safe - Buhari / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, has given assurances to Nigerians that he would handle state resources with utmost responsibility and honesty and that he would not condone the looting of public resources.

Speaking while receiving a delegation of the people of his home state, Katsina, who came to congratulate him on his election as President of Nigeria, Mr. Buhari regretted that the citizens had been made poorer by the 16 years of PDP maladministration in spite of the fact that the country received more income in that period than at any other time.

Mr. Buhari said savings from his war against corruption would be ploughed into education with the objective of empowering the citizens.

“If you give education to a man or woman, you have empowered them to be productive. There is no better way to empowerment,” Mr. Buhari said.

The President-elect, who exchanged banters with old schoolmates and kinsmen among the 130-odd delegation, spoke about his resolve to work with all Nigerians to pull Nigerians out of the current hardships facing them.

Mr. Buhari also expressed his commitment to multi-party democracy as the best system of government and appealed to all citizens to imbibe courage and perseverance, virtues he said, stood him in good stead in earning him victory after failing three times in the past presidential elections.

The leaders of the delegation, who spoke on the occasion, included the state Chairman of the Katsina State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mustapha Inuwa; a former Governor of the state, Saidu Barda, a leading Muslim cleric, a representative of federal legislators and a representative of the traditional institutions in the state.

They all pledged their support and commitment to the in-coming Buhari administration and promised to avoid the mistakes of others by imbibing humility and respect for all sections of the country.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180589-under-me-your-money-will-be-safe-buhari.html
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting.

Action speaks louder than voice.

Are you doing campaign again?? Campaign has to do with promises, You have won already so no need of all this things. I just pray and hope you fulfil all your promises.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by eistien(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I trust you baba, I just need a favour from you, just send alison and ngozi to kirikiri.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Baba don't tell tinubu about leaving national income or he would remove you .... Still waiting for $1 equal #1 .... Apc! ...change!! ...lo!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ramdris(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Voice of a committed leader.sai baba!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hit like if u believe GMB is ever ready to give Nigerians the most transparent Governance ever. wink

2 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Geraucald(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
We believe in you Mr. President.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by kestolove95(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can give dix man my atm card and pin and all MA moni will be intact

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
Interesting.

Action speaks louder than voice.

Are you doing campaign again?? Campaign has to do with promises, You have won already so no need of all this things. I just pray and hope you fulfil all your promises.

Definitely.

(1) (Reply)

General Elections Proved Doomsday Prophets Wrong — Gbemi Saraki / Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd at UNIPORT / Oba Akiolu: The Breeze Has Blown And Exposed Chicken Bumbum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.