Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (41379 Views)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? / If God Withdraws His Shield From Mankind, Nobody Will Be Safe - Buhari / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has given assurances to Nigerians that he would handle state resources with utmost responsibility and honesty and that he will not condone the looting of public resources.

Speaking while receiving a delegation of the people of his home state, Katsina, who came to congratulate him on his election as President of Nigeria, General Buhari regretted that the citizens had been made poorer by the 16 years of PDP maladministration in spite of the fact that the country received more income in that period than at any other time.

Buhari said savings from his war against corruption will be ploughed into education with the objective of empowering the citizens.

“If you give education to a man or woman, you have empowered them to be productive. There is no better way to empowerment,” Buhari asserted.
The President-elect, who exchanged banters with old schoolmates and kinsmen alike, among the 130-odd delegation spoke about his resolve to work with all Nigerians to pull the citizens out of the current hardships facing them.

Buhari also expressed his commitment to multi-party democracy as the best system of government and appealed to all citizens to imbibe courage and perseverance, virtues he said, stood him in good stead in bringing victory to him, after failing three times in the past presidential elections.

The leaders of the delegation who spoke on the occasion included the state Chairman of the Katsina State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Engineer Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa; a former Governor of the state, Alhaji Saidu Barda, a leading Muslim Cleric, a representative of federal legislators and a representative of the traditional institutions in the state.

They all pledged their support and commitment to the in-coming Buhari administration and promised to avoid the mistakes of others by imbibing humility and respect for all sections of the country.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/04/under-me-your-money-will-be-safe-buhari/

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
The General has spoken!

His word is his bond!

This is a man that remained calm in the face of adversity and cruel/ malicious attacks from the PDP. He maintained his dignity throughout the campaign.

Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari as President Elect!

Diezani, FFK, Okupe, are now running up and down seeking protection. Sign of Change

God bless Nigeria

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by missbehave247(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai buhari till 2023

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ammyluv2002(f): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
We hope so too

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
oh shut the f*ck up.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by TrishaP(f): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok.
We are watching..

4 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by olu77(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Now we can believe in promises

20 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na so e suppose be Na!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Tashaamania(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
we wait smiley..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Realdeals(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by olu77(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.

Haba!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by sarzwizard(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who for one thief am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by crownprince102: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai Baba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by sarzwizard(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
If i hear
Who for one thief am

6 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by kilokeys(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
whats d point if our money is safe in safes and accounts we can never access?

abeg o.. gimme my share.. dont help me keep it.

and by my share.. i mean.. job creation, social amenities, mortgage facilities, security

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by bokohalal(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
No more goat and yam.

18 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
You can never achieve that not in four years nd more, corruption has eaten deep, stop raising our hopes man. The only way that is possible is by bringing in that lustful sharia law you have always wanted us to impose on us. At that sef you still have to kill everyone in nigeria presently.

15 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by genearts(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Finally, a president that takes the issue of corruption serious.

Sir pls match words with action

16 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
That the money will be safe doesn't mean you go cancelling viable people-project in the transformation agenda as you did Metroline Lagos et al some 30+ years ago just to 'safe' money.....these cattle herd illiterates and Ferrari sports cars...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by bokohalal(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:
whats d point if our money is safe in a safe we can never access?
He clearly said that the money will be ploughed into productive sector as education.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
story story

time Shall tell.

9 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by miqos02(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
is buhari a bank? or thrift collector

8 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Gbawe: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The General has spoken!

His word is his bond!

This is a man that remained calm in the face of adversity and cruel attack from the PDP. He maintained his dignity throughout the campaign.

Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari as President Elect!

Diezani, FFK, Okupe, are now running up and down seeking protection. Sign of Change.

God bless Nigeria

"Seeking protection". grin grin grin grin Your words crack me up grin grin grin You're right though. Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari at this stage in our history where corruption, greed and wanton immorality has eaten into the fibre of Nigerian society completely.

20 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by MEILYN(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
We trust you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by midolian(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
u beta no kill urself b4 ur time outta frustration undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ChinemeOkpan: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:

"Seeking protection". grin grin grin grin Your words crack me up grin grin grin You're right though. Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari at this stage in our history where corruption, greed and wanton immorality has eaten into the fibre of Nigerian society completely.

Bros I am not making it up.

Diezani has been up and down visiting Atiku, General Abubakar, Okupe has been in touch with Tinubu and FFK is now on speaking terms with El Rufai.

You should know the antics of corrupt charlatans who seek protection for selfish reasons by now

Buhari is what Nigeria needs now and we thank the heavens for making it happen

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by stonemind(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Front page plss?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
We all hope.

But we know politicians lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by ifyan(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sir watch your surrounding first.

Remember the LORD our God said
"He who have not sin should cast the first stone"

My humble answer .

3 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by san316(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
We know, that is why we voted you in.

As long as you don't use the goat and nyam theory or you don't insist that onley is onley.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Gbawe: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Bros I am not making it up.

Diezani has been up and down visiting Atiku, General Abubakar, Okupe has been in touch with Tinubu and FFK is now on speaking terms with El Rufai.

You should know the antics of corrupt charlatans who seek protection for selfish reasons by now

Buhari is what Nigeria needs now and we thank the heavens for making it happen

Indeed. I think Buhari will inspire other leaders to be patriotic and willing to sacrifice for the greater good of Nigeria as it should be.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. / Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.