Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet (7130 Views)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by sammyj: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ is a goner not my hero, after all cause all the tension he subdued by calling GMB after having no choice !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Coming from a president-elect's daughter , so disappointed .

She seen to have forgotten how her father cried when he lost the last election and the war that would have ensued if he lost this year.

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Plus234(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

I pity for folks like you, people like you in this country is one of the reasons why we are still where we are .

akuko mike ejeagha, meaning mike ejeagha story, pls tell me where are we ?
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Jman06(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some people are just being so foolish!
If you think GEJ doesn't deserve commendation for resisting all pressures from his party men to reject the election result, then your head needs to be checked. Do you know that GEJ had to switch off his phone when the pressure became too much just to shut out those that wanted him to reject the result?

Smh for those that fail to acknowledge good deeds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Opinedecandid(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
She doesn't seem to know the differenciations in things.
She doesn't seem to have spotted the differ between her father's action in 2011 and President GEJ's action in 2015.
Is she naive, ignorant, daft or what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by repogirl(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abi this girl's brain cells are dead like her father's ni? She haf forget that her father contested ten times and refused to accept that he lost all those ten times. And then because of his utterances, this nation lost so many lives with him keeping mute about it all..... she should stop being shallow and let whatever is left of her dead brain cells do some actual thinking jare.

He was left with no choice, my left butt cheek!!!... There are always many choices, good ones and bad ones, the ones that benefit one's selfish interests and the selfless ones.... Goodluck made the right one and even world leaders respect him for it, so who she be abeg?? Rubbish!

I do hope she was indeed hacked or else she is a dundee of the highest class... she and every other person who agrees with her rubbish statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Horus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Rajjah(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wat,
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Rajjah(f): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dis gal sha
Dont rili lik her jo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by MayorofLagos(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hope, she's okay? How dare she talk about GEJ in that manner? Children of these days don't have single respect. Biko, she should park jor undecided undecided undecided

Her father, Buhari, is old enough to have Patience Jonathan as a daughter. Why did Patience talk with disdain and so muvh disrespect to Buhari
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nicklaus(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sharap. If you aint cool with what she said, hit your big head on the wall. Gej is no hero. He is just bloody coward who was so scared of what will happen to him if he refuses to hand-over peacefully
No u ShaTaP! No sensible being ll be cool with what the tramp said. And what the hell could have happened to Gej If anyone should ve been scared it ll be buhari. Gej has all the executive power to turn things upside down and before you realize what's happening millions ll be dead, you are here talking trash. but this shows how little you know of a simple act of decency. GEJ is a perfect hero.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
Let the st^pid girl keep running her mouth now. It won't be too long before Nigerians will realize their mistake and start descending on her old azzs father and family.
Then she will cry me a river cry

I never wanted to start my attack on Buhari so early, but this useless daughter of his has tempted me to attack. angry
Sharap!
Dat's not her account angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by LubricatingOil: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
Some people are just being so foolish!
If you think GEJ doesn't deserve commendation for resisting all pressures from his party men to reject the election result, then your head needs to be checked. Do you know that GEJ had to switch off his phone when the pressure became too much just to shut out those that wanted him to reject the result?
Smh for those that fail to acknowledge good deeds!
Ewizard:
buhari been wasting hard currencies to get her brained up!
all to no avail!
u shud consider his health condition!
Wizdray:
I was left in tears when I read Presidents Goodluck's congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari. I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but I cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to another and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you have restored peace by accepting defeat peacefully. Oh! Jonathan, you have shown us that you are a good man. You have shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You are a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Only God knows what our nation would be now if u didn't loose the Election... Thank you for having more value in the life's of Nigerians than the presidential seat...Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart.... He is indeed my hero

Stop this foolishness, she is not on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nicklaus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
repogirl:
Abi this girl's brain cells are dead like her father's ni? She haf forget that her father contested ten times and refused to accept that he lost all those ten times. And then because of his utterances, this nation lost so many lives with him keeping mute about it all..... she should stop being shallow and let whatever is left of her dead brain cells do some actual thinking jare.

He was left with no choice, my left butt cheek!!!... There are always many choices, good ones and bad ones, the ones that benefit one's selfish interests and the selfless ones.... Goodluck made the right one and even world leaders respect him for it, so who she be abeg?? Rubbish!

I do hope she was indeed hacked or else she is a dundee of the highest class... she and every other person who agrees with her rubbish statement.
for that quote, Marry me.
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by LubricatingOil: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
all4gud:
This little brat is back again to insult her elder. You are a disappointment to you generation
Opinedecandid:
She doesn't seem to know the differenciations in things.
She doesn't seem to have spotted the differ between her father's action in 2011 and President GEJ's action in 2015.
Is she naive, ignorant, daft or what?
Rajjah:
Dis gal sha
Dont rili lik her jo

Even when told that she's not on twitter, these nematodes are still complaining.
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by repogirl(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nicklaus:
for that quote, Marry me.
lol, already married, sowie. grin, But seriously this girl's statement is soooo annoying. Anyway, I don't blame her... she is misyarning because her bride price has gone higher as she is now the daughter of a returning president, mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by abubkhr: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
If she really said that then her father most stop her before she said something that would hit up the polity. This is un called for
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sharap. If you aint cool with what she said, hit your big head on the wall. Gej is no hero. He is just bloody coward who was so scared of what will happen to him if he refuses to hand-over peacefully

I meet plethora of idiotic beings like you everywhere I set foot. But your own height of idiocy is heart-rending and mournful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nicklaus(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
repogirl:
lol, already married, sowie. grin, But seriously this girl's statement is soooo annoying. Anyway, I don't blame her... she is misyarning because her bride price has gone higher as she is now the daughter of a returning president, mtchewwww.
I wz kidding. I like the quote it spoke my mind which is the truth. Anyway I wish Nigeria well but I don't see her lasting as a president's daughter. Believe me her bride price has gone lower. Don't u remember one of jonathan's daughter's wedding
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by emiye(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wizdray:
I was left in tears when I read Presidents Goodluck's congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari. I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but I cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to another and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you have restored peace by accepting defeat peacefully. Oh! Jonathan, you have shown us that you are a good man. You have shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You are a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Only God knows what our nation would be now if u didn't loose the Election... Thank you for having more value in the life's of Nigerians than the presidential seat...Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart.... He is indeed my hero

Abeg stop all this unnecessary hype, it is now becoming irritating. the consequences of subverting the will of the people was not hidden, the international community will not have supported him, and he would have been ousted shamefully dead or alive in a very short time.

Pre election, there are at least 6 opposition states, where GEJ governments made serious and despotic attempts to crush the sitting government and take over. Adamawa, nassarawa, rivers, edo, ekiti, osun. It succeeded with two, and almost crush the others.

Election period, it was tales of result sheet filling in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta and Crossrivers,.........., but unfortunately for him those magic numbers were not enough to do his billing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Fash20: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I wonder what she would have been saying if gej had won undecided stoopid bish
bad belle is allowed tongue she fine pass you. na Joke oo
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by major466(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
So Zahra is finally back on Twitter?
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by anigbajumo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I wonder what she would have been saying if gej had won undecided stoopid bish
dat would b @Otuoke....GEJ till 2019 oh! I mean till may 28
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why art thou overworking yourselves? She's not on twitter FULLSTOP!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by IVORY2009(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Raiders:
That might not be her real account but a fake one created by someone

My thought too, so many fake twitter accounts thisdays, Obasanjo, Buhari, Gej all have fake twitter account operating.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Her mother is the hero for frying Akara at the road side. Yeye girl.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by aderonila18: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
All you MUMUS

THE ACCOUNT IS FAKE! SHE IS NOT ON TWITTER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by chacoonder(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2015
all4gud:
This little brat is back again to insult her elder. You are a disappointment to you generation
What makes her a disappointment?...Please let us always think before we write not write before we think.
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by jahbiz: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Raiders:
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by jahbiz: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Raiders:
she is a type that doesnt talk anyhow. Bad belle people @work
Re: Buhari's Daughter zahra Put Gej On Blast On Twitter See Tweet by tonytony208(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Yes you are right. Gej is scared to see the blood of innocent Nigerians paint the streets ofkano, katsina, Kaduna et all, like the case was in 2011 when buhari lost

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Not Proof Of Governance Failure / Delta Govt Votes ₦7.4bn To Demolish Hills Around Airport In 10 Days / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.