Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business (5747 Views)

Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling / A Step By Step Pictorial Guide On Production Of Dynamic Ceiling Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Heyllo my wonderful people, the last file sent to you brings us to the end of this training.

Kindly go through everything and ask your question, if any.

Always send your question to the mail through which you have been receiving your lessons.

Lastly, this thread still remains here for your criticism, testimonies etc.

Please, if you find anything not true as claimed in any of our lessons, feel free to put it here.

Let the world continue to be our audience.

Gratitude to all the participants.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Announcement!!!!!!!!!

Heyllo everyone, I want to publicly make it known to everyone that we are officially done with the training on the production of goya oil. On this note, I wish to let everyone know that I'm not longer giving out information on that.

For those who collected account details and couldn't meet up, please do not make payment for this again. Note that if you do, you'll not get the package, your money will be refunded though.

Please, those who participated should always feel free to make their enquiries or post any observation here.

My sincere apology for any inconvenience, please don't take it personal.

Meanwhile, you can join us here to enjoy our free trainings: www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Strongbest.

1 Like

Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by princedanalyst: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
I like what u doing,please contact me Truu whatsapp so we can talk about expansion
Strongbest:
Without much ado, this thread is created to train at least 10 people who are interested in production business.

As I have said earlier in our free training thread( www.nairaland.com/1798724/), this e-seminar isn't going to be free but I can assure you, you'll forever be grateful to be part of this training.

Ok, let's see the features of this training.

- Training will be conducted via email and other internet based means of communication- convenient for each participant.
( You may check my profile for previous or similar seminars )

- the lesson will open you up to knowing how to produce anointing oil commercially.

-How to source for materials

-Packaging

-How to market your products

Cost of training: N1,000 only.

I will be taken the first 10 people to register.

For enquiries or details, kindly send an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
princedanalyst:
I like what u doing,please contact me Truu whatsapp so we can talk about expansion

Uhmm, I appreciate your interest Sir. You may send me an email here at: goldzmyne@gmail.com.

If there's anything to discus, guess we can start from there.

Thanks.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Strongbest:
Without much ado, this thread is created to train at least 10 people who are interested in production business.

As I have said earlier in our free training thread( www.nairaland.com/1798724/), this e-seminar isn't going to be free but I can assure you, you'll forever be grateful to be part of this training.

- Training will be conducted via email and other internet based means of communication- convenient for each participant.

- the lesson will open you up to knowing how to produce anointing oil commercially.

-Packaging

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Heyllo!!!!! Please if you are one of those who participated in the above project, kindly get to me. I have something to share with you, I'm sure you are going to appreciate it.

Only those who participated back then please.
Re: Production Of Anointing Oil (goyal) Business by Strongbest(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2016
Strongbest:

-Packaging

goldzmyne@gmail.com

The lesson on the production of anointing oil has been added to our 3rd ebook, kindly check the link above to see content and cost.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Citing Economic Headwinds, Cbn Holds Interest Rate At 14% / How You Can Earn $1000 In 2 Months / CBN Publishes May 2017 Economic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.