Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy (12581 Views)

Power House For Your Home Appliances,tv,laptop,decoder . / Will A 5000VA Voltage Stabilizer Damage Smaller Appliances Like LED TV? / Final Year Project: PC Control Automation Of Home Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by james86: 1:52am On May 27, 2010
In my kitchen there are numbers of things which are electrical and i need to repair them when it is out of order.I really need its solution please tell me about this.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by willoy: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2010
I have a 5KVA stabiliser which now supply high voltage > 240V as output. Please what may the problem be and how can I fix it?
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by iukpe: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2010
james86, you really can repair a some of your bad stuff if you want to, by your self, But you must first trouble shoot. and this has several stages in a repair process.
If you find out the problem theneventually take your appliance out for repairs, you have at least completed some stage of the trouble shooting and repair process instead of having someone come and decide for you if the appliance need to go out to a repair man or not.

Problems with home appliances or electrical items could arise from several factors. Light fittings, receptacles or sockets, switches, control knobs for cookers, fans etc. those things we come in contact with very often are usually the most ones to develope troubles.

Someone might be able to help you with ideas if you can explain the failures with your kitchen electricals.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by Neoluv(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
a blackberry  8220 is available for sale with good workin conditions,long battery life(18hrs standby),camera flash,wireless,blutooth(adp2),8gb,facebook

for blackberry application,all blackberry applications,original charger, charges with usb to p.c also,and many other features,also get automatic

connection to the internet using mtn or any other line and u can browse for free with it(date of production 2009) interested and serious buyers
lagosians only

Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by EVABORE: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
pls anyone in the house help me with the code to see private number on phone that call u i will be greatfull pls just post it yea thanx
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by jhon12: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
I find it difficult to add comments in the presence of praising commments. But one thing for sure the Post's awesome.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by pbellamy: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me. Really the article is spreading its wings rapidly…
Business Loans | Business Loans | Business Loans | Business Loans | Business Loans | Business Loans |
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by coolusman: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
Pls can any one help poor me, I have a DVD but it does not play DVD cassettes, what is missing in it and how much can I get it?
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by neyod: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2011
though u did not specify your dvd model but the problem has to do with the lens.u'll need to change it.if u're a technician u probably know how much the lens will cost, if not u can take it to an electronics spares shop where they will replace it for u @ d cost of the lens only without paying for the workmanship.it will cost less than a thousand naira(depending on the model and ur location) provided the lens is available in the market. -the board can also be the problem but i pray it is not cos u'll be on a safer side buying another dvd player than trying to change a board without a guarantee of lasting long.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by coolusman: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
thanks a million much
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2011
pls i reside in abuja and i really need a place to buy some electronic components such as breadboard,transistors,diodes,resistors,capacitors etc

I have toiled all over abuja and really need a place to buy these things please if anyone knows a place in abuja where i can get them please let me know. Thanks alot NLDERS!!!
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by garrygreen: 4:17pm On May 23, 2011
At the age of Electronics has not always been kind to us, and digital thermostats mean entirely new wave heating and AC repair tactics that are unfamiliar to most people. Over the past few decades advances in various fields has changed the way in which we live our lives and we believe could be achieved in terms of design, creating a wide range of products and such.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by liajames: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2011
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.  send flowers from india | sending flowers india
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by YannaKhoro: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always look for people to check out my web site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime! ,  I'll use this information for my essay topics .
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by btalbot: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.
http://www.onlinecheck.com/merchant_cash_advance_how_it_works.html
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by PRESERVER(m): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by Kristen092: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2011
Try in-homeapplianceservice.com they have been very handy and useful for me for the past few years !

http://www.in-homeapplianceservice.com
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by mrcall5: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2011
MTN FREE CALL FROM MTN TO ANY NETWORK
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
We have Done it again oh. Mtn free call is onn to the fullest. This has

never happened before in the history of free things. U can make calls

from 6am in the morning to 12 am at night all for free! I mean without

money on ur phone. This 1 is a bomb oh. I have been using it for quite a

very long time now. Got got into the idea of letting it out to my fellow

people.
I know so many of u are so desperate to have ur line activated, lol. I

dnt rush in getting ur lines activated cos u have to know some qualities

of what u seek to have

1) U do not nid to have any money on ur phone before calling any number
2) U do not nid to have any specific kind of phone to get connected
3) u don't nid a specific knid of MTN line to enable u use this service.
4) U can call any network with it at the specific time listed above
And finally, make sure ur phone is always charged cos u will experience

low battery because of the way u gonna be making call as if u an mtn staff.

Placing my number on this site wouldn't have been bad, but i cant cos I

dnt like being disturbed by people who are not serious. The level of

seriousness is determined reply me.

Pls note: Dnt send me any request here. Pls, make ur request in

attachment of ur mobile number (cos i have to call and give u a prove on

what u want to activate)to my mail box. (Mtnfreecall@yahoo.com)

Kindly be patient if i dnt reply u cos my mail is always crowded with

different requests.
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by akaebux(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
With a purchase of (at least) one Seagate external Hard disk, you get one FREE Seagate external hard disk pouch.

The hard case external hard disk pouch protects your external hard disk from any kind of shock or normal hard disk-associated accidents.

ALL PRODUCTS ARE ORIGINAL FROM SEAGATE!

Available now: 320gb ---- N7500

Bulk buyers will get more discount!

Call/sms: Mazi - 08066624675, 08033086382

Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by chrismarti: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2011
The diagram of the PS2 connector is really good. I was unaware that there would be so much of wiring inside. great job. Thanks for the post.
GE PDWT580RSS
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by eddyjohn: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2011
The circuit looks amazing. Never thought it could have so many things connected to each other. Great Work.
website
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by suzettech: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2011
That's really great tips. Thanks for sharing, I learned alot.
Travel suggestions - book homes
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by Eoin: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
The discussion was quite informative and it help me a lot in solving my problems.I had a good time reading it.kelly
Re: Home Appliances/ Electronics And Other Repair Notes. Diy by akaebux(m): 4:47am On Dec 12, 2011
Google android Tablet PC

Use your office tools anywhere and access internet anywhere via WiFi or Broadband.

Call/sms Mazi: 08066624675 OR email: onebayprs@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Used HP Revolve 810 G3 Core I5 For Sale. / Wiring Circuit Diagram For Inverter, Grid And Generator / Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.