Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' (4367 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Savaltion from this world.

And why do you need to be saved from the world?

Are you not in the world??

are you not part of the world?? You want to be saved from yourself
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

After going through some of Mzbel's pics..... Why should I take such a person serious??
She doesn't look moral and decent... She wanted to be free... She wants to justify her habit without thinking whether it's Moral or Evil....

And how did you discern morality?

How did you know she is not moral?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

What is your definition of Morality?
Dumb question.
Suppossed she's married....
Is displaying ur boobs to public Moral?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

The Man who stood to defend her is nothing to write home about.
He must be a Night-club addict.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

The Man who stood to defend her is nothing to write home about.
He must be a Night-club addict.

How does this answer my question in anyway?

here is my question again..

address that and dont bring another assumptions into it which still raises another question..

How did you know the man must be a night club addict?

or do you just keep on making baseless fallacious assumptions about people you dont know?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness johnydon22
She said, "She believe in God. God of Abraham, Moses, and Jacob, but not in Jesus Christ."
She believes in Old testament, because she thinks they are real, but not in New testament which she think was made-up.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

How does this answer my question in anyway?

here is my question again..

address that and dont bring another assumptions into it which still raises another question..

How did you know the man must be a night club addict?

or do you just keep on making baseless fallacious assumptions about people you dont know?
Assuming She is ur wife. Is displaying her boobs to the public moral?

He is a pro-homosexual. He also said Churches should be turned to Night clubs and museums.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

She said, "She believe in God. God of Abraham, Moses, and Jacob, but not in Jesus Christ."
She believes in Old testament, because she thinks they are real, but not in New testament which she think was made-up.

She still is buying jewish delusional crap...

Remember the Jews (judaism) the original worshippers of yahweh dont believe any of the jesus fable.. smiley
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Assuming She is ur wife. Is displaying her boobs to the public moral?

He is a pro-homosexual. He also said Churches should be turned to Night clubs and museums.

Assuming she is my wife, displaying her boobs is not a bad thing since she hurts no one with it and its her boobs not urs.. smiley

In as much as i hate homosexuality, i still wont force anyone to be heterosexual since i was born a heterosexual and they were born homos.

And saying churches should be turned to night clubs and museums, does this make him a museum addict too?

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

She still is buying jewish delusional crap...

Remember the Jews (judaism) the original worshippers of yahweh dont believe any of the jesus fable.. smiley
But Muslims do....
People fading away from faith has been prophesies in the scriptures.....
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You forgot that all this modern cults or sects e.g(illuminanti, freemansory, Amorc, Eckankar, e.t.c) originated from what you tagged bullshit.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Assuming she is my wife, displaying her boobs is not a bad thing since she hurts no one with it and its her boobs not urs.. smiley

In as much as i hate homosexuality, i still wont force anyone to be heterosexual since i was born a heterosexual and they were born homos.

And saying churches should be turned to night clubs and museums, does this make him a museum addict too?
There was a gay guy who wanted to bend a straight guy. I advised him not to do so, but he disagreed... If he succeeds in doing so. The straight guy might start feeling homosexual.... Soon, if the formal-straight guy started feeling depressed for being an homosexual. People will soon start advising him not to and that He was born an homo.....
Most gays weren't born homo, but turned to be a choice/lifestyle....

If you think you were born homo? Christ said, "you have to be born-again.

That reminds me of greek philosopher called Plato..(a long saga) wouldn't be able to explain..
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Johnydon22
Assuming she is my wife,
displaying her boobs is
not a bad thing since she
hurts no one with it and
its her boobs not urs..

this most of the reason why I think Atheist has lost their conscience..... An atheist can't define "morality."
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by GJames(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Because, as you can see in the news headlines everyday, those myths that set humans against fellow humans are bringing so much disharmony, danger and distruction.
You speak as though religion is the cause of these.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:
Johnydon22
Assuming she is my wife,
displaying her boobs is
not a bad thing since she
hurts no one with it and
its her boobs not urs..

this most of the reason why I think Atheist has lost their conscience..... An atheist can't define "morality."

Can you please define what morality is?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

But Muslims do....
People fading away from faith has been prophesies in the scriptures.....
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You forgot that all this modern cults or sects e.g(illuminanti, freemansory, Amorc, Eckankar, e.t.c) originated from what you tagged bullshit.

Lol ... they are all bullshits..

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Can you please define what morality is?
Once you becomes an atheist, morality doesn't exit......
Your wife keeps seducing and tempting other men...
No wonder, The rate of infidelity and divorce seems very high....
U have lost your conscience...
THANKS ALOT....
You just defined who an atheist really is.....
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

THANKS ALOT....
Lol..smiley Constant ad hominems and straw man fallacy..
can it get any worse than this??

Imagine... I simply asked.. [size=20]What is morality?[/size] smiley
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by onetrack(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Atheists are free from sin. Some people just love deceiving themselves, we have our history books, even the solemn crimes committed today and the killing of Muslim couples. I don't care what you say because the Bible I read doesn't support violence and holy wars (jihad), therefore, anything you type on Christianity, given the considerable knowledge I have, is inconsequential.

"Sin is an imaginary disease invented in order to sell you an imaginary cure"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by onetrack(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

THANKS ALOT....

So all those people cheating on their wives and divorcing in Nigeria are atheists? Then why are so many of them church- and mosque-goers who profess a belief in god?
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol..smiley Constant ad hominems and straw man fallacy..
can it get any worse than this??

Imagine... I simply asked.. [size=20]What is morality?[/size] smiley
Doesn't exist
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Atheists are free from sin. Some people just love deceiving themselves, we have our history books, even the solemn crimes committed today and the killing of Muslim couples. I don't care what you say because the Bible I read doesn't support violence and holy wars (jihad), therefore, anything you type on Christianity, given the considerable knowledge I have, is inconsequential.
What?
The bible doesn't support violence?
What bible have you been reading?

Is it not your bible god that punished King Saul for daring to show mercy on innocent women and children, refusing to commit genocide as commanded by Yahweh?

How many genocides were comitted by Moses, Joshua, David, Samuel, Elijah and countless other prophets of yahweh, on behalf of yahweh, on direct commands of yahweh?

You must be a bad liar, or you haven't yet read your bible.

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Doesn't exist

Ok morality dont exist? On what ground then are you judging a woman that is exposing HER OWN boobs?

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok morality dont exist? On what ground then are you judging a woman that is exposing HER OWN boobs?
u didn't get the sarcasm. I mean u.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
GJames:

You speak as though religion is the cause of these.

Lol.
What planet did you land from?

So, the massacre of 147 christian students in Kenya by Islamic jihadists is not caused by Religion?

2 Likes

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
onetrack:

So all those people cheating on their wives and divorcing in Nigeria are atheists? Then why are so many of them church- and mosque-goers who profess a belief in god?
But their religion forbids it... It's the cause of western cultures...
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by johnydon22(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

u didn't get the sarcasm. I mean u.

I asked a question, you employed sarcasm in it showing how shallow you can be in an argument... Since you cant muster up any factual or any intellectually meaningful point... its a waste engaging you any further.. Have a good one smiley

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

What?

Is it not your bible god that punished King Saul for daring to show mercy on innocent women and children, refusing to commit genocide as commanded by Yahweh?

How many genocides were comitted by Moses, Joshua, David, Samuel, Elijah and countless other prophets of yahweh, on behalf of yahweh, on direct commands of yahweh?

Help me bolden the points you made on Saul in the verses below

15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord .
2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.
6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.
8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.
10 Then came the word of the Lord unto Samuel, saying,
11 It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the Lord all night.
12 And when Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning, it was told Samuel, saying, Saul came to Carmel, and, behold, he set him up a place, and is gone about, and passed on, and gone down to Gilgal.
13 And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the Lord : I have performed the commandment of the Lord .
14 And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?
15 And Saul said, They have brought them from the Amalekites: for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the Lord thy God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed.
16 Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the Lord hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on.
17 And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the Lord anointed thee king over Israel?
18 And the Lord sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.
19 Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the Lord , but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the Lord ?
20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the Lord , and have gone the way which the Lord sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Macelliot:

Dumb question.
Suppossed she's married....
Is displaying ur boobs to public Moral?

That is choice,got nothing to do with morality
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

What?

Verses continued.....

21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in Gilgal.
22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord ? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord , he hath also rejected thee from being king.
24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord , and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.
25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord .
26 And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the Lord , and the Lord hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
27 And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
28 And Samuel said unto him, The Lord hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.
29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.
30 Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord thy God.
31 So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the Lord .
32 Then said Samuel, Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites. And Agag came unto him delicately. And Agag said, Surely the bitterness of death is past.
33 And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the Lord in Gilgal.
34 Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house to Gibeah of Saul.
35 And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the Lord repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Misogynist2014(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
onetrack:

"Sin is an imaginary disease invented in order to sell you an imaginary cure"
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by plaetton: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
@misogynist2014,
What exactly is the point of this bible quotation?

What matters is the evidence is there that Yahweh commanded Saul to commit acts of murder, war and genocide againsts other human beings, including women and children.

Thanks for supporting me with your scriptures.
Re: Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' by Macelliot(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
ifeness:

That is choice,got nothing to do with morality
Wonders! If true, then Morality according to atheist doesn't exist....
Once you become an atheist, you loses ur conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All Humans Are Humans / MEET The Lovely Wife & Children TB Joshua Has Left Behind (full Photos) / My First Time Attending Celestial Church Or Christ (CCC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.