Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. (38059 Views)

Petrol Price Hike Imminent As Marketers Propose N165 Per Litre - Leadership / Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Prinzemel(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2015
You. Are saying urs nd dey are doin thiers. Political views always differs from a lay man's view
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
cyril83:

Olodo rabata
Now run along... Fvcktard!

Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by koredex4love(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
kuuljay:
why not walk to a filling station close to you and ask the price first.

i need not to do that.i buy 50ltrs at anytime am buying and i know what am saying very well.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by isralkhaleed(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Big lie...I bought kerosene last week here in Ondo state (Niger Delta Region) at rate of #150 per litre
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by stevecantrell: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
BABSIN:
The fear of Buhari....

Already dollar adjusted to real value. Stock market don pick up with 8% gain.

Is Buhari the Messiah Nigerian's are waiting for?

He is not, the journey from Moses to Jesus is a long one.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by omarhlichanwa: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Its not all about keresene now sold @ #50,the question z wud diz fixed price remain forever? #still waitin for change

1 Like

Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by ajos145(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Officially is N50 but it is sold above N120. I buy it often infact 2 weeks ago i bought it @ N125 in Akure, Ondo State
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by cocokiller1(f): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
dotlanre:
4 ma area na #125
4 my area na 120
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Officially yes, but most if not all private filling stations sell above N50, only NNPC filling stations sell at N50
What are all these people saying?? I bought kerosene at 130naira per litre yesterday in Calabar. It ranges from 120-130 naira per litre in almost all gas stations.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by joseph1832(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
luvinhubby:

Because some airlines use it in the place of aviation fuel, they are very similar.
Dude, like seriously? grin
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by closearms(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
EternalBeing:
Kerosene should even be more cheaper. I hope we'll build new refineries soon, I believe in a better Nigeria.
Happy Easter to all NLanders. You can't tell me nothing as far as JESUS death and resurrection is concerned, I know the truth! I was a Moslem who was much into herbalist things. One day, I felt there must be a genuine way to connect to the Creator so I started researching. Nobody preached to me, I sought for the Truth. It's has been proved by pagan historians and scientists alike that JESUS is the Truth, of cause their own discoveries got them converted. [b]Quran and Bible agrees that JESUS is the only human that has been alive for over 2,000 years; that He is the only one that has seen the great Creator and He's still in Heaven with the Creator, hence He's the only one that can truly take us to the Creator. Whether he was killed or not is not the question but the fact that only a Supernatural Being could have been alive with GOD for over 2,000 years now, even Mohammed is still in the tomb. I still wonder why Imams are always silent on this:

According to Islam Jesus was raised up to God
(Quran 4:158). To make the analogy, God carried Jesus up
to heaven at some point during Jesus' life.

Quran 3:55
"And when Allah said: O Isa (JESUS), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection"

Scientific proof of JESUS' life, death and resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M__TSoVwVSs&itct=CDsQpDAYASITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

Historical evidence of JESUS' life, death and resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXF8Nf4zO0&itct=CAsQpDAYESITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

Must watch evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M&itct=CBQQpDAYDiITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnsKZa0uOJ0&itct=CBoQpDAYAyITCN-unnH3sQCFUWwHAod4RwAxzIHcmVsYXRlZEirqsGrqOn0_zM%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB

Accept JESUS as your personal Lord, Saviour and Owner today before it's too late. Your glorious Destiny and Eternity is guaranteed and secured in HIM. JESUS is eternally LORD over all!
[/b]

stop displaying ignorance here
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by sylve11: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Officially yes, but most if not all private filling stations sell above N50, only NNPC filling stations sell at N50

funny enuf, nnpc nor dey always get cool
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
lekkie073:
Op, kerosene has always been 50naira per litre. Stop displaying stupidity abeg ..... grin
[/s]
I bought kerosene at 130 per litre just yesterday at a filling station.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2015
EternalBeing:
Kerosene should even be more cheaper. I hope we'll build new refineries soon, I believe in a better Nigeria.
Happy Easter to all NLanders. You can't tell me nothing as far as JESUS death and resurrection is concerned, I know the truth! I was a Moslem who was much into herbalist things. One day, I felt there must be a genuine way to connect to the Creator so I started researching. Nobody preached to me, I sought for the Truth. It's has been proved by pagan historians and scientists alike that JESUS is the Truth, of cause their own discoveries got them converted. [b]Quran and Bible agrees that JESUS is the only human that has been alive for over 2,000 years; that He is the only one that has seen the great Creator and He's still in Heaven with the Creator, hence He's the only one that can truly take us to the Creator. Whether he was killed or not is not the question but the fact that only a Supernatural Being could have been alive with GOD for over 2,000 years now, even Mohammed is still in the tomb. I still wonder why Imams are always silent on this:

According to Islam Jesus was raised up to God
(Quran 4:158). To make the analogy, God carried Jesus up
to heaven at some point during Jesus' life.

Quran 3:55
"And when Allah said: O Isa (JESUS), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection"

Scientific proof of JESUS' life, death and resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M__TSoVwVSs&itct=CDsQpDAYASITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

Historical evidence of JESUS' life, death and resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXF8Nf4zO0&itct=CAsQpDAYESITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

Must watch evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M&itct=CBQQpDAYDiITCKed7OLF3sQCFZZ-HAodLUUAC1IeZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgSmVzdXMgcmVzc3VyZWN0aW9u&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnsKZa0uOJ0&itct=CBoQpDAYAyITCN-un-
nH3sQCFUWwHAod4RwAxzIHcmVsYXRlZEirqsGrqOn0_zM%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB

Accept JESUS as your personal Lord, Saviour and Owner today before it's too late. Your glorious Destiny and Eternity is guaranteed and secured in HIM. JESUS is eternally LORD over all!
[/b]
In Islam,it's believed that prophet Isa( Jesus) was neither killed nor resurrected. The false claim that he was crucified and later resurrected is denounced by Allah in the Qur'an;
"And because of their saying, "we killed Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah," but they killed him not, nor crucifed him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no(certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not.
But Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto himself (and he is in the heavens)"(Q. 4:157-158)
So he was not killed and could not have been resurrected.
From your post, it can be deduced that your knowledge about Islam and Christianity is shallow, because if you'd researched about the two religions with an open mind you may not be a Christian, but a Muslim.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by wtfCode: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2015
this APC fans behaves exactly like chelsea fans, always making foolish assumptions...fish brain here and there.
For y'all yelling that buhari is ur personal saviour, i just pity ur sorry asses.
Mega stations have been sellin' kerosene @50 naira for a long time now.
Stewpid ingrates!!
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by dharn10(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2015
I bought kero @ #125 yesterday 04/04/2015
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by mmsen: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2015
The fact that you are using kerosene in 2015 is disturbing.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by RomanceLander(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2015
themodernman:

So if I wanna transfer money abroad to purchase a ride, is dat d amount they'll exchange it for?

grin

Must it be a ride
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by cyril83(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Religious bigots has hijacked the thread.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by luvinhubby(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude, like seriously? grin
Grow up, google is your friend. lipsrsealed
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Nayok(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
All of u are shouting, no one remember to complain of Orijin price undecided, abi na so we go dey buy Can for 250? undecided grin
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I don't use/buy kerosene. But last I checked, kero was about that price, 50naira

Anyway Buhari is a blessing to this country. God bless Nigeria
where. in ur dream. I use kerosene regularly. don't say what u don't know. price ko
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by san316(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2015
lekkie073:
Op, kerosene has always been 50naira per litre. Stop displaying stupidity abeg ..... grin
is it dsame kerosene I buy 150 in filling stations? Na wa oo.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Awoofawo(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
ShakurM:
All these pple downstairs shouting it's always been #50 a litre, where do you buy urs? The refinery? Last time I checked, it was #87!

Argue with ur ancestors

a bottle of 7up goes for 50Naira for my side...
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Emma4Jesu(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
We should ignore what they place on their notice board and machine meters, they use calculator after sales to give you the amount of how many liiters you purchase because no body is policing .
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by klax(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2015
eleojo23:

It is advisable that you be moderate in your expectations. The man isn't going to perform magic as you expect.
You guys are not helping him by placing so much expectations on him.
At this rate, in the near future, I see many people blaming buhari for everything that goes wrong in their lives just as GEJ was blamed for every single thing that went wrong.

God bless you I mean God bless you. I'm really shock the way people praise him this much putting too much expectation on a mere mortal man hhhmmmm. ........They should leave this man alone this praises is too much this buhari is a man like everybody and for this reason anything can happen I said it yesterday and I'm still saying it that two things will happen and that is either buhari fail by dancing to the tone of all these vultures around him or do what Nigeria expected from him thereby making him the enemy of his party and all the vultures around him but surely one would be.

The praise is overly much and no man deserve this much it's like buhari who has not start work at all is now semi-god to some people this height is too high for a man that has not even start ruling. Nigeria wake up and let him be orelse disappointment might be what we will get back from buhari........................A wise man look at thing in different angle. God bless.
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by Mamila123: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=TheMascot post=32363884]Yeppa...**grabs jerry cans ** **zooms off to filling station ** **steps out** **in ma betday suit**...**the chick selling faints***...#yeah that's right aint gonna be shy of a 10 inch will ya..*winks* grin[please are u a student?]
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by doyen208: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
lekkie073:
kerosene is 120 b4 election. so dis thieves av to account for dis
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by golddust6000(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

Buhari should prosecute those thieves even if they sell for 10 naira. They have made billions fleecing the masses while GEJ turned a blind eye to the massive rip off. Its a shame the Igbos are calling him a hero for been a sore election looser and accepting defeat for the fear of going to Jail in ICC [/size]
You are a slowpoke. can you compare obasanjo time with that of GEJ? DAFT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by olawale3525(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Kerozene is nt that price, that wot GEJ coz before he left, he instruct all Depot and filling station to post fake prices through PPRA, fooling himself thought he was fooln us........ Hope GMB turns tnz around for good
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by themodernman: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:

grin

Must it be a ride

Really wish I understood your reply undecided
Re: Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. by anonimi: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Only on the LED displays I suppose....

Lmao!

It is only 50 naira on that signboard.

All these folks hyping Buhari should take a chill pill already.
You don't wanna place the man on a pedestal he couldn't possibly come down from.

Well, we keep observing.

Na Buhari place himself for pedestal of upstairs oh. Nobody send the agunmaniye when he said-

- he will stabilise oil price.
- he will make $1 equal to N1
- petrol will be N50
- N5,000 monthly to 25 million people monthly.

Fulfilment of promises loading...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.