Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor (904 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by Twhizzy93(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Personally,I congratulate GMB on his well deserved victory,I can categorically say this election was not rigged but can't say of (Kano and Katsina).I say a big thank you to Jega for not compromising though it won't be easy but he overcame
I wish all my APC friends success and hope it will last for long,"Election is compared to a boxing game where we punch ourselves and get hurt,and later we hug ourselves"I want all my fellow PDP friends and those in higher authority to view it that way too

I hope GMB will acomplish all what he said during his campaign such as :
* Good Security (GMB should help to release our
Chibok girls and let the Boko Haram activities stop,at least,he has won already.)
* Am happy that soon one naira (#1)must equal to 1 dollar (the must stupid lie have ever heard and
difficult to accept but his fans said he can do it,am
too educated to believe that)
* Reduction in Price of petrol (I wish you can return back the subsidy so we can buy fuel for #65 or if possible #40.)
* General "with few words" (Heard that from Oganla by Olamide).You said you will construct for Nigeria refeneries,am happy to hear that and am looking forward to that in 3 and half years time
* You said there won't be unemployment again (All school certificate holders should be ready to have an employment.)
* free meal (You turned us to Almajiri,no problem
with that Mr Oga.)
* Uninterrupted power supply ( #sai baba,I will sell
my Generator on May 29 because i trust the world
strongest General.He can't lie)
My personal Observation about you during your last tenure which I want you to improve on are :
* Don't build prisons but build Schools
* Don't hunt people from the Southwestern part like you did back then,they all voted you in except Ekiti state(Free the Governor of Ekiti state,he only played Politics like you did too).
* Don't hunt people that campaigned against
you,remember putting you there is not to revenge
Once again I congratulate you on your latest Success Grandpa.#Sai Baba,it is your time to Rule but please rule Wisely.Remember 4 years is not forever
Signed
Awe Adetayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by bettercreature(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2015
It wont be easy but all is well,i will submit your application to baba,attach your passport photograph and your CV
I will get back to you on may 29th
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by DickDastardly(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by ELTON123(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by MalcoImX: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Twhizzy93:

* Am happy that soon one naira (#1)must equal to 1 dollar (the must stupid lie have ever heard and difficult to accept but his fans said he can do it, am too educated to believe that)
Signed
Awe Adetayo
Where did you hear that? You don't begin your misquotes, which you'll unfairly use tomorrow against him. Somebody open a thread here promising N500,000 to anybody who'll produce an evidence to that effect, but the TANoids weren't able to.
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin
Fvrking pleb, didnt u believe this 3months ago?
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by jcflex(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
funny
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Very d.aft write-up. The clown is still reeling frm election loss
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by mumumugu(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Stabilize fuel price
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by oluvick(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
The title though....

'An funny' chai.....OP!!!☺😂😁

Gbagahun..........the bell still de ring oh

I think 'A funny' would have been better.
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by brownlord: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
Fvrking pleb, didnt u believe this 3months ago?

shocked
Re: A Funny Open Congratulation Message To GMB And Fans By Awe Adetayo Victor by Twhizzy93(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
brownlord:

shocked
see History

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Respond To Calls For Lagos To Be Politically Aligned With The Federa / Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile / Breaking News!!! INEC Abuja Disqualifies APGA Candidate In Aba North State Const

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.