Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66794 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by san316(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check

They guy is right. I commend Jega for his doggedness but for Obama to start playing big brother is questionable. Africa has not fared better under Obama. Remember the Ebola issue and other sundry problems faced by Africans.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by bamite(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.
there's only 1 word to describe u 'MAD'

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by adebisibabs001(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
whatever colouration u give to jega's act of honour and integrity. the man remains the best election umpire in naija so far......
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ICONgold(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
Very important to watch closely . Especially as it regards such issues as the failed Trade pact between europe and west Africa which a Jonathans presidency helped to stall. I don't think that buhari went to London to read some nonsense at Chatham house, I strongly believe that it was a decoy to fool the unsuspecting public. He went there to iron out some pacts that will eventually sell this countey short to the west in the months to come. He has to explain all the backhand/backroom deals with both local and foreign imperialists that helped his emergence. These deals and promises were all done to achieve power. They can't be in favour of the masses.

Conspiracy theorists and their theories... I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Eluwilussit(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bonapart:
Obama the devil

Real devil. Because his preferred candidate won. If GEJ had won, they all would have realized how badly the election was rigged in the South. Now they have all closed their wicked and evil eyes to all the evidences from the north, showing underage voters.

So much for free and fair elections.Hypocrites!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by fineguy11(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?
did obama bombed congo and uganda,,are u high on boiled piss
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
81 Millions Nigerians now use Internet Services - NCC

Many more Nigerians spend on data subscriptions including you!

It's TIME to EARN massive INCOME from your Data subscription.

Rather than visit facebook, chat endlessly on whatsapp, flirt on badoo and 2go, brag on Linkedin, show swag on G+, etc.

Join and Build your Own Wealth Profile through The 1st ONLINE BUSINESS That PAYS!

Wouldn't you rather join us now?

Call/whatsapp: +2347062254195
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billygee2u:

Since GEJ refused their homosexual gift to Nigeria,Us have never been happy and comfortable with GEJ ,even their secret tools Boko haram in fighting Nigeria that GEJ has put to surrender

God pass them. and he will not allow us to see shame no matter what the goons do

i whisper a lil prayer for them everyday cos they so much have deviated from their founding father's core values.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by apolonius(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out

He was still Webb in 2011 and the PDP Manchester United right?

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.

Obama is not our president.. Whatever actions he take is to benefit USA first then others..

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Touchforfree(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out

So PDP is what jare ?.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ngoziama: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
alienvirus:
President Barack Obama of the United States of America has commended the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, over the way the Presidential and National Assembly elections were credibly conducted on March 28.

Obama, who awarded the INEC boss with a “Certificate of Commendation” for his outstanding and sterling performance, said what the professor of Political Science had done deserves replication by all.

President Obama, represented by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle, also congratulated, President Goodluck Jonathan and the President-elect, Mohammadu Buhari for their roles in the election and the prevailing peace all over the country.

http://leadership.ng/news/423120/obama-awards-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega

Obama obama. An award for rigging out jonathan with outrageous figures and under aged voters. Don't worry buhari will approve your gay right bill but we refuse to be destabilised like libya, egypt and syria. Jega who had not concluded his assignment yet you are awarding medal to him. This colour called black needs closer examination.of course I am black and included in the examination. whether obama likes it or not the winner remains GEJ.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by willyo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

I'm sure what u need is Brain Surgery.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
sukkot:
you hit the nail on the head with the bolded. thats what they are congratulating him for. for not being a dumbass and instead deciding to save himself and save them the effort and time and manpower required to kick his a55 back to otueke either dead or alive. he is a smart man. not as strong headed as ghaddafi wink grin

Lol. No one wants another big mess erupting in one of the most disadvantaged places on the planet. They have got Ukraine, and MENA to deal. And Nigeria is far more complex than Ivory Coast with its huge population. So, I believe that was why they had to congratulate him for not wasting their time. His case would've been swift, with either special forces, someone within his government, or a well planned coup - too many options on the table.

Gaddafi was a different kettle of fish - the man and his eccentric ways just made too many enemies, despite doing a lot of good for the continent. That was a UK adventure - and both France and Hillary Clinton bought into it fast. Perhaps cos it falls in-line with Hillary Clinton's Arab spring experiment (which is now a big failure). Obama never wanted any part of it at first. Ditto Gen. Robert Gates. They were both persuaded to join the fray. The UK just wanted to finish what it started - after turning him into an eunuch via Saif al-Islam. They had to strike fast. Shiit, Cameron had to even curse Obama out in the media, before he got on board. grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ngoziama: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
alienvirus:
President Barack Obama of the United States of America has commended the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, over the way the Presidential and National Assembly elections were credibly conducted on March 28.

Obama, who awarded the INEC boss with a “Certificate of Commendation” for his outstanding and sterling performance, said what the professor of Political Science had done deserves replication by all.

President Obama, represented by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle, also congratulated, President Goodluck Jonathan and the President-elect, Mohammadu Buhari for their roles in the election and the prevailing peace all over the country.
In
http://leadership.ng/news/423120/obama-awards-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega

Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sk4real: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Honestly Jega really deserve it
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Did he say, "let it be, let's move forward" out of his own freewill - or did he see the handwriting on the wall, and saved himself?

You actually think those emissaries they kept sending to him went there to smile in his face, no?

Better give Obama credit and thank Jega for playing his cards right. Nigeria just dodged a bullet.

Typical ''asiri beer parlour''
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. No one wants another big mess erupting in one of the most disadvantaged places on the planet. They have got Ukraine, and MENA to deal. And Nigeria is far more complex than Ivory Coast with its huge population. So, I believe that was why they had to congratulate him for not wasting their time. His case would've been swift, with either special forces, someone within his government, or a well planned coup - too many options on the table.

Gaddafi was a different kettle of fish - the man and his eccentric ways just made too many enemies, despite doing a lot of good for the continent. That was a UK adventure - and both France and Hillary Clinton bought into it fast. Perhaps cos it falls in-line with Hillary Clinton's Arab spring experiment (which is now a big failure). Obama never wanted any part of it at first. Ditto Gen. Robert Gates. They were both persuaded to join the fray. The UK just wanted to finish what it started - after turning him into an eunuch via Saif al-Islam. They had to strike fast. Shiit, Cameron had to even curse Obama out in the media, before he got on board. grin
all that plan you just laid out is the tales by moonlight for the masses. behind the curtains they all seat and dine at the same table wink

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
Very important to watch closely . Especially as it regards such issues as the failed Trade pact between europe and west Africa which a Jonathans presidency helped to stall. I don't think that buhari went to London to read some nonsense at Chatham house, I strongly believe that it was a decoy to fool the unsuspecting public. He went there to iron out some pacts that will eventually sell this countey short to the west in the months to come. He has to explain all the backhand/backroom deals with both local and foreign imperialists that helped his emergence. These deals and promises were all done to achieve power. They can't be in favour of the masses.

Guy, seriously you do not know GMB,....... and you are completely ignorant of his antecedents.
Pls get yourself better informed.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Cityguy: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?
Some people think everyone in Nigeria is stupid. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Typical ''asiri beer parlour''

Well, tell him to stay - his bullet is still one of the those ships around naij, and his name is clearly written on it.

They haven't left. Still waiting for the handover ceremony. wink

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Wahala90: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Must you insult people, you this moronic entity
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
sukkot:
all that plan you just laid out is the tales by moonlight for the masses. behind the curtains they all seat and dine at the same table wink

Lol. They don't know... grin

--------

But why are these pagans telling the original black men not to eat beef? Did we kill Jesus? grin

The most high told me to eat everything that isn't human, and rule over the planet - that's why I'm the only creature who pays for everything to exist here. Dammit. grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

It's not our job to find answers for you.

It's our job to remove tyrants and then let the people choose their rightful leader.

We would have removed your Bros Jonathan and then let you guys create a temporary government while you sort shyte out.

Now, if you want to kill each other in the meantime with stupid racial and religious BS stuff then be our guests. Just less mouths of us to feed with our tax dollars in the short term.

No own is forcing Syrians to off each other.

You remove tyrants like ASSAD, PUTIN, MUGABE from Ibadan right.

yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ogbonoeba: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
And with that, we move on. By the way mama peace is unusually quiet, is she okay? grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now i can confirm completely that the hand of America and co Europeans is in this presidential election and that the outcome favour their block interest. They love oil and other limited resource and can destory a country if it didnt come their way. The war inside Ukraine, Syria and libya is a testimony when u try to interfere and stop US/European interests. Any internal understanding and agreement will limit their influence and force them to work with you. And only peace among us will change the face Nigeria.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Emteebee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

In 2011 there was no APC.
I am taking about the relationship btw jega and Pdp.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tdhforreal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. They don't know... grin

--------

But why are these pagans telling the original black men not to eat beef? Did we kill Jesus? grin

The most high told me to eat everything that isn't human, and rule over the planet - that's why I'm the only creature who pays for everything to exist here. Dammit. grin

Brov, tbh you do know your onions, however I will say this... there's one more move lurking just around the corner that would blow everyone away. Nigeria hasn't made it home yet!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Brov, tbh you do know your onions, however I will say this... there's one more move lurking just around the corner that would blow everyone away. Nigeria hasn't made it home yet!

Lol. They can't do shiit.

They will just end up blowing up their region, and live with the destruction.

They better go cut a deal like everyone else and move on, till 2019.

These folks aren't messing about. grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by victorazy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
he never gave him 2011 when gej won the election.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by datribune: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

[s]Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?[/s]

[b]d Libyan Ambassador Mohamed Shalgham begged. d deputy ambassador Ibrahim Dabbashi WEPT & begged. d world begged america to intervene in Libya
. Ghadaffi's tanks were on their way to obliterate d city of Benghazi & crush d "cockroaches" as Ghadaffi described d people of eastern Libya. It was in order to forestall imminent massacre & save countless lives, dat d Obama administration agreed to join forces wit other nations to throw a protective ring in d form of a no-fly zone around d city of Benghazi as soon as a UN security council vote on military action was authorised.
d elections in nigeria could not hav been free or fair if not 4 d active monitoring by d international community. We all saw how GEJ & d PDP tried to stop d use of card readers & to remove Jega, a man of integrity using d OPC & MASSOB so dat they can do their usual wuruwuru & magomago.
U ar so delusional dat u think dat nigerians would allow d kleptomaniac back in power. How do u think someone who was so rejected dat when he left some campaign venues, people washed off his footprints wit water.
BTW, How did America & Britain help Buhari & what do they stand to gain. Stick to facts & stop spewing trash & Orubebic tantrums.

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.