Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66795 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Defcon1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Demburrows:
Now the then reality of things are now begining to pan out.
Jonathan defeat was masterminded.
You are joking, right?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ safe houses. grin

Are you sure you don't work for the CIA? lipsrsealed

I can neither confirm nor deny that and choose to stand on the 5th amendment afforded to me by the constitution smiley

grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Mr Shymexx!!! You're quite adroit on this topic I must say and I concur with almost all you've said but brov, permit me to reiterate there's one more move. I speak not of my own volition but with privilege Intel I'm privy too. Make we dey watch am sha.

Where is the move going to come from cos I can't think of any?

They have got the checkmate already. Arabs are on-board, ditto AU.

Then you have got the Israelis who provide security for GEJ. But Israel aligns with everyone as long as its interests are well protected...and that's US' aircraft carrier in MENA. It also runs everywhere with the gulf oil sheikhs. They don't care about GEJ and would willingly leave him open for a stray bullet. grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by bayplus: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
What truly is America's interest in Nigeria?
Obama's game plan has been obvious. 

He started off by trying to impose gay law knowing we would not accept such as it's averse to all our customs

He funded bokoharam through his arabian counterparts who also provided campaign funds for Buhari

He refused sale of arms to Nigeria at the peak of terror attacks and made sure their allies did same

He sent in axelrod to help package a renowned sharia crusader as a change agent despite Buhari's open condemnation of Army's attack on boko haram

He drummed up tension for post election violence and stationed warships in ghana

Now What is the interest one may ask?

Have Obama suddenly developed love for Nigeria? 

NO....

the prediction of disintegration of Nigeria must come to pass and that is their target.

The creeks will flame up soon and they will provide Buhari with arms to attack because he is one man they trust to employ force

Then....Nigeria shall implode and the disintegration will be the only option. Our individual divided units will be highly dependent on foreign support. 

And then.....they would have succeeded in halting the black nation with the greatest potential to challenge the white developed nations.

Its already too late to react.

How pitiable!

Well it is your human right to think either upside down or downside-up as you have done.

People who always blame everybody but themselves for their misfortunes will amount to nothing in life.

The entire team of Jonathan, his campaign organisations and PDP knew he was bound to lose the presidential election. He knew too but they were all praying for miracle and hoping on government machinery to do the impossible.

To those who will like to be objective, the north central and the southwest nailed Jonathan's dream of re-election and he knew it even before the die was cast.

That explains among other reasons why the postponement was considered necessary and he no-doubt made a good effort to reach out especially to the southwest and lagos during the postponement period, Though his last minutes effort resulted in more votes for PDP in southwest and moreso in lagos, but it was too little too late.

Some say there is conspiracy theory against Jonathan, but when the whole of southwest gave him a block vote except osun in 2011 and the north did the same, there was no conspiracy theory.

The truth of the matter was that GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN had so much goodwill in 2011 coming from minority background but he bungled the opportunity by surrounding himself with wrong people who are majorly sycophants and he sees nothing wrong with their open display of corruption, he preferred to defend corrupt members of his cabinet.

In addition, he allowed wrong people to head his campaign organisation who by omissions or commission s helped GMB to gain more sympathizers when they preferred to get busy on personal attack on the GMB instead of showing good sides & performance of GEJ, they were busy on WAEC Certificate of GMB, he had Cancer, he is analogue, he is brain-dead, he wears pampers, he will die like yar adua etc.

The two more profound area where these campaign associates like Edwin Clark and Fayose among others helped GMB more are in the area of Ethnicity and religion both of which did not play out in 2011 election when GEJ got massive votes in every geo political zones.

Statement such as "GMB wants to Islamise nigeria" and ill- advised" desire by GEJ to openly visit all manner of churches as if all he needed to win presidential elections only the votes of Christians gave the muslim the impression that GEJ wanted to be only Christian president and therefore, it is ok to "christianize nigeria", Secondly, muslims were of the opinion that if these jesters such as FFK is telling christians not to vote for GMB because he is a muslim, then what moral right do they have to ask for muslims vote in the north. Consequently, GEJ Campaign organisation succeeded in polarizing nigerians along the religious line moreso when more churches were endorsing him and some are threatening to open the gate of hell to others who don't support GEJ.

Lastly and very important, every notherner felt slighted when Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark and the Comedian in Ekiti, Fayose categorically told the north to forget their ambition for presidency till 2019 as if the votes of the Ijaws and South East alone can be enough to return Jonathan and instead of GEJ to warn his kinsmen, he seems to be enjoying the hates speeches against many prominent people from other zones including the military.

It is a known fact that the juicy ministerial appointments such as petroleum ministers, finance, Chief of army staff, secretary to the federation, etc went to either south south and south east,

Right from the campaign trail of mr president, he knew the northern support was not there and the reasonable votes he got were due to efforts of his sitting governors and ministers from the north. With the exception of Kano a few other states like sokoto, Borno and Yobe where APC rule, 80% of the states where APC defeated GEJ are under control of sitting PDP governors and PDP chairman as in the case of Bauch and under tbe control of Vice president and sitting governor in Kaduna with all federal government machineries at their disposal, Same in Kogi, the comical part is that several of the sitting PDP governors hoping to go to the senate had their ambitions checkmated while still in charge Governor Suswan of Benue state and Aliyu Babangida of niger state are two examples even in the north central where GEJ was expected to get massive votes.

Even in Kano, a serving minister, who was a former governor of the state and former presidential candidate Alhaji Shekarau among other formidable people were on ground to protect the Interest of GEJ,

With all these suicidal steps taken by GEJ & associates, it will be fool-hardy for them to expect any end result of their actions aside defeat because, in this part of the world, "no one arrogant tree or two can make a forest"

GEJ knew he had lost when the results of States like Benue, Kogi, Niger and with narrow margin of about 36000 to win in Nasarawa and Kwara which were the major states he was expecting miracle. When finally, the southwest with the exception of Ekiti went to Opposition, with all the noise of Afeniferawon and Mimiko who couldn't deliver his state, it was obvious that GEJ would be defeated and that much he knew,

Therefore, people who didn't see conspiracy in 2011 when Jonathan won have no reason to accuse other regions of it now.

Same way Prof. Jega was commended of a good performance in 2011 when GEJ won, no one should discredit the gentleman now because the result didn't favour them.

While It may be true that there are under-aged voters who may have voted for GMB, much bigger rigging took place in the East and South South where APC with a sitting governor got 68000+ whike GEJ got 1.4million plus votes!

No part of the other 4 geo political zones did GEJ Got as low as they gave GMBb in Bayelsa-5000+, Similar thing was done in 2011 where south south and south east recorded 98% voter turn out and every one voted for only GEJ!!

The real implications of GEJ ascendancy and the way he and his kinsmen have managed it, have been dismal. His kinsmen, mostly former militants and Edwin Clark were always quick to tell the rest of us that it is their turn and their son is in charge only as "president of Ijaw and not of the nations". That explains why he postponed the foundation laying ceremony of a $16billion dollar gas project in delta because the location is outside ijaw territory.

Future utterances of People from East and South South will determine wether or not they will ever smell presidency again for a long time to come because of the way they play their politics so far.

When the southwest was there in person of Obasanjo, his cabinet was across regions and yorubas didn't claim ownership as if Obasanjo was president for Yoruba people alone, in actual fact, the major critics of Obasanjo's administration were the yorubas, they didn't even gave him their vote in his first term in 1999, he lost in his ward. That's the way the politics should be played, if the leaders of south east and south south do not see the need to start building bridges across other geo political zones, it will indeed be extremely difficult for any of their sons or daughters to win enough votes for presidency outside the two regions in future contest.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Defcon1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it that you didn't know before now? Obama was bitter about the anti gay bill, jega was committed to pushing the northern agenda, both had to collaborate to see GEJ out
So GMB will repeal the anti-gay law??
Also, it was Maurice Iwu who conducted the 2011 elections that Jonathan won, right??
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

I can neither confirm nor deny that and choose to stand on the 5th amendment afforded to me by the constitution smiley

grin

But you also have the 2nd amendment and that's applicable to Nigeria indirectly cos it falls in the western sphere of influence. grin Jk jk jk.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

But you also have the 2nd amendment and that's applicable to Nigeria indirectly cos it falls in the western sphere of influence. grin Jk jk jk.

*stops to remove sandals* *pick 440 race commot*

grin

But seriously, regarding the 2nd, it is my opinion that every Nigerian of a reasonable sound mind should be required to train on and issued a registered firearm of his own choice.

Of course it has loads of positive and negative logistics that needs to be ironed out. I do know though that gainfully employed folks are not typically armed robbers. So maybe we need to fix the job stuff first.

I just hate that I have to build a fortress around my house - not to protect me per see but to protect the unlucky would be assailant from himself grin . But that is another topic.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by LockDown69(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
That was a well deserved award.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by chiedu7: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.
"Saying Obama has an Islamic agenda to empower Islam world wide"
Two examples he gave were Israel & Nigeria

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

Many news outlets also said the same that Obama is actually aiding Boko Haram.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by aymondw: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu cking idiota.
What is the nonsense you typed above got to do with the topic?
Some of you are so fu cking moronic it is unbelievable
You got free airtime at the cyber cafe instead of you to use it wisely, you wasted it all on the nonsense above
DUNDER HEAD

If u think he's "fucking idiota" then what do u think u are? You are one of dos complete "id**t who has been brainwashed by those whites devil's advocate. You are completely illiterate of american foreign policy so sit down & learn from your tutors around here.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Elxandre(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

We actually do own the world.

We can kill every single living person in Nigeria with the push of one button and render Nigeria inhabitable for 300 years.

Go ask any older Japanese grin
Says an inferiority complex ridden Nigerian sad
How dare you speak of your Country of birth this way? Disgraceful.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by cathodekazim: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Basildvalour:
They say the last concluded elections in Nigeria was free and fair and I say it is not because electoral malpractices still went on in some areas and now they commend JEGA

JEGA receiving any commendation is solely because GEJ allowed peace thrive without challenging election results and did not raise dust with his loss even when it is clear that underage voters were allowed to vote in some areas as well as a governor of a state who reportedly asked INEC officials to surrender theor results sheets to him.

We should only but commend peace because it is the reason JEGA is being recognised, amidst war, no one would have had his time.

God Bless Nigeria!

Prawns,crabs and snakes that voted in Delta, Rivers, Akwa ibom Bayelsa n most South east state ? This igbo guys are sore losers I swear. I always say it, ur population is too little to decide for Nigeria. The yorubas and Hausas are the chief panacea of the country. Sore losers
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by masseratti: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

The man who deserves certificate is the man who said ''let it be, lets move forward'' [/b]and not hawks who were waiting to for things to escalate so that they move in.

I remember the pormise to topple Assad even as far back as when Hilary Clinton was ingovernment. Up till now the Syrians are paying. If Assad had said '[b]'ok let me me go''
, someone will came and give OBAMA glory but now he said no Obama has not foud answers to Syrian crises instead it is getting worse ny day.

Please spare me American-is-angel theory.
the difference is that Assad had Russia as a back up,who does Gej has?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tonason: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
alienvirus:
President Barack Obama of the United States of America has commended the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, over the way the Presidential and National Assembly elections were credibly conducted on March 28.

Obama, who awarded the INEC boss with a “Certificate of Commendation” for his outstanding and sterling performance, said what the professor of Political Science had done deserves replication by all.

President Obama, represented by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle, also congratulated, President Goodluck Jonathan and the President-elect, Mohammadu Buhari for their roles in the election and the prevailing peace all over the country.

http://leadership.ng/news/423120/obama-awards-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega

This black moslem in the White House will cause serious harm to the world. Obama is devil incarnate. He is helping Iran to attain Nuclear, he sponsored a Moslem man to succeed Nathanyahu. He also help Buhari to win election in Nigeria. God will punish him some day. He is Antii Christ.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by aymondw: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

We actually do own the world.

We can kill every single living person in Nigeria with the push of one button and render Nigeria inhabitable for 300 years.

Go ask any older Japanese grin

We know that you are devil advocate but north korea is watching you, the power will soon shift.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by richidinho(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check

All u knw how to do is to write two lines and bolden it

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Johnjack: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are on point. Obama and his western allies armed BH indirectly and that was why they failed to sell arms to GEJ and
also blocked our country from getting arms somewhere else. I think this is the last time a man man with wicked black heart
will rule in white house.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
aymondw:

We know that you are devil advocate but north korea is watching you, the power will soon shift.

I know how you feel. Grasping at each branch as you fall grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by mployer(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
It happened because Gej allowed It.

We know what obj would have done.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
dunkem21:
I am so happy that SOME Nigerians are so wise.

Obama, you see your life?

Thanks
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tonason:

This black moslem in the White House will cause serious harm to the world. Obama is devil incarnate. He is helping Iran to attain Nuclear, he sponsored a Moslem man to succeed Nathanyahu. He also help Buhari to win election in Nigeria. God will punish him some day. He is Antii Christ.

grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Says an inferiority complex ridden Nigerian sad
How dare you speak of your Country of birth this way? Disgraceful.

Eya...see painment grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dunkem21(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
ibietela2:

Thanks

Thanks.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Elxandre(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

Eya...see painment grin
Na you e pain cheesy
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by acemiliano(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it that you didn't know before now? Obama was bitter about the anti gay bill, jega was committed to pushing the northern agenda, both had to collaborate to see GEJ out
freeglobe,u're right.This is because,im 100% sure that america and britain masterminded GEJs' defeat because,jonathan refused to legalize abortion and gay in nigeria,That's why they unleashed boko haram on nigeria and refused to sell arms to us,which helped in fishing out GEJ,so that at the end of the day,their masters' plan would be carried out.Let's watch and see if buhari would yield to their satanic intentions.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by paulGrundy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
What truly is America's interest in Nigeria?
Obama's game plan has been obvious. 

He started off by trying to impose gay law knowing we would not accept such as it's averse to all our customs

He funded bokoharam through his arabian counterparts who also provided campaign funds for Buhari

He refused sale of arms to Nigeria at the peak of terror attacks and made sure their allies did same

He sent in axelrod to help package a renowned sharia crusader as a change agent despite Buhari's open condemnation of Army's attack on boko haram

He drummed up tension for post election violence and stationed warships in ghana

Now What is the interest one may ask?

Have Obama suddenly developed love for Nigeria? 

NO....

the prediction of disintegration of Nigeria must come to pass and that is their target.

The creeks will flame up soon and they will provide Buhari with arms to attack because he is one man they trust to employ force

Then....Nigeria shall implode and the disintegration will be the only option. Our individual divided units will be highly dependent on foreign support. 

And then.....they would have succeeded in halting the black nation with the greatest potential to challenge the white developed nations.

Its already too late to react.

Cynic
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Basildvalour(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
cathodekazim:

Prawns,crabs and snakes that voted in Delta, Rivers, Akwa ibom Bayelsa n most South east state ? This igbo guys are sore losers I swear. I always say it, ur population is too little to decide for Nigeria. The yorubas and Hausas are the chief panacea of the country. Sore losers
And what's actually the point you made?

Did u agree with me that the election wasn't free and fair or are u just displaying an unwarranted show of grief?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tahovic: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Prof. Jega is the man of the year, besides he is Nigerian Hero

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Na you e pain cheesy

Okay if you say so grin

I dey here dey enjoy my Sunday morning and you come carry our problem for head grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by chlowi(f): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Demburrows:
Now the then reality of things are now begining to pan out.
Jonathan defeat was masterminded.

I did need further convincing when I heard GMB's campaign punchlines. They sounded so Obama like
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Elxandre(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

Okay if you say so grin

I dey here dey enjoy my Sunday morning and you come carry our problem for head grin
Which State are you in? smiley
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Elxandre(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
acemiliano:
freeglobe,u're right.This is because,im 100% sure that america and britain masterminded GEJs' defeat because,jonathan refused to legalize abortion and gay in nigeria,That's why they unleashed boko haram on nigeria and refused to sell arms to us,which helped in fishing out GEJ,so that at the end of the day,their masters' plan would be carried out.Let's watch and see if buhari would yield to their satanic intentions.
How can a conservative man like GMB ever legalize gay marriage and abortion?
I'm not a fan of his, but this is almost impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.