Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66793 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by doalli: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out
....sedon dir dey make stupid statement ....u beta allow change in ur life....

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Ilekeh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Handsome JEGA........ kiss kiss kiss

I fell in love with his composure. I love gentle, quiet men like him grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Bonapart(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Real devil. Because his preferred candidate won. If GEJ had won, they all would have realized how badly the election was rigged in the South. Now they have all closed their wicked and evil eyes to all the evidences from the north, showing underage voters.

So much for free and fair elections.Hypocrites!
God's judgement will visit them all

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Eluwilussit(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bonapart:
God's judgement will visit them all

AMEN!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sukkot

With ya Gaddafi reference - I just remembered the Great Khamis Gaddafi, that is/was (I don't know if he's dead or alive) fine soldier. Darn! That guy is/was what every general should be, despite the fact that he was in 20s back then. The warrior with nine lives and the one who orchestrated a resistance against the most powerful alliance in world, for over 6months, despite lack of tools.

Legend right there.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by curfew: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
What truly is America's interest in Nigeria?
Obama's game plan has been obvious. 

He started off by trying to impose gay law knowing we would not accept such as it's averse to all our customs

He funded bokoharam through his arabian counterparts who also provided campaign funds for Buhari

He refused sale of arms to Nigeria at the peak of terror attacks and made sure their allies did same

He sent in axelrod to help package a renowned sharia crusader as a change agent despite Buhari's open condemnation of Army's attack on boko haram

He drummed up tension for post election violence and stationed warships in ghana

Now What is the interest one may ask?

Have Obama suddenly developed love for Nigeria? 

NO....

the prediction of disintegration of Nigeria must come to pass and that is their target.

The creeks will flame up soon and they will provide Buhari with arms to attack because he is one man they trust to employ force

Then....Nigeria shall implode and the disintegration will be the only option. Our individual divided units will be highly dependent on foreign support. 

And then.....they would have succeeded in halting the black nation with the greatest potential to challenge the white developed nations.

Its already too late to react.

TELL THEM. THEIR BRAINS ARE TOO LIGHT TO UNDERSTAND POLITICAL MOVE. NIGERIA IS DOOMED.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tdhforreal(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. They can't do shiit.

They will just end up blowing up their region, and live with the destruction.

They better go cut a deal like everyone else and move on, till 2019.

These folks aren't messing about. grin
Wasn't even talking about dem ND boys, Nigeria is currently in the middle of a covert war between the east (Russia, china) and the West (Yankee and her allies) fighting for the control of Africa via Nigeria. Brov, somings brewing before the hand over date..... There is one more chess move.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ichieoriginal(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check

Sweet jesus...!!!!....abeg pity am na easter we dy so na...
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

You remove tyrants like ASSAD, PUTIN, MUGABE from Ibadan right.

yeye dey smell!

Unfortunately I don't read gibberish.

Respond with a cognitive response so we can continue the debate.

But for sure yeye is definitely smelling.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Wasn't even talking about dem ND boys, Nigeria is currently in the middle of a covert war between the east (Russia, china) and the West (Yankee and her allies) fighting for the control of Africa via Nigeria. Brov, somings brewing before the hand over date..... There is one more chess move.

Not really. Russia has little or no interests in Nigeria.

Chinese interests have more to do with commodity, and non-interference - so they'll get what they want like they're currently doing in South Sudan, without troubling anyone.

Nigeria is within the western sphere of influence, surrounded by French countries. With US interests in Liberia. And British interests in Sierra Leone and Gambia to an extent. The whole region is western - and they can't afford to let it disrupt anything there.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
OK we don hear
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
HARDDON:

God pass them. and he will not allow us to see shame no matter what the goons do

i whisper a lil prayer for them everyday cos they so much have deviated from their founding father's core values.

Trust me, say the prayers for Nigeria. Yah all need it more.

You don't even have a national airline and we have a space airline. Oh wait, well we used to have one grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by juman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
SammyHoe:
This JEGA is the true hero, not that other guy who lost the election.

grin grin grin

But also commendation to the president that allowed free and fair election.

I still wonder why obasanjo could not do free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Well, tell him to stay - his bullet is still one of the those ships around naij, and his name is clearly written on it.

They haven't left. Still waiting for the handover ceremony. wink

Oh, I'm certain that special ops are already in one of the embassies or safe houses around the country grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ladycloud:
sai Jega
sai Buhari
sai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Toktee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?
Answer 1.obama and Americans do not recongnised the election that brought jonathan to power,hence,they have no business with Nigeria.
2.America knows very well that the nigerian government have hand in the activities of bokoharam,that is why they refused to give jonah arms.
3.the level of corruption in nigeria under jonathan was so much so that any sane country was ready to stain their name.
Use ur brain,obama visited ghana,do you know why he avoid Nigeria?
You talk like a muslim fanatic that hate the americans vry well.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Tdhforreal(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Not really. Russia has little or no interests in Nigeria.

Chinese interests have more to do with commodity, and non-interference - so they'll get what they want like they're currently doing in South Sudan, without troubling anyone.

Nigeria is within the western sphere of influence, surrounded by French countries. With US interests in Liberia. And British interests in Sierra Leone and Gambia to an extent. The whole region is western - and they can't afford to let it disrupt anything there.
Mr Shymexx!!! You're quite adroit on this topic I must say and I concur with almost all you've said but brov, permit me to reiterate there's one more move. I speak not of my own volition but with privilege Intel I'm privy too. Make we dey watch am sha.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Toktee(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
juman:

grin grin grin

But also commendation to the president that allowed free and fair election.

I still wonder why obasanjo could not do free and fair election.
for what,he have no choice.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by dejavuh0007(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Do you know what the topic is?
I guess u had a hard time interpreting what he wrote
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by tutumorere(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
this 2015 election was not properly conducted secondly, there is inadequate security personel so many people lost ther life during the voting period we nigerians all know that. So i ve been waiting for change that change this will be the time for nigerians to determine weather buhari will give us the positive change. Sai buhari APC Changethis 2015 election was not properly conducted secondly, there is inadequate security personel so many people lost ther life during the voting period we nigerians all know that. So i ve been waiting for change that change this will be the time for nigerians to determine weather buhari will give us the positive change. Sai buhari APC Changethis 2015 election was not properly conducted secondly, there is inadequate security personel so many people lost ther life during the voting period we nigerians all know that. So i ve been waiting for change that change this will be the time for nigerians to determine weather buhari will give us the positive change. Sai buhari APC Change
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by vokalguy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out

Lame Comparison... They won fair and square. Howard Webb ko, Mark Clattenburg ni. ODE

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ignorance is like a prison with invisible bars. Awakening to the truth is akin to stepping out of a passive dream and into a lucid nightmare. They might have some of you brothers fooled but we understand.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by lastpage: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Answer my question or dry up: where are the benefits of Obamas two term American presidency to Africa!? I mean apart from bombs in Libya, Cotdvoire, congo, Somalia, Uganda all to further Americas foreign policy goals. So why should Africans celeberate a man willing to maim nd kill them in millions to further his countrys interests? Where was Obama during the ebola crises? Bush made some clumsy gestures towards aids fight, where are Obamas, even if fake. Can you prove candidly that American and British intervention in Nigerias elections that seem to have helped Buharis candidacy were done in Nigerias interest? If not, why should that skunk of an ambassador be allowed to be awarding Jega some "medal of honour" while we still have elections this week?

Obama is NOT the President of Nigeria, he is the President of America and his INTEREST, FIRST AND FOREMOST,.... is that of America!
he is not like our own President who sill sell the interest of his own country to another country, for selfish reasons!
Did you not see how Jonathan, a Christian, went behind us, to SOLIDIFY our membership of IOC.... by paying-off our "10-years out-standing" debt to that body, without which Nigeria would just have been expelled automatically? This is something previous Presidents have been working on for the last 10years but that Clown did it to curry favor from Islamic countries!... even though he knew we are a "SECULAR COUNTRY"

You have criticised Obama, over and over again, for the award to Jega!...... Why are you not criticising him for the COMMENDATION to Jonathan? I guess if he had just presented a certificate to Jonathan only, you wont be going into this sort of "OVERDRIVE grin grin grin

Most Nigerians dont yet appreciate the IMPACT of what good JEGA has done to this nation.
As time goes by and election become very very credible and Unriggable.....when Nigerians can fully exercise the power to "boot-out" any wobbling and fumbling Politician from office...... we will begin to feel the benefit as our Politicians will lose this their "air of impunity".

I tell you, if Jonathan knew he could be easily booted out by voters (instead of him relying on party rigging machinery), he would have done a lot of things (which he tried to hurriedly do in Six weeks of postponement! shocked shocked ), he would have listened to Nigerians, he would have sacked all the thieves in his cabinet, he would have not even dared to be sharing Dollars to some nonentities, he would not have called our bluff on the "Fuel Subsidy Scam", he would not have callously refused to do anything about Electricity, he would not have insulted the Yoruba Nation so foolishly, He would not have played "politics' with the Chibok kidnappings, he would not have politicised the Military and turn them to mere "election Riggers", he would not have allowed that scumbag called Mathew Mbu, to insult the populace of Rivers and Lagos, he would not have nominated Obanikoro as Minister, three weeks to election (to do what?), He would not have doled out money to Militants in lagos and the Niger Delta, he would not have turned Government Tompolo to the "Chief of Naval Staff", he would have cautioned his creek Militants when they were threatening the Nation, he would have cautioned the Army to STOP lying to the nation that they have killed Shekau like ten times over! shocked He would not have ............. I can go on for ever, on what he would have done differently, had he not assumed that it will be "Rigging-as-usual"

So, I think Prof jega, with his stoicness, focus and tenacity, has dashed Nigerians the biggest gift we will ever receive in the next ten years. In a country where power is so epileptic, where "reliable" database of Citizens is almost non-existent, and where internet/communication/connectivity is still very poor, to pull it off .......deserves a lot of commendation.
The only difference between Nigerian election and the acclaimed "American/European" Election is that ours was ALWAYS "manipulated most by the party in power/incumbent..... while their was at least, about 95% fool-proof and rig-free.

When someone like Jega makes your vote to count....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ....AFTER.

God bless Prof Jega.
Let him improve on the perfection of that Card reader. wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Can all these Jonathan/PD.pigs sympathisers shut the phuck-Up? Why are they criticising anything, just anything that prevented rigging, like they are the only one forced to not rig? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

Unfortunately I don't read gibberish.

Respond with a cognitive response so we can continue the debate.

But for sure yeye is definitely smelling.

Lols! Debate? You and who?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Lols! Debate? You and who?

Like I asked earlier, a cognitive response. This is not one.

I know it's hard to fathom that since you just got off shift at Allen avenue grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by bengoodcreature: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Medicine afta death, Obama ur wish is not of God, God pas u wuuu!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Jamesmith80: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

is it that you didn't know before now? Obama was bitter about the anti gay bill, jega was committed to pushing the northern agenda, both had to collaborate to see GEJ out

seconded[b]
FreeGlobe:

is it that you didn't know before now? Obama was bitter about the anti gay bill, jega was committed to pushing the northern agenda, both had to collaborate to see GEJ out

seconded[/b]
FreeGlobe:

seconded
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by juman(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toktee:
for what,he have no choice.

Jonathan is commended for allowing free and fair election.

If the election was rigged the winner would just be declared.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

Oh, I'm certain that special ops are already in one of the embassies or safe houses around the country grin

Lmao @ safe houses. grin

Are you sure you don't work for the CIA? lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by smatadex(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mtchew wetin concern obama with nigeria matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.