Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays (1555 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) / Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by jbdasilva(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Like seriously i think Ali Baba has got a point, it might sound funny though but at least the message has been passed. Some people might say Forget the messenger and concentrate on the message but all things being equal, a good look also helps pass a message na. lol See His Tweet and pic below.

http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/04/alibaba-condemn-churches-using-ugly.html

Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by Acekidc4(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Wetin con Concern Alibaba Na
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by cozy7(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2015
This had better not be my Jesus.....I bind and cast any devil, trying to confuse me that he's Christ....HOLY GHOST....FIRE!!!
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by TI1919(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by emperorchedda(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheesy grin. For a moment I thought this was Lazarus
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by Emmyk(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Very funny cheesy
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
The guy looks like he takes weed...

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by rubii09: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
But the bible says God created everyone in his image and likeness.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by ephemm(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
The guy is not only ugly, the wig too is wack!

Maybe he is the most handsome guy in their church and in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

Alibaba abeg no vex, free the guy
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by pretydiva(f): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohiohio.. grin..i nor fit laff oo..buh d most important tin is 4 d message 2 b passed across n nt necessarily d person involved
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by BizBayo: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
rubii09:
But the bible says God created everyone in his image and likeness.

Some people were created rush rush by Lucifer when God was resting on the 7th day. Lucifer was testing his creation skills.
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Alibaba so childish.. so ugly people are not created by GOD? foolish man
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
This had better not be my Jesus.....I bind and cast any devil, trying to confuse me that he's Christ....HOLY GHOST....FIRE!!!
so na oyinbo come be ur God bah?
Re: Alibaba Condemn Churches Using Ugly People To Portray Jesus During Easter Plays by ShugaAnnie: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
praise be to black Jesus!! lmao ( uncle rukus)

(1) (Reply)

Cavalier's Lebron James Shows His Pen*s On Live TV Durin Game 4 Of The NBA Final / Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers / Top 10 Songs That Rocked The 1st Quarter Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.