Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies (4155 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Inside The Best Buka In Lagos / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by MojiDelano(f): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
The woman behind the famous Olaiya chain of food and catering, whose head quarters is situated on Akerele in Surulere, Lagos is dead.
Popularly known as Alhaja Toyin, she started her Buka food business with Olaiya on Akerele (renown for its Amala) but expanded to other areas of lagos including Unilag. She is said to have died after a brief illness on Friday 3rd of April 2015 and was buried same day according to muslim rights.
Olaiya is currently closed down and won't open until after her 8 days prayers.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/04/owner-of-popular-surulere-based-buka.html

Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jeez!!! That's my amala joint.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by dejt4u(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
RIP to the woman..

Frontpage: Lalasticlala , Ishilove , TheRealMrStan
Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by Sweetyie(f): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
eeyah. RIP
Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by udysweet(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Omg! I know this woman well evn tho we hardly see her there. Sad so sad! We used to go and eat amala der afta we close frm school wch was nearby(Gbaja Girl).
May her soul RIP. And I hope dis dsnt spell doom for her biz o cos dos her workers rude and razz since back in the days before dem go run d biz enter ground!
Sigh! May God grant her eternal rest and her family the fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by chinnelle(f): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Owner Of Popular Surulere Buka Olaiya Dies by ToniaLee(f): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
May her soul rest in peace....A nice woman

(1) (Reply)

JOS FARM!! Strawberries, Brocolli, Cauliflower, Purple Cabbage / Is There A Way To Skip Boiling Tomatoes In Stew Preparation? / Can You Eat This Cake? Honest Answers Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.