Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older (772 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Guys Can You Date And Marry A Lady 10 Years Older Than You / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by samparian(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2009
I've been giving this thing some serious thought. and i need some advice from you guys, please.
I live abroad currently and i met this lady online in 2006. We've been calling and seeing each other since then. She's divorced with a son who is 12years old, a good kid.
Dont think i date her for money. I'm way richer than she is. what i make in a month, she doesnt even earn it in year.
we've not even slept together. i've been trying very hard to be a gentleman where she is.
I've moved to another country now but we still chat every now and then but i want to invite her over and ask her to marry me.
the thing is that she told me last night that she's scared my family will not accept her because of her age and the fact she's divorced with a kid and i'm the rich one.
i know my family will not accept her, thats why i'm kind of confused.
Please, feel free to tell me what you think
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by olanajim(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2009
It is ok, if that is what you want.
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by Eaglebabe: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Age is just number.U know what u want,go fo it.U are the one involved nt ur family.
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by r231(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
if you really love her and she loves you too then go for it
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
If you both love eachother then go ahead. Its a wonderful thing to find someone you love. Goodluck.
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by daylae(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
If all you mention is not a problem to you,go ahead and marry her if you love her . It's your life,and your happiness comes first;i know with time your family will get over it and they'll respect your decision.
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Question for you. Does it bother you?
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by styles2009: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2010
You reside abroad, the family could at least stay out of this but there are some few questions for you.
Your family is afraid loosing you as to the white woman ,if you are not careful
Would she make you happy
Would she allow you to still become the same person your family know?
Is she ready to give you ,your own child or maybe 2? You mama also wan carry her Grandchild according to african tradition!
Age is not a problem,if you are okay with it.
How about marrying a home girl your family would like and it end up here,giving you problems? i don see and hear plenty
Your happiness is the most important thing, not marrying someone from your country or villa.

As for a naija guy, we like football and don't mind inviting the whole crew to watch and shout with us on any match, Is she comfortable with that?
As long as she like the smell of naija food (stockfish) and maybe eat them,men you are feel to go for her but don't let her marriage to you become a sort of criteria of choosing or living your normal naija life.

Don't forget to follow your heart and remember she must like naija culture cos if she fake am, na she go run, believe me.
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by Peterwilliams(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2010
According to what u said bro i must tell you the honest truth these lady loves you and age is nothing if u truely love her, Is it her that u are marring or ur family just let go of your family ok or better still am online 08063221234
Re: Is This Madness? To Love A White Lady 10 Years Older by oyinda3(f): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2010
na today?
urs is not the first case and it will not be the last grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Men Cheat On Ladies / What Is Your Romantic Movie For Valentine's Day ? / Tips For Men On How To Improve A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.