Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... (457 Views)

Our Family Member In Nigerian Army We Lost Contact With (photos) / She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused / Find New Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... by chocolateme(f): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter celebrations pals..
My family members are strong willed and bold in everything worth doing and defending, we are very united. My brothers gyms a lot and are well structured and built. But after all said and done, no single soul in that house can be able to slaughter a chicken talk more of a goat. Other families are busy buying theirs and preparing, we are buying frozen ones, not that its the same thing but that feeling of raising a knife on them while they stare at you makes me weak to my knees. My heartbeat increases badly and b4 you know it, tears will drop, we don't even buy to give anyone to kill for us.
Imagine my brothers not having the mind to kill a fowl, a close friend of mine said it could mean a sign of weakness but I strongly disagree. It happens to some people naturally or do u guys disagree with me? Do u have the liver to kill a domestic animal for food??
Re: No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... by Dannidom(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thats why locking kids up wile growin is usaly not a good gamble cry
Re: No Family Member Has The Mind And Courage To... by austine4real(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
:-D:-P as a retired hunter its a weakness.
I just killed 2 leopard 2day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Step Mothers In Nigeria / Wisely Take Advantage Of Household Care Cleaning Chemicals / Get A Bag Of Dangote Cement At The Factory Price Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.