Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? (18964 Views)

10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter / Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Information

Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Lasunnaira(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
bruh.... I never went to a driving school, no one taught me to drive either.... video games like Need for speed taught me to drive.... now let me ask you..... Did I get smarter or duller? When you play games like NFS most wanted and make use of ur nitro to the point where you can barely see whats ahead and have to make decisions on which roads to go through within micro seconds and on break-neck speed, that alone increases your reflexes and decision making sharper and faster.... Did you also know that in some parts of the world, driving lessons are no longer taken in real cars but in driving simulators which are video games? Also, a friend of mine took his flight test in the UK in a flight simulator which is also a video game.....bruh.... It makes you smarter but dont think you'll crash your car at high speed and it will just blink and become branood i new again.... If you believe that, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN... grin grin

True story brother! I learned driving tru NFS 2 on PC way back. Now I'm a precision driver.
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Vicorolex1(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Bann3d:
Information
cool fact
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by segedoo(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
WatchDogs cheesy a cool game that can't be played by fools

Pretty eyes you've got!

They remind me of my maternal granny's!

I miss her;(
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
segedoo:

Pretty eyes you've got!

They remind me of my maternal granny's!

I miss her;(
thanks. Is she dead?
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
majority of them makes u even more smarter n ur brain makes descissions like a lightin bolt not 2 mention d added knowledge...games like chess titans,scrabble could help u understand human managements better......bt i doubt it if sex games could make smart
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lasunnaira:

True story brother! I learned driving tru NFS 2 on PC way back. Now I'm a precision driver.
See? It makes you smarter in areas you've been to or yet to get to...
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by phamouspsalm(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:
It makes you dull and anti-social

Anti social huh!! i guess u've nt seen the social gathering of guys playin FIFA 14 OR PES13
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:

You don't have to play games before you know all that.

grin
yes there are other ways and this is one, this thread was opened on a specific topic and that's the answer based on the topic.
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes there are other ways and this is one, this thread was opened on a specific topic and that's the answer based on the topic.

Maybe it's just me. I don't find video games interesting or amusing. I'm more of an active sports person. You may call me an adrenaline junkie.

When it comes to techie stuff, I'll rather do wired and unthinkable things on my p.c. Video games is just a waste of time.

#Shikena
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
chipmunkey:

Maybe it's just me. I don't find video games interesting or amusing. I'm more of an active sports person. You may call me an adrenaline junkie.

When it comes to techie stuff, I'll rather do wired and unthinkable things on my p.c. Video games is just a waste of time.

#Shikena
well, when I say games I don't mean soccer...
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
phamouspsalm:

Anti social huh!! i guess u've nt seen the social gathering of guys playin FIFA 14 OR PES13

Do you have PES 2015?

I need to trash more people. Only few of my friends have it. I don tire to dey flog them on PES

1 Like

Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by segedoo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
thanks. Is she dead?

Yeah in 2008 of multiple organ failure@96!

Take care of those eyes babes! Garrit?
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Vicorolex1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Do you have PES 2015?

I need to trash more people. Only few of my friends have it. I don tire to dey flog them on PES
Werrin be Ur username maybe u fit teach me one or two lessons. lol
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
smackimorn:
Depends

Play COD(call of duty) cheesy u go smart

Play Rise of nations... Awesome, u must smart

Play sims4... U go dull grin

Mk GTA V shw for PC ooo
And dis is GTA V for u http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/load/masterservers_gta_v_aurelease/1-1-0-105
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by ladokuntlad(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
smackimorn:

Have u downloaded it b4?

Sur do u need it?
jst 1.5k

and if u dont want go download it ursef
Re: Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Sur do u need it?
jst 1.5k

and if u dont want go download it ursef

Okay! Cool
So... Hw will I get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage?? / How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update / Hw 2 Suscribe For 25MB & 50MB Day Plan Wit Just #150 & #200 On MTN..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.