Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (10658 Views)

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Monogamy: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Lagos state Governorship Election has taken a new dimension, as for the first time in history, Igbo residents and Business leaders have just declared their support for the PDP Governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje in the April 11, 2015 election.
The TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah appealed to Ndi Igbo to come out and vote massively for Jimi Agbaje and PDP House of Assembly members.
Dr Eric Onuigbo, said that the Nigerian democratic system will be balanced if Lagosians vote for Change to stop the family and friends governments in Lagos.
In a related develpment, the TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah repelled the APC's rumours and lies that he and Igbos Traders declared support for the APC's candidate in a meeting at Oba of Lagos's palace.
He added that APC lives on lies and encourages Lagosians to save the Nigerian commercial capital from the grip of Cabals.
About 485,000 registered Igbo voters left the state during the last presidential election, over fears of pre and post-election unrest and this block vote, plus those that voted last week, will surely change the dynamics of the election in Lagos state

Source: Hope4Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
No wahala Na!!

But it is still AMBODE for Governor!!
Nothing can change that!!

SAI AMBODE

39 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by divaoflife: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
TAN again?Ok ooooo.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by temitemi1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
JK is OK... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Abdulleeh: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's how they will loose again and later begin to shout " yorubas are betrayals". Mtchew. This 2015 akpu get as e be sha

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by abduljabbar4(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
They will fail just like how they failed in the presidential election

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
JK for Lagos state because he is ok

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by 7lives: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They will fail just like how they failed in the presidential election

Yinmu, most of them that I knew did not even vote for Jona, they were on their bed snoring.
As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end. Even Jimi self no say na jimmy jump off sure pass.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by egift(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
The same Ifeanyi Ubah that deceived Ndigbo about Jonathan, has gone to Lagos to drag the good name of Aligbo through the mud once again.

When will this instigation stop? When will my people stop these folks from using us for their political benefits?

Anyway, Ambode is the next Executive Governor of Lagos State.

39 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by olamieseun(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
JK is just kidding.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by MayorofLagos(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here we go with another Ibo political blunder.

Everyone has told them Ambode is going to win...but Ibo prefer to go against wise counsel.

They will vote Agbaje but Ambode will win and then the freaks will come out in national press and tell us Ambode won because of Ibo votes.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by SegzyJoe(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Interesting, Igbos are flexing their muscle in Yorubaland. How could a people be so politically naive? They must really be thinking their population could determine the outcome of guber election Lagos. No wonder they thought their weight will determine the outcome of the presidential election. Even after their gross political and strategic miscalculation over GEJ, they are still embarking on another trip to failure.

They are so naive to the extent that even, if their weight in Lagos could determine the outcome in favour of Jimi Agbaje, what would be the fall out of traveling such a path among their host population of Yoruba people in Lagos. It is only Igbos that think this way, Hausa or Yoruba will never choose a path hostile to their host community. There is a strategic error in Igbo political thinking for them to think that being antagonistic to your host population is a path to victory. Even, if such victory is assured at the polls, it is not a victory at all, because hostility of the host community will be detrimental to Igbo business interest in Lagos. It is like winning against your boss or against your landlord. Anybody that consider winning against his boss or landlord a thing of fun is naive to say the least.

The question again is , why must Igbo be embarking on a path that will put their strategic interest in jeopardy? Is hatred for Yorubas or rivalry. Sincerely, I am a Yoruba, and I have never seen Igbo as competitors because all my friends are Igbos, but when it comes to politics, I always see a different line of thought which I will say is highly not strategic and emotional. I have even heard arguments, how Igbo population is more than Yorubas in Lagos State and how Igbos owned Lagos, yet during the ensuing crisis after June 12 1993, more than 80% of Igbo population ran away for Yam festival. It so so funny. I hope Igbo political strategist will chart a new political path that will not compromise the interest of their kinsmen in political landscape called Nigeria, as they just done in 2015 presidential elections.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by superstar1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
They can mobilise the whole of SE for JK, Ambode will still win.

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Eshinwaju: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
what is wrong with Yiboe Wat sort of people r this

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Texcoco(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is a democratic setting, let the igbos have their say,as to whoever they want to vote,they have earned the right.....40% population percentile no be beans.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Texcoco(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
what is wrong with Yiboe Wat sort of people r this
Yerriba fucktardd,why are you pained??.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Charlotte15: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba of all people. Yuck! The more reason I'll never vote for agbaje.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Texcoco(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:

[s]
Igbos r just empty.... grin...noisemakers.... grin and cowards like ichidodo also presently known post Buhari victory as texcoco... grin[/s]
Doesn't change anything since igbos now occupy Federal seats in Lagos especially as Lagos is no man's land and the igbos will have their say before making you yeriba fuccktards sit up...The best you people can do is to court them,but we are afraid their mind is made up already,too bad for you yeriba fuccktards.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by PentiumPro(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Igbos r just empty.... grin...noisemakers.... grin and cowards like ichidodo also presently known post Buhari victory as texcoco... grin

Why una dey give that lunatic attention,? let him keep raving from the earth hole far way from lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Freelancer00(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
It is a democratic setting, let the igbos have their say,as to whoever they want to vote,they have earned the right.....40% population percentile no be beans.
isn't it 90% again. I've never seen a tribe full of clowns before. Give me good reason why I should vote for Agbaje

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by meforyou1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
SegzyJoe:
Interesting, Igbos are flexing their muscle in Yorubaland.

is lagos yorubaland?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by meforyou1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Keep shouting lagos is yorubaland and see igbo man become governor of lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by SporaD8: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
This people will do more harm than good to Agbaje's ambition same way they put Gej matter for head like galaseller for holdup.
By the way, why are igbos allergic to supporting one of their own? what happen to Ben okorie?
Agboro dun to ni toun baje, kini ki oloro ose o?!

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by ThisMeansWAR: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
40%? What a clown cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by franchizy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Igbos out of foolishness and greed have made themselves slaves in Nigeria. Why cant the igbos unite themselves and be one.
They keep jumping from one state to another. If Ambode wins Lagos they will cry again and say yorubas are betrayers.
The Love for money by the igbosis the msjor reason they will remain minorities in Nigeria.
Shameless tribe

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by gbeseun(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
After ambode won this election ,hostility to Ur shit yebos will begins and we will tell you that when our royal fathers talk,we listen.just wait and see how we will send Ur fucking flat heads back to your god forsakeen land

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by docsholz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tribalising this election will undo jimi agbaje

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Effort in futility politics of tribalism will not work for PDP in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is the indisputable Governor of Lagos State come April 11th. There is no other cock to crow. Igbos and the real Yorubas know enough to rescue Lagos State from the fangs of Tinubu's Family and Friends "Cabalocracy".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
gbeseun:
After ambode won this election ,hostility to Ur shit yebos will begins and we will tell you that when our royal fathers talk,we listen.just wait and see how we will send Ur fucking flat heads back to your god forsakeen land

To my good gentle Yoruba people THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!!

Welcomers, accommodators etc etc. Annihilate Igbo businesses as soon as possible, withdraw customership, levy them out of existence dem no go gree

THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
Jimi Agbaje is the indisputable Governor of Lagos State come April 11th. There is no other cock to crow. Igbos and the real Yorubas know enough to rescue Lagos State from the fangs of Tinubu's Family and Friends "Cabalocracy".

The Landlord/Boss said via the Oba of Lagos that PDP are not wanted in Lagos.

The Refugee/Settler/Tenant say NO! e no go happen na PDP dem go vote for.

The time to annihilate Igbo businesses and residency is NOW!!! So many subtle tools at our disposal - the time for hostility is NOW!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Adamu, Commissions Nigeria Police School Lafia / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child / Heartbreaking Photos Of Boy Eaten By Fish After Drowning. See Where It Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.