Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (10660 Views)

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
meforyou1:
is lagos yorubaland?

Nope, it is Igboland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

The Landlord/Boss said via the Oba of Lagos that PDP are not wanted in Lagos.

The Refugee/Settler/Tenant say NO! e no go happen na PDP dem go vote for.

The time to annihilate Igbo businesses and residency is NOW!!! So many subtle tools at our disposal - the time for hostility is NOW!!!!

We have more Igbo landlords in areas of Lagos that matter than Yoruba Landlords if I am not mistaken, so I do not understand that your line of thought. I do not also think you have monopoly over violence. A single slap from an Igbo boy will make 20 Yorubas pack and run from the entire neighborhood. Be afraid of the Igbos, those guys are huge in statue, always....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by seuner: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
TAN again, I thought they have capsized......(JK) Just Kidding has no place in Lagos.

Why wont Igbo people face what concerns them? They recently lost the senate president seat due to their partisan politics....They have started again, The real Lagosians will call for the closure of Ladipo, Alaba market and Trade fair, then, i think you will learn not to put mouth in other peoples biz.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Arch1: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ibo people again SMH

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
......and what happens to these set of Igbos if the man they are backing loses the election.?

Ifeanyi Ubah is using these Igbos to fight his own personal battle....his shady business during the subsidy issue and using AMCON to write off his debt would be revisited.....

Let see how Igbos can make Agbaje the governor of Lagos now that many people now knows the Igbos are those backing him.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

The Landlord/Boss said via the Oba of Lagos that PDP are not wanted in Lagos.

The Refugee/Settler/Tenant say NO! e no go happen na PDP dem go vote for.

The time to annihilate Igbo businesses and residency is NOW!!! So many subtle tools at our disposal - the time for hostility is NOW!!!!

Hopeless fool; just wait, am still coming back to respond to d nonsense u put up there.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by cheruv: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
SegzyJoe:
Interesting, Igbos are flexing their muscle in Yorubaland. How could a people be so politically naive? They must really be thinking their population could determine the outcome of guber election Lagos. No wonder they thought their weight will determine the outcome of the presidential election. Even after their gross political and strategic miscalculation over GEJ, they are still embarking on another trip to failure.

They are so naive to the extent that even, if their weight in Lagos could determine the outcome in favour of Jimi Agbaje, what would be the fall out of traveling such a path among their host population of Yoruba people in Lagos. It is only Igbos that think this way, Hausa or Yoruba will never choose a path hostile to their host community. There is a strategic error in Igbo political thinking for them to think that being antagonistic to your host population is a path to victory. Even, if such victory is assured at the polls, it is not a victory at all, because hostility of the host community will be detrimental to Igbo business interest in Lagos. It is like winning against your boss or against your landlord. Anybody that consider winning against his boss or landlord a thing of fun is naive to say the least.

The question again is , why must Igbo be embarking on a path that will put their strategic interest in jeopardy? Is hatred for Yorubas or rivalry. Sincerely, I am a Yoruba, and I have never seen Igbo as competitors because all my friends are Igbos, but when it comes to politics, I always see a different line of thought which I will say is highly not strategic and emotional. I have even heard arguments, how Igbo population is more than Yorubas in Lagos State and how Igbos owned Lagos, yet during the ensuing crisis after June 12 1993, more than 80% of Igbo population ran away for Yam festival. It so so funny. I hope Igbo political strategist will chart a new political path that will not compromise the interest of their kinsmen in political landscape called Nigeria, as they just done in 2015 presidential elections.

ofei' people sef! angry
instead of fighting for your mandate that IBB seized,you wanted to maneuver the Igbos into fighting the Awusa for you undecided
am happy the Igbos chose the best line of action.. something they called oso abiola kos after 1970,we've this belief that every ethnic nation should fight for its right alone!
apart from the Igbos, the Hausawa see every other Nigerian as their subjects…yet the Sun shall rise again!
Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by huptin(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheruv:

ofei' people sef! angry
instead of fighting for your mandate that IBB seized,you wanted to maneuver the Igbos into fighting the Awusa for you undecided
am happy the Igbos chose the best line of action.. something they called oso abiola kos after 1970,we've this belief that every ethnic nation should fight for its right alone!
apart from the Igbos, the Hausawa see every other Nigerian as their subjects…yet the Sun shall rise again!

so when all the igbos ran away, did that stop Yorubas from getting the presidency for 2 terms? And they waited for just 5 years b4 installing another vice president and of course another Yoruba man is just about to get the senate president seat. Isnt that better than losing millions of your own people in a stupid war and never to taste the presidency again?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
We have more Igbo landlords in areas of Lagos that matter than Yoruba Landlords if I am not mistaken, so I do not understand that your line of thought. I do not also think you have monopoly over violence. A single slap from an Igbo boy will make 20 Yorubas pack and run from the entire neighborhood. Be afraid of the Igbos, those guys are huge in statue, always....lol

Mr man. However many houses you have in Lagos, you are still a tenant.

I am talking about land landlords not house landlord. Your land is on lease biko and when push comes to shove we would drive you out of our land. Igbo/Yoruba have never been in direct confrontation but if it comes as I am certain it would (Igbos don't know their limit) your people will be driven out of our land.

It doesn't matter how long you stay here, you are a visitor and I am certain you know that. I live in my father land and you don't.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by cheruv: 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
huptin:

so when all the igbos ran away, did that stop Yorubas from getting the presidency for 2 terms? And they waited for just 5 years b4 installing another vice president and of course another Yoruba man is just about to get the senate president seat. Isnt that better than losing millions of your own people in a stupid war and never to taste the presidency again?
you guys had the presidency for 11years and yet ofei' land is still far from being Dubai undecided doesn't it show that something is fundamentally wrong with you guys I'd not even talk about the North kos theirs is worse! angry
we Igbos are just managing Nigeria kos we know Nigeria is like a keg of gunpowder.. all she needs is for someone to light the fuse.this country is preventing the Igbo Sun from shining, but you already know..even as Nostradamus predicted 500 years ago,the sun shall rise again cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Mr man. However many houses you have in Lagos, you are still a tenant.

I am talking about land landlords not house landlord. Your land is on lease biko and when push comes to shove we would drive you out of our land. Igbo/Yoruba have never been in direct confrontation but if it comes as I am certain it would (Igbos don't know their limit) your people will be driven out of our land.

It doesn't matter how long you stay here, you are a visitor and I am certain you know that. I live in my father land and you don't.

I am not Igbo, biko. Neither Am I Yoruba. This blessed land belongs to no one except those who can afford to develop it. Yorubas are no less landlords than Igbos. If we must fight for the land, we will do so with equal rights of ownership. If you cross my lane, a thousand men shall fall, irrespective of your tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
mobuch:

Hopeless fool; just wait, am still coming back to respond to d nonsense u put up there.

Please come back and respond. Your emotion is high because i have told you the truth.

You will never ever be a Lagosian. East is your home and better tell you papa or uncle to show you your village.

Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by huptin(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheruv:

you guys had the presidency for 11years and yet ofei' land is still far from being Dubai undecided doesn't it show that something is fundamentally wrong with you guys I'd not even talk about the North kos theirs is worse! angry
we Igbos are just managing Nigeria kos we know Nigeria is like a keg of gunpowder.. all she needs is for someone to light the fuse.this country is preventing the Igbo Sun from shining, but you already know..even as Nostradamus predicted 500 years ago,the sun shall rise again cool

Ofei land houses 90% of all industries in Nigeria, 55% of all economic activities in Nigeria takes place in just 2 states of Ofei land - Lagos and Ogun. The only viable port in your country is in Ofei land. Heck Ofei people can even decide to throw you all into poverty and mystery if they wish- imagine blockading the port for just day- the land of the importers and exporters will simply go into extinction. Ofei people controls Naija, they know it. Thats why they take your threats with a pinch of salt..... without their land yall gonna die of hunger.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am not Igbo, biko. Neither Am I Yoruba. This blessed land belongs to no one except those who can afford to develop it. Yorubas are no less landlords than Igbos. If we must fight for the land, we will do so with equal rights of ownership. If you cross my lane, a thousand men shall fall, irrespective of your tribe.

Well so be it if a thousand men need fall. To defend your father land is one of the most honourable acts of men.

This blessed land is ours and ours only. We ask you to observe our customs and traditions and give your allegiance to our traditional and constituted authorities. Trying to change or mess with our governance is beginning of going way too far. If my blood is spilled so be it.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Eshinwaju: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
Doesn't change anything since igbos now occupy Federal seats in Lagos especially as Lagos is no man's land and the igbos will have their say before making you yeriba fuccktards sit up...The best you people can do is to court them,but we are afraid their mind is made up already,too bad for you yeriba fuccktards.

see how foolish u sound Muumuu....goat...so d ambition of d great Yiboe race is two federal lagos seats out of 30 ..... grin...ichidodo omo Yiboe.....see ya life.... grin
Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Well so be it if a thousand men need fall. To defend your father land is one of the most honourable acts of men.

This blessed land is ours and ours only. We ask you to observe our customs and traditions and give your allegiance to our traditional and constituted authorities. Trying to change or mess with our governance is beginning of going way too far. If my blood is spilled so be it.

You sound like a loser. Take a deep breath. I assume you are Yoruba...Am I correct ? The Yorubas are a great people, but when it comes to Lagos, I can tell you that Lagos is NOT a Yoruba Land. Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo sound like Yoruba names but certainly not our dear Lagos. Lagos is a land that the Oba of Benin in 1830 conquered from the Ile Ife Fishermen and named Eko, by the Oba of Benin of the 18th century, it was soon to be called Lagos by the Portuguese. This land has rich landmass, and belongs to all who can afford to buy. I love Lagos, it belongs to no tribe, its a no-man's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by huptin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheruv:

If your people are as ingenius as you paint them.... their land will be so well developed they wouldnt need to be trooping to other peoples land for their daily meals and survival like refugees.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:
You sound like a loser. Take a deep breath. I assume you are Yoruba...Am I correct ? The Yorubas are a great people, but when it comes to Lagos, I can tell you that Lagos is NOT a Yoruba Land. Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo sound like Yoruba names but certainly not our dear Lagos. Lagos is a land that the Oba of Benin in 1830 conquered from the Ile Ife Fishermen and named Eko, by the Oba of Benin of the 18th century, it was soon to be called Lagos by the Portuguese. This land has rich landmass, and belongs to all who can afford to buy. I love Lagos, it belongs to no tribe, its a no-man's land.

Thats great. As far as I am aware nobody has a CofO issued by the Oba of Benin and I have not seen a single omo-onile or Baale from Benin.

When you pay your taxes and Levies you don't pay it to Oba of Benin. Oba of Benin himself will pay toll to pass through Lekki Road. Oba Akiolu has already informed you marauders that Akin Ambode is the next governor. For your own sake I hope your deed of transfer is not from a family other than a Yoruba family. Abi you bought your land from an Igbo ancestral family?

The welcoming accommodating nonsense will soon be over.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Gbawe: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Losers wasting their own time and resources. Ambode would have won comfortably even if Buhari lost. Now that Buhari is President-elect Agbaje will be disgraced. The guy who bragged that Igbos are 40% of Lagos better urge every single one of those 40% to go and vote for Agbaje because he will need all the votes he can get to even muster 20% of total votes polled. ACN, now APC, has always had excellent grassroot mobilisation and influence in Lagos the PDP can simply not match. Did people not learn from how Buhari won Lagos when it mattered and when the APC (Lagos arm) actually bothered to sensitise the grassroot? If Buhari could take Lagos what do people expect the fate of Agbaje to be next Saturday? Anyway, PDP fans and TANdroids love deceiving themselves. Not long to wait.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Thats great. As far as I am aware nobody has a CofO issued by the Oba of Benin and I have not seen a single omo-onile or Baale from Benin.

When you pay your taxes and Levies you don't pay it to Oba of Benin. Oba of Benin himself will pay toll to pass through Lekki Road. Oba Akiolu has already informed you marauders that Akin Ambode is the next governor. For your own sake I hope your deed of transfer is not from a family other than a Yoruba family. Abi you bought your land from an Igbo ancestral family?

The welcoming accommodating nonsense will soon be over.

Jimi Agbaje is a full blooded Yoruba man, we will vote him this April 11th and he will win, after his tenure, we will vote a non-Yoruba.

Oba Akiolu, if he supports Akin Ambode and NOT also Jimi Agbaje then he is bad parent. A father is NOT supposed to support one of his son against the other. Although, I do not take your word for it, I will certainly love to let you know that I do not buy land from Omo-nile, I simply give them chop money, and they give me hectars of land, and when I perfect the documents at Alausa and chart the land properly, I buy them Range Rover (The old men love Land Rover Products), they give me their daughters also plus many plots as a gift. This we do again and again. Nnah, the real life Yorubas are nicer than the ones on nairaland.
Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by adeolabakare: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
SegzyJoe:
Interesting, Igbos are flexing their muscle in Yorubaland. How could a people be so politically naive? They must really be thinking their population could determine the outcome of guber election Lagos. No wonder they thought their weight will determine the outcome of the presidential election. Even after their gross political and strategic miscalculation over GEJ, they are still embarking on another trip to failure.

They are so naive to the extent that even, if their weight in Lagos could determine the outcome in favour of Jimi Agbaje, what would be the fall out of traveling such a path among their host population of Yoruba people in Lagos. It is only Igbos that think this way, Hausa or Yoruba will never choose a path hostile to their host community. There is a strategic error in Igbo political thinking for them to think that being antagonistic to your host population is a path to victory. Even, if such victory is assured at the polls, it is not a victory at all, because hostility of the host community will be detrimental to Igbo business interest in Lagos. It is like winning against your boss or against your landlord. Anybody that consider winning against his boss or landlord a thing of fun is naive to say the least.

The question again is , why must Igbo be embarking on a path that will put their strategic interest in jeopardy? Is hatred for Yorubas or rivalry. Sincerely, I am a Yoruba, and I have never seen Igbo as competitors because all my friends are Igbos, but when it comes to politics, I always see a different line of thought which I will say is highly not strategic and emotional. I have even heard arguments, how Igbo population is more than Yorubas in Lagos State and how Igbos owned Lagos, yet during the ensuing crisis after June 12 1993, more than 80% of Igbo population ran away for Yam festival. It so so funny. I hope Igbo political strategist will chart a new political path that will not compromise the interest of their kinsmen in political landscape called Nigeria, as they just done in 2015 presidential elections.

Well captured!!! Igbos use ur senses

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by blank(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg, this is hogwash. Many Igbo people, including me, have traveled to the East and won't be back till after elections. The difference is going to be really huge and PDP will die a natural death in Lagos. After Lagos has been in opposition for so long, this is the time to enjoy being in power with the "center".

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
blank:
Abeg, this is hogwash. Many Igbo people, including me, have traveled to the East and won't be back till after elections. The difference is going to be really huge and PDP will die a natural death in Lagos. After Lagos has been in opposition for so long, this is the time to enjoy being in power with the "center".
Your username is Igbo ? Yet you are Yoruba in person. Jesu Christu, helep some fiful.
Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Please come back and respond. Your emotion is high because i have told you the truth.

You will never ever be a Lagosian. East is your home and better tell you papa or uncle to show you your village.

Nonsense.

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so richly blessed that we can afford to be the owners of lagos?

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so industrious and wealthy that we have driven you and your wretched yoruba tribe out of the mainlands and islands of lagos into the undeveloped suburbs?

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so wealthy that we have acquired all your ancestral lands and even constructed our soakaway pits on the graves of your ancestors??

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans have being so favoured by the supreme being that when ever we cough and sneeze in lagos, all the yorubas hide and take cover?

Young man, you sound so pained and frustrated, but its not the fault of the igbos that their chi has favoured them above you scumbags.

Go and take rat poison like your grandfather, awolowo and die in peace. Scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:

Jimi Agbaje is a full blooded Yoruba man, we will vote him this April 11th and he will win, after his tenure, we will vote a non-Yoruba.

Oba Akiolu, if he supports Akin Ambode and NOT also Jimi Agbaje then he is bad parent. A father is NOT supposed to support one of his son against the other. Although, I do not take your word for it, I will certainly love to let you know that I do not buy land from Omo-nile, I simply give them chop money, and they give me hectars of land, and when I perfect the documents at Alausa and chart the land properly, I buy them Range Rover (The old men love Land Rover Products), they give me their daughters also plus many plots as a gift. This we do again and again. Nnah, the real life Yorubas are nicer than the ones on nairaland.

Before I respond to your hu ha up there let me clarify something. I thought you got the land from Benin people and you perfected your documents in Benin, since they are the owners of Lagos?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by cheruv: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
huptin:

Ofei land houses 90% of all industries in Nigeria, 55% of all economic activities in Nigeria takes place in just 2 states of Ofei land - Lagos and Ogun. The only viable port in your country is in Ofei land. Heck Ofei people can even decide to throw you all into poverty and mystery if they wish- imagine blockading the port for just day- the land of the importers and exporters will simply go into extinction Ofei people controls Naija, they know it. Thats why they take your threats with a pinch of salt..... without their land yall gonna die of hunger.
look at this Ofei' boy cheesy talking about blockading the ports gringrin pls pls pls I'd love you guys to try it ...at least that would give us the required excuse to move our import/export base to PH and calabar which is even nearer.on second thoughts are you sure your Awusa masters would allow you guys try that BS kos I've heard the kind of statements they've made as regards Lagos and Ofei'land in general
stop puffing my friend you're not a puff adder angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gbawe:
Losers wasting their own time and resources. Ambode would have won comfortably even if Buhari lost. Now that Buhari is President-elect Agbaje will be disgraced. The guy who bragged that Igbos are 40% of Lagos better urge every single one of those 40% to go and vote for Agbaje because he will need all the votes he can get to even muster 20% of total votes polled. ACN, now APC, has always had excellent grassroot mobilisation and influence in Lagos the PDP can simply not match. Did people not learn from how Buhari won Lagos when it mattered and when the APC (Lagos arm) actually bothered to sensitise the grassroot? If Buhari could take Lagos what do people expect the fate of Agbaje to be next Saturday? Anyway, PDP fans and TANdroids love deceiving themselves. Not long to wait.
Lol. U saw wetin jimi dey use campaign before, if Jonathan lose, naijadelta go boil. Now, the story has changed to Jonathan our hero. He saved Nigeria from boiling by accepting defeat. We are still waiting for naija delta to boil o and to take their oil back. I wonder which of their leaders will like to go back to creeks after seen better life in cities and around the world.
Na these flat heads come worst pass. They are just looking for who to attach to. Bunch of losers.
Jimi fit win for ajegunle but not lagos.
N=never
A=allow
I=ibo
R=rule naija
A=again
Naira........

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by maestroferddi: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
SegzyJoe:

What crap are you talking about?

So in your warped imagination that tends to stands logic on its head, Igbos should vote for Ambode not because he is the better candidate but just to ingratiate themselves with their so-called hosts?

You need to tell whether Jimi Agbaje is an Igboman. Let us know what is erroneous with rooting for a manifestly better candidate than your pathetic attempt to whip primordial sentiments.

You better get a handle on your veiled but nonetheless infantile threats on Igbo interest in Lagos because nobody is going to take you serious.

Lateef Jakande and Fashola all made their marks in governance while operating from the opposition whilst the same could not be said of most of their peers who were in the ruling party.

Let also know why you think Jimi cannot make an excellent governor in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Before I respond to your hu ha up there let me clarify something. I thought you got the land from Benin people and you perfected your documents in Benin, since they are the owners of Lagos?

Guy, you will die of heart attack oh. It is Yoruba natives that sell lands, and it is non-Yorubas that have the cash to buy it. What is your problem ? I am buying your forefather's graves and am turning them into pricy real estate for more Lagosians. Lagos in NOT Yoruba land, but we offer these stipends to the Yoruba lords that live in swamps to fish on these lands. Its the least we can do help them. Call it Charity.
Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
mobuch:

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so richly blessed that we can afford to be the owners of lagos?

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so industrious and wealthy that we have driven you and your wretched yoruba tribe out of the mainlands and islands of lagos into the undeveloped suburbs?

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans are so wealthy that we have acquired all your ancestral lands and even constructed our soakaway pits on the graves of your ancestors??

Is it my fault that I and my blessed biafrans have being so favoured by the supreme being that when ever we cough and sneeze in lagos, all the yorubas hide and take cover?

Young man, you sound so pained and frustrated, but its not the fault of the igbos that their chi has favoured them above you scumbags.

Go and take rat poison like your grandfather, awolowo and die in peace. Scumbag.

Stop deceiving yourself bros.

Why do you think Alaigbo is suffering underdevelopment and infantile economy and all igbo indegenes are running helter skelter to somebody else's land? Because all your state's federal allocation has been brought to Lagos by mumu Igbo officials who want to come and flex in Lagos. Our economy and our land has "chopped" igbo money.

Your thieving leaders have stolen all your development funds and diverted it to lagos and you are here forming blessedness. I have no less than 6 Igbo tenants (families) who cant pay their rent and are constantly giving my caretaker all sorts of excuses. you are here forming blessedness.

How do you associate Igbo with blessedness when they are vacating their land in such numbers?

The very first sign of blessedness is being able to stay and thrive in your own father land, your ancestral land.

How many of my Yoruba people do you know in Alaigbo?

Igbo and fake life big chest beaters.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Billyonaire:

Idiot, always foaming in the mouth. When djdola (of blessed memory) , our own here was looking for help for his operation, he went into hiding, as if he didn't see the thread, even though people were jokingly asking for him. Nonsense fellow that sells used China products at island forming rich nigga. I dislike people like this.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.