Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm (1138 Views)

My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by jimmynauty: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just finished eating peppered food and washed my hand (not with soap) and i wanted to pee, then i started feeling so much pain on my p.enis. Wow it was so painful.

Now my question, why is the skin on my arm, even peppered, does not hurt but even after washing my hand after taking peppered food and held my p.enis, it had this excruciating pain. Oh!

Pls any doctor in the house can help explain. thanks
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Health or sexuality thread ?
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
May ur phone die in Jesus name
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Too much wan.king has made the skin on ur d1ck thin and so its sensitive to pepper. Mas t urbate less often wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Your p.enis don show so many ladies pepper so the pepper will be sensitive to it because when pepper meet another pepper factory then they will become one..... That is the kind of answer you will get when you create a thread like this on the romance section...
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by jimmynauty: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
Too much wan.king has made the skin on ur d1ck thin and so its sensitive to pepper. Mas t urbate less often wink
sorry i did not masturbate nor wan.ked grin
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
It's simple... The amount of nerve endings deposited alone on the penis is more than that found on any other skin surface... This makes it more sensitive to any kinda stimuli..

1 Like

Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
bloody pig

you couldn't even wash your hands thoroughly and properly after eating pepper before attending to your willy
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by jamex93(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin......u b suspect o
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by jimmynauty: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
It's simple... The amount of nerve endings deposited alone on the penis is more than that found on any other skin surface... This makes it more sensitive to any kinda stimuli..
guess this gives me my answer. Hmm, in such an area, how many nerve ending? hmm quite an awesome knowing, that makes me wonder that every place pepper makes it painful, i should expect nerves there eg the eye, nose. Thanks
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
Your p.enis don show so many ladies pepper so the pepper will be sensitive to it because when pepper meet another pepper factory then they will become one..... That is the kind of answer you will get when you create a thread like this on the romance section...

Lolz u are very funny.
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cuz the skin is more sensitive. Soak it in oil tongue
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by KrazyBone: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pepper on Penis_ - that's the worst that can happen to any guy.
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol, you had to bring it here?

You didn't know it was the pepper that stimulated the burning sensation?

My God -_-
Re: What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm by spacefreak: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Preciousone4ril:

What he typed.

(1) (Reply)

Does Make Up Increase A Woman's Chances Of Getting A Man? / Possesive Girls Are Evil / What"s D Most Important Virtue Or Character In A Rship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.