Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) (9803 Views)

Poll: Which country's going to the final stage?

Nigeria: 80% (34 votes)
Cameroon: 19% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWC Final (2 - 0) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

@FBS. . .

They have a game plan . . . . Go forward and score. .  grin grin
that is the problem, they are going everywhere but not forward.  cool
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
The ref was fair . . that was a pen!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by abealasto: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
aren't these the about the same squard naija took to the U-17 and won?
what is happening to the boys? and what about this guy they call chrisantus who's
supposed to be nigeria's future? he is a big dissapt
shd bow down his head in shame!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Grizzly(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
well we havent lost but even tho we do,
we cant win everything, tongue
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
How can chrisantus be a big disappointment when he hasn't got a chance to score. . is he going to defend, dribble and pass the ball to himself?

Secondly, I can only remember two of the lot in U-17. . . Rabiu and Chris. . . every other thing is rubbish. . .
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by skylooh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
ye see goal weh we miss
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by kofinti1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
the Cameroonians are more serious now.hope Nigeria uses plan B.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Now look at that. . . after a well calculated defence splitting pass from Rabiu. . . see what happen . . a catalogue rubbish. . the guy even miss-kicks from the 18 yard box. . .
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by morpheus24: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Wetin this boys dey do . See free goal dem miss.

This is not naija.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
a defence mind blowing splitting pass from rabiu only for temile to make a senseless pass to chrisantus that was cleared by the cams.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

Now look at that. . . after a well calculated defence splitting pass from Rabiu. . . see what happen . . a catalogue rubbish. . the guy even miss-kicks from the 18 yard box. . .
FBS:

a defence mind blowing splitting pass from rabiu only for temile to make a senseless pass to chrisantus that was cleared by the cams.
@nateevs, do we reason alike?  grin
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by abealasto: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
well naija has a lot to do and 45munits is enough time to make amends.
i hope they gettheir acts together and they that quick enough.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
kofi nti:

the Cameroonians are more serious now.hope Nigeria uses plan B.
kofi I know you are ghanian, but we doubt the existence of a plan B.
The only plan is to win any which way.  cool
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
@FBs. .

I mean look at it now. . . . see the pass. . . you don't many people  that have that kind of vision. . . only for the idiot temile to pass the ball again. . why can't he shoot from there? . . If Chris had the ball in that position, it's a goal

As if that wasn't enough the other Haruna . . closes his eyes b4 attempting to kick. . . and was wondering why he missed the ball
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Sammy107d(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
that song is freaking annoying!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by TmeD0(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

na so o! i just open my mouth put my hand for head say wetin hin fit close hin eye kick enter the wide open net as keeper don go sell guguru for the other side now.  i hope they do get there acts together in the 2nd half cause they've blundered so many chances thus far.  keeping my fingers crossed sha.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

@FBs. .
I mean look at it now. . . . see the pass. . . you don't many people  that have that kind of vision. . . only for the idiot temile to pass the ball again. . why can't he shoot from there? . . If Chris had the ball in that position, it's a goal

exactly what I was thinking. Why the heck did he pass the ball when he could have given it a go. In any case, any contact with the keeper would have been a penalty.
As if that wasn't enough the other Haruna . . closes his eyes b4 attempting to kick. . . and was wondering why he missed the ball
grin grin grin grin kai. . .na wa ooooo. What is he still doing on the pitch?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by martho(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
naija team is tactically inept,they need 2 be mentally tough,their build up is slow and they must raise their game.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by TmeD0(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sammy107_d:

that song is freaking annoying!!!

Then mute ya multmedia player! grin
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Okanran(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
The worst Naija side I've seen in a long while.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
Okanran:

The worst Naija side I've seen in a long while.
sorry to disagree cos they played well in their first game against Egypt and could have easily scored 5 goals to nuffin. me just no understand what is going on in their brains.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
I have goofed oooooo!!!. . . I refreshed the screen by mistake. . . . I can only hear now I can't see. . . . Is it just me?
Anyone else?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Sammy107d(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
oya lets go. hope the lashes have been administered!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

I have goofed oooooo!!!. . . I refreshed the screen by mistake. . . . I can only hear now I can see. . . . Is it just me?
Anyone else?
me thinks is just you. why dont you close and open again?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
@FBS. .

Solved. . , Firefox acting up. . . IE8 to the rescue!!!

OK . . any subs yet. . . ?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by TmeD0(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
ki ni awon boys yi n gba now? wetin dem dey play so?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by mukina2: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
grin tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
The cams are not special . . . who be dis wey wan enter.? Salami!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by Sammy107d(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
ABI!!! ki lo n sele now!!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by yommys01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
nateevs:

Age is already catching up with Lukman which is why his shot doesn't seem to be able to hit target  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by FBS: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
come oh, is it cold in rwanda? why is salami all covered up and in gloves? abi I dey see double?
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Cameroon(2) On Wednesday 28th January(AYC Semifinal) by yommys01(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
Cameroun should have been 2 goals up now. Silly them for not burying their chances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON: Nigeria To Play Ghana, Senegal In Friendlies / Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window / Flying Eagles Beat Ghana 2 - 0 In U20 AFCON Qualifying Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.