Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,987 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! (1028 Views)

If Only Girls Know How We Guys Feel / Its Official,the Only Language Nigerian Girls Know Is Money / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Know About Making Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by kambah(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fellow nairalanders!!!

Is it true that, ladies normally have premonition while visiting a male friend that, as they visit they may be likely of lovemaking?

Because I heard some ladies complaint later to friends that, they never thought the guy wll go to that extent or honestly I know as I visit he will bleep me today.

Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by jamex93(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
na by force to go the guy house if you no want??

that shows they love it
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by vizkiz: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
if a lady comes visiting you at home, believe me she wants it. Especially when she comes putting on skirts tongue
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dunno the type of girls u guys deal with tho
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by naijaboiy: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
And you're what type of girl? undecided

Don't you visit a guy in his house?
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by ede1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
All girls are not the same oh. Some will visit 100 times you no go get chinchi.
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you're what type of girl? undecided

Don't you visit a guy in his house?

Ugh!
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
if a lady comes visiting you at home, believe me she wants it. Especially when she comes putting on skirts tongue
You never jam deeper life girl before??grin
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by KrazyBone: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
When you go alone to visit a guy who lives alone and who you have a thing for, anything can happen. It's just natural. You cannot keep a goat and a yam together and then beat the goat for eating that yam. That's just absurd.

If you had wanted to see him without it leading to romance or romance and sex, you wouldn't have gone alone and you should have opted to meet him in a public place, rather than meet him in a secluded comfy place - his house.

Girls who will come here to say otherwise should kindly shut the fvck up in advance.
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by vizkiz: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
You never jam deeper life girl before??grin

what else does a deeper life girl want in my house if not dick? undecided
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by vizkiz: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

get the furck outta here hypocrite angry
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Phikom(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
typing...
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

get the furck outta here hypocrite angry
Dumb fvck

U sound pained?
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by njuwo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
kambah:
Fellow nairalanders!!!

Is it true that, ladies normally have premonition while visiting a male friend that, as they visit they may be likely of lovemaking?

Because I heard some ladies complaint later to friends that, they never thought the guy wll go to that extent or honestly I know as I visit he will bleep me today.
Is your thing not working and you are planning on inviting one to your house. Don't worry, the Lord is in control.
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Dumb fvck

U sound pained?

no, I just hate it when a biiatch forms clean undecided
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by benedima1990(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
It depends on their level closeness
Re: Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

no, I just hate it when a biiatch forms clean undecided
Are u gay? A guy saying biiatch is so gay. Cos I didn't say what everyone expects me to say,I'm forming? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were The One?(pics) / 6 Things You Never Knew About Condoms / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Police And Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.