Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua (53670 Views)

Read What Buhari Told Jonathan During The Secret Meeting (August 2015) / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Man of God sorry I no go buy this one!!!
its so skeptical...thank u
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by gbengajoe5: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
WHEN DID U TELL HIM.......THIS LIFE OR AFTER LIFE?

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by menumchi: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
I think throwing stones at the Prophet isn't in the interest of the public particularly Nairalanders. Everyone has a right to say what he feels about the just concluded elections wether or not he thinks its from God is inconsequential. But that notwithstanding though, the elections has come and gone. Thanks to all who predicted the outcome but we owe our beloved country one thing......and that is to pray and act right in the face of any challenge....so as to keep us united as a country even as we look forward to a free, fair and credible Governorship and state house of assembly elections.

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by lugiano1: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
I bleed when I see how people accuse this man of God...I was once like you years back because all I do was moving with crowed by believing all the accusations levelled against him and I hated him badly until we had this emmanuel tv station and I started watching him closely. Men..God is using him. I repeat watch him yourself before you judge him. We are all literate people I believe, if you have a browsing phone try to get his prophecies on utube and confirm. If I may ask, does it mean that God has seized using people to perform miracles? If not why are you doubting God? I believe not all that needed miracle during jesus reign got it, you will get it according to your faith . If he is called by God no man can change it and no matter your hatred upon him he will get better and you are doing harm to yourself....am not a saint but I admire dedicated xtians because xtianity nor be beans...

2 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by buskie13(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
ydass:

I think you need to check yourself too and be sure if you have not also been deceive: how real is hell fire to you? Try and make some research.
it is real...Google might help u out of ur ignorance
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by buskie13(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
jomoh:

Wetin hell fire need fire wood for when human beings boku wey go enter. Na to dey use dem for fire wood na.
Lol...guy u get mouth jor...no be like de oda guy wen dey quote me dey spew nonsense.. cheesy
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by TopHand: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
hugafella:
Let the will of God be done in Nigeria. for those of you who insult men of God, (whether you understand them or not), I just hope you're on the safe side. if you're not a spiritual person, don't comment anyhow on spiritual matters. better be silent and ask God for your own wisdom you mustn't believe every prophet, but it's safer not to insult them. face your own track in this race called life.
He is a con artist, a fraud, only weak minded people like u get decieved by emotional thieves like him who exploit those who lack faith in God and desperately try to find easy short cuts to their problems, people should desist from hurting other people and try and right the wrongs we have done and r doing in our life becos guranteed for surely will we shall pay 4 these things in our life time, u cant scam or rob or sleep with another man's wife, or another woman's husband etc, causing problems 4 people then go to church and say Jesus forgive me and think yur case is over with the Almighty, we should make efforts to improve our life, pray to God and desist from hurting people. This con man's time is coming and all will see his punishments and downfall his wealth will not avail him he is a liar and deciever

3 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Weah96: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nosa77:
I don't understand Nigerian mentality. I would insinuate that 90% of the guys shouting, 'Fake' have never even been to his church nor watched his television station Emmanuel TV. Yes, he's unconventional. Yes, he doesn't confirm to religious ideology. Yes, crazy things happen at his church. But trust me - this guy is the REAL DEAL. In my humble opinion, T.B. Joshua is the best ambassador our nation has ever had.

As a Nigerian who travels often, I can assuredly say that TBJ is positively rebranding the image of a nation spoiled by the likes of Boko Haram. If he sent a message through to GEJ and that helped him make the critical decision to concede peacefully - all glory be to God! This is a time to rejoice that blood was not spilled and the democratic will of the people has prevailed. If rolls were reversed and General Buhari were on the losing side, would the same outcome have materialized? Shame onto all the guys calling for his head because he is positively impacting his nation, despite undergoing untold amounts of persecution and hatred.

He's turning Nigeria into a laughingstock. Few countries in the world have charlatans like this and the ones who do NEVER take them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by superstar3: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
For me the only clergyman that told jona the truth is father mbaka. Others are just looking for cheap recognition

3 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by princeunugwa: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seeming to me like he's selling a product
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by jomoh: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
buskie13:
Lol...guy u get mouth jor...no be like de oda guy wen dey quote me dey spew nonsense.. cheesy

grin grin grin

But seriously me I no wan near dat place o. D heat and stress for dis 9ja sef I dey complain.

I just pray make baba God help me

2 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
The criminal at it again.
Of course you told Jonathan,
who can doubt you?

Can you please tell us who will win the 2019 elections?

I bet you can't.. Because your God doesn't know who and who will contest... But He will know water 2019, and it's called. Prophesy...

#scammer.

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
superstar3:
For me the only clergyman that told jona the truth is father mbaka. Others are just looking for cheap recognition

Of course your beautiful God or priest is better than others..
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by luckshine: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
I love prophet TBJ, the hatred showed towards this man make me bliv is a Real Man Of GOD because d more successful u re the more enemy accumulated e.g JESUS

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Tobiustobius: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Horse manure.
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by luckshine: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Weah96:

He's turning Nigeria into a laughingstock. Few countries in the world have charlatans like this and the ones who do NEVER take them seriously.
If a charlatans can be popular like TBJ and av access to a president anytime any day, den, I think charlatans is good tin and will advice u to give it a try b4 u wear 96 out
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Weah96: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2015
luckshine:
I love prophet TBJ, the hatred showed towards this man make me bliv is a Real Man Of GOD because d more successful u re the more enemy accumulated e.g JESUS

Saddam Hussein was very successful too. Even the Kim guy from north Korea is very successful, that's why the whole world hates him. You're right.

4 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by superstar3: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2015
ZUBY77:

Of course your beautiful God or priest is better than others..

Don't get me wrong. I'm not of a Catholic faith.
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Weah96: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2015
luckshine:

If a charlatans can be popular like TBJ and av access to a president anytime any day, den, I think charlatans is good tin and will advice u to give it a try b4 u wear 96 out

Do presidents believe in God? SMH. These people are campaigning and must deceive to win. Even TB Joshua is an atheist. Only someone who really does NOT care will bother to go to such lengths to deceive. In my area, boys enter churches during collection and rob the congregants. TB is using the church to rob.
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by cosxzbay: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Stories...I wish people should start thinking twice about these so call prophets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by luckshine: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Weah96:

Do presidents believe in God? SMH. These people are campaigning and must deceive to win. Even TB Joshua is an atheist. Only someone who really does NOT care will bother to go to such lengths to deceive. In my area, boys enter churches during collection and rob the congregants. TB is using the church to rob.
I guess u re a atheist and 99% of people in dis thread re atheist. I do respect people and their blives and I don't condem any religion. I just do wat i no and bliv and leave the one I don't no
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by buskie13(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2015
jomoh:

grin grin grin

But seriously me I no wan near dat place o. D heat and stress for dis 9ja sef I dey complain.

I just pray make baba God help me
amen bruh

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by AlphaDibia(m): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2015
He only seems to be concerned in being right about his predictions. Fucking false prophets.. Well well well...

2 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2015
lugiano1:
I bleed when I see how people accuse this man of God...I was once like you years back because all I do was moving with crowed by believing all the accusations levelled against him and I hated him badly until we had this emmanuel tv station and I started watching him closely. Men..God is using him. I repeat watch him yourself before you judge him. We are all literate people I believe, if you have a browsing phone try to get his prophecies on utube and confirm. If I may ask, does it mean that God has seized using people to perform miracles? If not why are you doubting God? I believe not all that needed miracle during jesus reign got it, you will get it according to your faith . If he is called by God no man can change it and no matter your hatred upon him he will get better and you are doing harm to yourself....am not a saint but I admire dedicated xtians because xtianity nor be beans...

A true man of God will not issue clearly fake prophesies that can be made to fit either outcome of an event!

The 'prophesies' are intended solely to mislead people into thinking that this charlatan is worthy or receiving their money!

The more I see and hear about this odious person misleading true Christians and exploiting them the more it sickens me!

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by willyo(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2015
If its true, then Buhari is sent by GOD. coolIf its true, then Buhari is sent by GOD.

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by refreshrate: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2015
silverprince413:
This man should go and sit down

He can't change anything..

Why you no tell ur self about your building collapse that ended innocent peoples lives

He didnt see that one coming lol
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by ikupakuti(m): 2:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Even dem babalawos make more accurate predictions dan all these men of dogs

Prediction is no biggie & u dont hav to be Godly to be able to make one if u know how to go about it

I dont know y ppl started thinking prophecy can only come from a man of God

B4 christianity & islam came 2 nigeria dont we hav dibias every wia prophesying 4 their ppl with de aid of de evil spirits they worship who are denizens of hell?

So why is prophesying now only attributed to only de Godly? dat every harry dat prophesy is now a man of God?

Even if u give accurate prophecy dat does‘nt necessarily makes u a man of God talkless of a “made in china“ one

BLOODY LEARNERS!

THEY SHOULD ALL JUST SHUT THEIR PHUKIN MOUTH UP & LET PPL BE!

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by kraftyiyk: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Immediately after president Yaradua's death this particular TB Joshua professised the emergence of GEJ and that... he GEJ will rule for 10 years!!!

does he think all Nigerians have got low memory?

now GEJ has left after 6 yrs. what's his explanation... fr the failed professy?..
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by paycash: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Fake pastor

fake prophecy

Give us the Original you religious one who does not

know left or right.

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Reference(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Am happy he says 'no one knows the mind of God', so where does he get these things from. We know the Will of God as contained in His Word. We know the mind of Christ because God has gifted us that but the mind of God are part of the things that make God sovereign. It is inaccessible. Even Jesus 'who came missioned' from heaven did not have all the answers so who is this man to.
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 6:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Where there is no vision, the people perish. Thank you prophet for being used as a medium of peace and guidance. Jonatjan today has become a world hero by simplt obeying the word of the Lord. When God servant speaks, the wise listen.
Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Paschal55(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Attention seekers and Noise Makers!!! mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.