Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships (1580 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by 2tek: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good day, n'landers.
I read recently on nairaland about a lady who dated a guy for 4years, got engaged to him and will be getting married to d guy in few months time but she wants to opt out. Here are some eye openers/ pitfalls for guys to take note of.

BOTH OF YOU WERE NEVER FRIENDS: The foundation of every intimate relationship is friendship. 'Always marry your friend' is an age-long advice given to both guys and ladies. Both of you shd b able to discuss freely abt life, work, sex and other topics.

ASSUMING SHE LOVES YOU: never assume a lady loves u. Her actions should show that she loves you. It is a known fact, that some ladies pretend but if you are a sharp guy you shd know when a lady loves you. Here are 5 languages of love to guide you. (A) act of service - she should b ready to go extra mile to help you with some chores like cooking etc. (B) QUALITY TIME (C)
PHYSICAL TOUCH - holding hands, hugging, smooching, romance etc.(D)
WORDS OF AFFIRMATION - paying you compliments. (E) GIFTING - even if its #500 boxers she should buy for u.

NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE: why I DO NOT advocate for sexual immorality, the truth must be told. If a man has not fvcccked a lady, d gra gra and shakara no be here o. Super drama queen and tantrums highly expected. Most times, A lady feels more relaxed and at home wt a guy she has slept wt than a guy that has not seen her panties. The guy could be making the lady his priority while the lady will be considering the guy as an option. Even after engagement, she considers the guy as one of those guys stalking her. If u never fvcck am, make sure u don't quarrel, argur vehemently or sharply disagree wt her on any issue. Also,Be ready to meet every of her ga damn 'ridiculous' demand. Lastly, be ready to 'practically' BEG or use her parents/pastor to PERSUADE her to marry you, if no-sex-b4-marriage.

POOR BEDMATICS: if you are already having sex, be sure to be good at d game. Most ladies are turned off if the guy is a jerk in bed, especially the sexually active ladies. They'll say- Bobo yi omo kon kon(this guy no know ANYTHING). They hv pple to compare the guy wt nd if performance is below per, some will crash d courtship instead of cheating in marriage.

NO-COHABITING: she wants to get married and live together for 40yrs or more but she is not ready to even spend weekend at the guys place. NO QUALITY TIME- WATCH IT, GUY! Marriage comes wt some surprises, so its better to live together for sometime and bond better than running away few weeks after marriage.

LITTLE MONEY: money is not love but most times money lubricates love. fuel is to a car what money is to love according to d present day lady. She thought you were loaded but finds out its otherwise, she will Ben Johnson. Who wan suffer?

ITS NOT DESTINED TO HAPPEN: you tried your best but for just no reason, both of you don't seem to get along well.

A GUY WITH MORE MONEY AND SWEETER TONGUE APPEARS: another guy appears from God knows where wt a better car, house and swag. Omo see gbege. For most ladies, it is the highest bidder that shd chop their kpomo. This explains why some guys wt money play them wella cos they know that once the money goes, d love will disappear. To make it harder for d other guy make sure you are already co-habiting wt the lady. It take a guy who is desperate to hussle for a lady who is already living wt anoda man nd you will know on time.

REMEMBER- don't be TOO nice and TOO gentle to a lady that is not yet your wife. Occasional niceness is ok. Worship a lady and she will mock nd see you as NOT MAN ENOUGH.

You can add your own reasons.
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by alberto2k(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
2tek:
Good day, n'landers.
I read recently on nairaland about a lady who dated a guy for 4years, got engaged to him and will be getting married to d guy in few months time but she wants to opt out. Here are some eye openers/ pitfalls for guys to take note of.

BOTH OF YOU WERE NEVER FRIENDS: The foundation of every intimate relationship is friendship. 'Always marry your friend' is an age-long advice given to both guys and ladies. Both of you shd b able to discuss freely abt life, work, sex and other topics.

ASSUMING SHE LOVES YOU: never assume a lady loves u. Her actions should show that she loves you. It is a known fact, that some ladies pretend but if you are a sharp guy you shd know when a lady loves you. Here are 5 languages of love to guide you. (A) act of service - she should b ready to go extra mile to help you with some chores like cooking etc. (B) QUALITY TIME (C)
PHYSICAL TOUCH - holding hands, hugging, smooching, romance etc.(D)
WORDS OF AFFIRMATION - paying you compliments. (E) GIFTING - even if its #500 boxers she should buy for u.

NO-SEX-BEFORE-MARRIAGE: why I DO NOT advocate for sexual immorality, the truth must be told. If a man has not fvcccked a lady, d gra gra and shakara no be here o. Super drama queen and tantrums highly expected. Most times, A lady feels more relaxed and at home wt a guy she has slept wt than a guy that has not seen her panties. The guy could be making the lady his priority while the lady will be considering the guy as an option. Even after engagement, she considers the guy as one of those guys stalking her. If u never fvcck am, make sure u don't quarrel, argur vehemently or sharply disagree wt her on any issue. Also,Be ready to meet every of her ga damn 'ridiculous' demand. Lastly, be ready to 'practically' BEG or use her parents to FORCE her to marry you, if no-sex-b4-marriage.

POOR BEDMATICS: if you are already having sex, be sure to be good at d game. Most ladies are turned off if the guy is a jerk in bed, especially the sexually active ladies. They'll say- Bobo yi omo kon kon(this guy no know ANYTHING). They hv pple to compare the guy wt nd if performance is below per, some will crash d courtship instead of cheating in marriage.

NO-COHABITING: she wants to get married and live together for 40yrs or more but she is not ready to even spend weekend at the guys place. NO QUALITY TIME- WATCH IT, GUY! Marriage comes wt some surprises, so its better to live together for sometime and bond better than running away few weeks after marriage.

LITTLE MONEY: money is not love but most times money lubricates love. fuel is to a car what money is to love according to d present day lady. She thought you are loaded but finds out its otherwise, she will Ben Johnson. Who wan suffer?

ITS NOT DESTINED TO HAPPEN: you tried your best but for just no reason, both of you don't seem to get along well.

A GUY WITH MORE MONEY AND SWEETER TONGUE APPEARS: another guy appears from God knows where wt a better car, house and swag. Omo see gbege. For most ladies, it is the highest bidder that shd chop their kpomo. This explains why some guys wt money play them wella cos they know that once the money goes, d love will disappear. To make it harder for d other guy make sure you are already co-habiting wt the lady. It take a guy who is desperate to hussle for a lady who is already living wt anoda man nd you will know on time.

REMEMBER- don't be TOO nice and TOO gentle to a lady that is not yet your wife. Occasional niceness is ok. Worship a lady and she will mock nd see you as NOT MAN ENOUGH.

k
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:
k

Lol! You serious. Quoting the original message and see me scrolling down with hope just to read this.
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by alberto2k(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You serious. Quoting the original message and see me scrolling down with hope just to read this.
lol.. Baba no be mah fault na, the guy just dey yarn puerto rico way person no fit understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by vizkiz: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
this thread makes a hell lotta sense!
I am blessed Mr op cheesy

1 Like

Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Most marriages turn out well without premarital sex. IJS
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
I tink d op is right. Alberto2k loooooooooooooool. U funny
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:
Most marriages turn out well without premarital sex. IJS
like that of our parents.
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
like that of our parents.

Yes boss cheesy
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes boss cheesy
smiley urm u havnt checkd ur mail I guess. Well its ok if ur nad in d mood
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by alberto2k(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I tink d op is right. Alberto2k loooooooooooooool. U funny
Boss, abeg if u understand wetin dat Nigga dey yarn and u fit explain am to me...

Ah swear ah promise u one Basket of cuban weed embarassed
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
alberto2k:

Boss, abeg if u understand wetin dat Nigga dey yarn and u fit explain am to me...

Ah swear ah promise u one Basket of cuban weed embarassed
well italian wine will be fine. Mk I go read am grin
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
mtsheew
Re: Personal Opinion: Reasons Why Ladies Crash Courtships by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Cutehector:
smiley urm u havnt checkd ur mail I guess. Well its ok if ur nad in d mood

Replied. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! Lol / Girls,is This True?(Pic) / Can You Allow This To Happen To You On Your Wedding Day. Be Honest - See Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.