Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026692 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Xbee007:

He is active on NL, just that it's been a while since he comment here.

Sam, hope you are not serving any ban from this thread?
Uhh, jeez!!.I thought something happened to him, I'm glad he's okay!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Nigerian Army has said Boko Haram and Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) leaders were in conflict over troops elimination of more terrorists.

Col. Aminu Iliyasu, the Nigerian Army Operations Media Coordinator, said this in a statement on Sunday.

He noted that troops have sustained the recent defeat on insurgents in Damboa and Garkida towns of Borno and Adamawa States, respectively.

Iliyasu noted that the defeat has continued to widen the cracks and animosities exposed recently within the ranks and files of the Boko Haram.

“This is providing the troops with the much needed tonic to continue to decimate the terrorists in a bid to expeditiously end their obnoxious activities.

“It could be recalled that on March 11, the gallant troops of Strong Response Area Gubio successfully repelled a Boko Haram criminals’ attack.

“During the encounter, the troops dealt a decisive blow on the marauding criminals, neutralised two of them and captured one AK47 Rifle.

“Subsequent exploitation by the troops along the withdrawal route of the insurgents in the early hours of March 12 led to the discovery of additional five shattered bodies of the terrorists from the encounter.

“One burnt Boko Haram terrorists Gun Truck, one PKT Machine Gun, two AK 47 rifles, three AK 47 rifle magazines and 67 rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition were also recovered,” he said.

Iliyasu revealed that two Boko Haram terrorists: Musa Mohammed 21-year-old and Maina Liman 35-year-old surrendered to the troops of 202 Battalion at Tashan Goto in Bama Local Government Area on March 5.

He said that the surrendered terrorists confessed that they worked for Nakib (a Boko Haram Captain) at Bula Umar village.

The Army spokesman further disclosed that the troops recovered two AK47 rifles with magazines and eight rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition from the surrendered terrorists.

He added that the surrendered terrorists further revealed that a number of their members were killed by the troops in recent times.

Iliyasu said the surrendered insurgents hinted that many of their members were wandering in the forest and willing to surrender to troops because they are tired.

“They also regretted their involvement in the act of insurgency while calling on their former collaborators to also take the bold step to renounce and submit themselves to the authorities of the Nigerian Army.

“In a related development; on March 8, another Boko Haram terrorist, Bulama Modu Zantaliye surrendered to troops of 151 Battalion deployed at Strong Response Area, Banki Junction.

“Preliminary investigation reveals that the surrendered terrorist belongs to the Shekau faction.

“He (the surrendered insurgents) also called on his former colleagues to tow the path of sanity and surrender themselves to troops of the Nigerian Army as their safety and security are guaranteed.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/15/boko-haram-iswap-suffer-more-defeat-as-leaders-fight/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Xbee007:

He is active on NL, just that it's been a while since he comment here.

Sam, hope you are not serving any ban from this thread?

Lol I'm here bro.

Greetings from here in Monguno, Borno State

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I'm here bro.

Long time man!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
To those of us wondering why for years ground troops have been unable to neutralise terrorists in their hideouts

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
lebuhsi:
The Nigerian Army has said Boko Haram and Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) leaders were in conflict over troops elimination of more terrorists.

Col. Aminu Iliyasu, the Nigerian Army Operations Media Coordinator, said this in a statement on Sunday.

He noted that troops have sustained the recent defeat on insurgents in Damboa and Garkida towns of Borno and Adamawa States, respectively.

Iliyasu noted that the defeat has continued to widen the cracks and animosities exposed recently within the ranks and files of the Boko Haram.

“This is providing the troops with the much needed tonic to continue to decimate the terrorists in a bid to expeditiously end their obnoxious activities.

“It could be recalled that on March 11, the gallant troops of Strong Response Area Gubio successfully repelled a Boko Haram criminals’ attack.

“During the encounter, the troops dealt a decisive blow on the marauding criminals, neutralised two of them and captured one AK47 Rifle.

“Subsequent exploitation by the troops along the withdrawal route of the insurgents in the early hours of March 12 led to the discovery of additional five shattered bodies of the terrorists from the encounter.

“One burnt Boko Haram terrorists Gun Truck, one PKT Machine Gun, two AK 47 rifles, three AK 47 rifle magazines and 67 rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition were also recovered,” he said.

Iliyasu revealed that two Boko Haram terrorists: Musa Mohammed 21-year-old and Maina Liman 35-year-old surrendered to the troops of 202 Battalion at Tashan Goto in Bama Local Government Area on March 5.

He said that the surrendered terrorists confessed that they worked for Nakib (a Boko Haram Captain) at Bula Umar village.

The Army spokesman further disclosed that the troops recovered two AK47 rifles with magazines and eight rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition from the surrendered terrorists.

He added that the surrendered terrorists further revealed that a number of their members were killed by the troops in recent times.

Iliyasu said the surrendered insurgents hinted that many of their members were wandering in the forest and willing to surrender to troops because they are tired.

“They also regretted their involvement in the act of insurgency while calling on their former collaborators to also take the bold step to renounce and submit themselves to the authorities of the Nigerian Army.

“In a related development; on March 8, another Boko Haram terrorist, Bulama Modu Zantaliye surrendered to troops of 151 Battalion deployed at Strong Response Area, Banki Junction.

“Preliminary investigation reveals that the surrendered terrorist belongs to the Shekau faction.

“He (the surrendered insurgents) also called on his former colleagues to tow the path of sanity and surrender themselves to troops of the Nigerian Army as their safety and security are guaranteed.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/15/boko-haram-iswap-suffer-more-defeat-as-leaders-fight/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMJWOh9KyPc

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I'm here bro.

guy u wan give us heart attack Abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Toju200:
guy u wan give us heart attack Abi.

Lol wetin man go do na. Surprisingly I met a nairalander here too about two weeks ago.

Monguno is cool and calm for now. Tho the road to Maiduguri is quite scary for now because it seems some dudes here are selling information to these BH guys.

Last week a Cpt here traveled in mufti, just 30mins out of Monguno BH were waiting for him grin. He was lucky the driver was able to maneuver back to Monguno, BH chased them for over 5 mins before the BH technical ran into a Ditch.

So currently we are being careful as they mostly hunt Christians, NGOs and Soldiers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol wetin man go do na. Surprisingly I met a nairalander here too about two weeks ago.

Monguno is cool and calm for now. Tho the road to Maiduguri is quite scary for now because it seems some dudes here are selling information to these BH guys.

Last week a Cpt here traveled in mufti, just 30mins out of Monguno BH were waiting for him grin. He was lucky the driver was able to maneuver back to Monguno, BH chased them for over 5 mins before the BH technical ran into a Ditch.

So currently we are being careful as they mostly hunt Christians, NGOs and Soldiers
How true is it that when the terrorists get injured/sick they get treated by the NGOs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Xbee007:

How true is it that when the terrorists get injured/sick they get treated by the NGOs?

Doesn't make sense. They attack and kidnap NGOs freely. Why would they be attacking, killing and kidnapping those who are giving their wounded medical help?
Anyway, @SamuelAnyanwu, good to know you are doing fine. But I would be much happier if you relocated from there. I don't think it is worth it. Just saying.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Everything about this post is sick, but I can't help myself grin

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Texman21: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
lebuhsi:
Everything about this post is sick, but I can't help myself grin
what is more sick is using a muslim family pic to pass the news

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Imagine how many people are getting robbed out there, I mean, basically everyone can now conceal their identity with a mask and hoodie lol, and no one will look at them twice.
Took me almost 45mins to get foodstuff at the supermarket 2 days ago, the panic in New York is silly, grown-ups fighting over toilet tissue and stuff lol.
Now I make my own sanitizer, all sold out, Isotrophyl Alcohol is sold out as well.
Feels like the sky is falling out here.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Shots from Eagle wings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Xbee007:

A Terrorist without an AK47 is a Civillian grin

Military has lost over 50 soldiers just last week. We heard a T72 was also taken by Bokoharam in Gudumbali

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

A Terrorist without an AK47 is a Civillian grin

Military has lost over 50 soldiers just last week. We heard a T72 was also taken by Bokoharam in Gudumbali

A blatant liar you are.
Only one or few occasions has the military lost men up to 50 or over in just a week since this war started. Even during the dark days.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2020
bidexiii:

A blatant liar you are.
Only one or few occasions has the military lost men up to 50 or over in just a week since this war started. Even during the dark days.
Calm down bro, let's ask for proofs first, remember he's in the north east and probably has first hand info(* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2020
cutievik:

Calm down bro, let's ask for proofs first, remember he's in the north east and probably has first hand info(* cheesy
yeah we know but 50 in a week naaah..
Is the army that weak..
If it was so Monguno will possibly be hell right now...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
cutievik:

lol, I remember he was one of the few that supported that he has first hand info since he was in north east cheesy

I think samuel over exaggerates sometimes reason best known to him

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2020
cutievik:

And if am not in the N.E, you think I’ll confront him. We had casualties but they where not even up to ten. Dude if am not in N.E I have colleagues I can call to give me first hand news and updates.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
bidexiii:

A blatant liar you are.

BAMA was attacked

Gudumbali was attacked and a T72 missing.

Did you Know BAGA was attacked. Even some soldiers who were MIA found their way on foot to Monguno Saturday.

Kerenewa in Marte LGA.

Ask your guys no be every news Nigeria Media and Military will update embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

BAMA was attacked

Did you Know BAGA was attacked. Even some soldiers who were MIA found their way on foot to Monguno Saturday.

Kerenewa in Marte LGA.

Ask your guys no be every news Nigeria Media and Military will update embarassed embarassed

I'm just surprised iswap hasn't released any video on this

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2020
seankafor:
lol, I remember he was one of the few that supported that he has first hand info since he was in north east cheesy

I think samuel over exaggerates sometimes reason best known to him

Exaggerates?

Hmmmmm reason i stopped wasting my time posting here.

Media mostly report death of Soldiers in towns were Civilians resides, because it is hard to hide figures wink, Who will report casualties in LGAs like Kukawa, Abadam, Gudzamala, Marte and Baga where there are no civilians lipsrsealed wink

The recent attack in Kerenewa in Marte, they were sighted around Monguno- Marte road having their prayer session self before they moved to Kerenewa.

Airforce needs to up their game sincerely

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

I'm just surprised iswap hasn't released any video on this

Not every attack we see Videos bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Not every attack we see Videos bro

Just saying, iswap I know won't waste time to post a video of a T72 they captured
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SerikinGamo: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Exaggerates?

Media mostly report death of Soldiers in towns were Civilians resides, because it is hard to hide figures wink, Who will report casualties in LGAs like Kukawa, Abadam, Gudzamala, Marte and Baga where there are no civilians lipsrsealed wink

The recent attack in Kerenewa in Marte, they were sighted around Monguno- Marte road having their prayer session self before they moved to Kerenewa.

Airforce needs to up their game sincerely

Why do you have to type in bold?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

BAMA was attacked

Kerenewa in Marte LGA.

Dude am aware of some of these attacks.
My question is where or how did you know that over 50 soldiers died and a T72 captured. His the rumors some soldiers are spreading or a first hand information of a soldier who was at Gudumbali?
Anyway I can’t ascertain about the missing T72 MBT but I can categorically tell you we didn’t lost up to 10 soldiers, some are still missing probably MIA or KIA and there bodies yet to be recovered.
But confirmed KIA are not up to 10 and those bloody BHT where seriously dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SerikinGamo: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Exaggerates?

If your time are really precious you would invest it wisely by getting your facts right and stop exaggerating casualty figure.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
bidexiii:

If your time are really precious you would invest it wisely by getting your facts right and stop exaggerating casualty figure.

This statement here is da bomb. Waiter! 3 bottles of what dis nigga wants please. Samuel might be getting second hand info and treats them as facts. People most times have a penchant to sensationalise news like this. You will not get peoples attention if your story reads ; Nigerian army kills 50 boko haram fighters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.