Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027067 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't understand your unnecessary hostilities towards Samuel. He has always provided info that even so called reputable news agency, save Premium Times, can't report on. And they have always turned out to be true.

ISWAP don't post all the video of their attacks online, that we know of.

But, ISWAP has also suffered huge loss in men and equipment lately. We don't expect them to report on that as well.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
There is no hostility towards Samuel.
He loves to exaggerate.
NA lost some Soldiers this weekend .
Even in the Worst it definitely wasn’t up to 50.
We are Nigerians we have friends in all 3 States and we don’t have to type in Bold black just to illustrate a point.
Furthermore Samuel works for an NGO take what he says carefully.
Very carefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dj4wealth: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
The Army lost more than 50. I can confirm to you 100%

LTGEN:
There is no hostility towards Samuel.
He loves to exaggerate.
NA lost some Soldiers this weekend .
Even in the Worst it definitely wasn’t up to 50.
We are Nigerians we have friends in all 3 States and we don’t have to type in Bold black just to illustrate a point.
Furthermore Samuel works for an NGO take what he says carefully.
Very carefully.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dj4wealth: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
I just confirmed this some minutes ago. More than 50 actually. 59 to be precise!

SamuelAnyawu:

A Terrorist without an AK47 is a Civillian grin

Military has lost over 50 soldiers just last week. We heard a T72 was also taken by Bokoharam in Gudumbali
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
^^^
What do you say to this, LTGEN & bidexiii? Or when someone say what doesn't go down well with you they're lying?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
dj4wealth:

I just confirmed this some minutes ago. More than 50 actually. 59 to be precise!

59 human lives just like that. Worse still, they won't be mourned by the nation cos as long as the average Nigerian is concerned, everything is fine and dandy.
This is what the service chiefs are hiding from the senile dullardih*o.

You have any info on the casualty figure on the terrorists side?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
First of he has the wrong location of where the fatalities occurred.
Second unlike Samuel We don’t deal in hyperbole when it comes to KIA
Third unlike him We don’t work for NGOs
But since we want to be mad
In fact the number 59 is not precise it was 159 to be exact with 50T72 Tanks.
Sorry I don’t do Bold Print.
Back to being Serious.
Some NA soldiers were KIA
Photos of one the locations was shown.
The other location involved loss of equipment neither of these locations correlates to what Samuel breathlessly announces and no it wasn’t 59 according to a Survivor who unlike Samuel was there.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xbee007:
I don't understand your unnecessary hostilities towards Samuel. He has always provided info that even so called reputable news agency, save Premium Times, can't report on. And they have always turned out to be true.

ISWAP don't post all the video of their attacks online, that we know of.

But, ISWAP has also suffered huge loss in men and equipment lately. We don't expect them to report on that as well.

Stop saying what you don’t know ISWAP as posted 100% of all its successful attacks on Nigerian military bases.
And nobody is attacking him, exaggerating the numbers of military personnel will make stain is personality. What’s the deference between him and BHT propaganda.
Am not saying we didn’t loose men but the numbers where exaggerated wAy too much.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Xbee007:
^^^
What do you say to this, LTGEN & bidexiii? Or when someone say what doesn't go down well with you they're lying?

It’s not about the story not going well with someone’s opinion or story.
The truth is we lost good men but the numbers where exaggerated.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Even if not confirmed yet, this particular JF-17 with the serial no. 2P-60 - aka the 60th Block 2 aircraft built - is said to be the first for Nigeria.

(Image via Zohaib Malik via FB)...... 1st image

Also interesting, they are said to be named 'Neelum' aka 'Blue Sapphire' similar to those to Myanmar are called 'Ruby'.

By the way, here was 2P-60 also spotted together with 2P-61. Is this one also for Nigeria?

(Image via GriffinsRule/PDF)....... 2nd image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2020
dj4wealth:

I doubt this figure, i regularly frequent one of the active brigades who has units in that sector and nobody is mentioning such here. Gist would have flown here.

My old coursemates in service cant even confirm such so how did you know this ?

Abi DMI should pay you a soft visit to explain grin grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kalapizim:
I doubt this figure, i regularly frequent one of the active brigades who has units in that sector and nobody is mentioning such here. Gist would have flown here.

My old coursemates in service cant even confirm such so how did you know this ?

Abi DMI should pay you a soft visit to explain grin grin wink wink

Which locations did you inquire from?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dj4wealth: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Let's wait for his response.

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Since you can confirm numbers of soldiers KIA am sure you should also be able to confirm number of Boko Haram and ISWAP members that were KIA as well.

Please, give us a balance story and figures from both sides since you are there.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Iblawi1:

Since you can confirm numbers of soldiers KIA am sure you should also be able to confirm number of Boko Haram and ISWAP members that were KIA as well.

Please, give us a balance story and figures from both sides since you are there.

I am more concerned when we loose Soldiers unjustly bro. I have met many young Soldiers who have paid the supreme price unjustly in this war. Most of these attacks could have been prevented just with an Airstrike.

i dont gi feel remorseful if a million ISWAP goes down,. It is Saddening for a country to loose its well trained soldiers almost at an equivalent rate with these Bastards called ISWAP embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
#NAF SOF

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I am more concerned when we loose Soldiers unjustly bro. I have met many young Soldiers who have paid the supreme price unjustly in this war. Most of these attacks could have been prevented just with an Airstrike.

i dont gi feel remorseful if a million ISWAP goes down,. It is Saddening for a country to loose its well trained soldiers almost at an equivalent rate with these Bastards called ISWAP

I think you are contradicting yourself here.

If you don't give a fucck about numbers of Boko Haram KIA how did you know the army is losing soldiers at an equivalent rate.

Secondly, how reliable is your source of information? You might be in the north east but you are not where the fight is taking place. You are definitely going to get second hand information just as those of us in Abuja and other places.

We need to be careful about statement we put in public places especially when we can't defend them convincingly.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Iblawi1:

I think you are contradicting yourself here.

If you don't give a fucck about numbers of Boko Haram KIA how did you know the army is losing soldiers at an equivalent rate.

Secondly, how reliable is your source of information? You might be in the north east but you are not where the fight is taking place. You are definitely going to get second hand information just as those of us in Abuja and other places.

We need to be careful about statement we put in public places especially when we can defend them convincingly.

I have stopped commenting here for now cool

Lets all enjoy the military pictures and movies on this thread. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Iblawi1:

pls give us a balance story and figures from both sides since you are there.

SamuelAnyawu:

i dont gi feel remorseful if a million ISWAP goes down,. It is Saddening for a country to loose its well trained soldiers almost at an equivalent rate with these Bastards called ISWAP

Tricky, you dodged the main qyestion.. and got 5 likes for it cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

i dont gi feel remorseful if a million ISWAP goes down,. It is Saddening for a country to loose its well trained soldiers almost at an equivalent rate with these Bastards called ISWAP embarassed

If you’re truly sadden by the fact that we’re loosing good soldiers, Exaggerating the numbers of the casualties wouldn’t help at all. In fact such act is tantamount as to being a terrorist sympathizer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

Tricky, you dodged the main qyestion.. and got 5 likes for it cheesy

I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
We hate the truth in this part of the world. Let's just continue pretending everything is fine. Go on with the pictures and everything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Xbee007:
We hate the truth in this part of the world. Let's just continue pretending everything is fine. Go on with the pictures and everything.
which truth bro?
You know fake and false news kills faster than bullets?

It's better to keep num about your half baked truth than authoritatively spreading it and triggering panicking buttons

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Xbee007:

This is not about hating the truth. It's about proving what you claim.

The only thing he keeps saying is that his in Brono state and works with NGO.

How does that give him special privileges to know the actual numbers of soldiers killed in a place he wasn't present? If yes why can't he tell us is the numbers of Boko Haram KIA as well.

Simple truth is that he also depends on second hand information which might be true or false depending on the source. He also refused to mention his sources of information too.

Please tell us how we verify such claims when any dummy can say anything in public forums like this. The guy might even be in Bauchi or Gombe who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Okay guys. Let's not prolong the argument.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by homerac7: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol. Ostrich pen. Burying your heads in the sand when the news is unpalatable. I don't know what the truth is, but your antagonism of Samuel makes me think you're all in some denial. Even @Xbee who has been a long time insider gave benefit of doubt, but armchair generals are singing kumbaya . I would respond in kind if I were Samuel too. Well, sha, no be today this kain hypocrisy start, na from Beegeagle blogs days. Unfortunately, the ding-dong war still hasn't cured you peeps of your hypocrisy. Nobody here wishes the Nigeria military/security forces ill, but correct analysis also involves frank talk. Not sounding like clowns by outright denying what's considered embarrassing , and definitely not by spreading fake news too.

Let good and unbiased judgement prevail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
750 people died in Abuja today. I Know this because am in Abuja but the media is yet to carry the news.

We are living in denial in this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
homerac7:
Lol. Ostrich pen. Burying your heads in the sand when the news is unpalatable. I don't know what the truth is, but your antagonism of Samuel makes me think you're all in some denial. Even @Xbee who has been a long time insider gave benefit of doubt, but armchair generals are singing kumbaya . I would respond in kind if I were Samuel too. Well, sha, no be today this kain hypocrisy start, na from Beegeagle blogs days. Unfortunately, the ding-dong war still hasn't cured you peeps of your hypocrisy. Nobody here wishes the Nigeria military/security forces ill, but correct analysis also involves frank talk. Not sounding like clowns by outright denying what's considered embarrassing , and definitely not by spreading fake news too.

Let good and unbiased judgement prevail.

Nobody wants to know the real situation down here bro.

For now lets all enjoy the pictures and the new eagle movie to portray everything is going on smoothly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iblawi1:
750 people died in Abuja today. I Know this because am in Abuja but the media is yet to carry the news.

grin grin grin People will capture it. Abuja is not Kukawa, Kekeno, Ali Gambari, Cross Kauwa, Doron Baga, Doron Naira Island, Marte, Gudzamala or Abadam wink

Well nothing much to say

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iblawi1:

Whatever makes you sleep in peace brother.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin People will capture it. Abuja is not Kukawa, Kekeno, Ali Gambari, Cross Kauwa, Doron Baga, Doron Naira Island, Marte, Gudzamala or Abadam wink

Well nothing much to say
Imagine the inane comparison.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iblawi1: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
There are over 5000 people infected with Corona virus in Nigeria already but the government is there deceiving us that only 8 covid-19 cases. So many of us know the temperature test and contact tracing are concentrated at the airports and nothing is not present on our land borders.

Many cases of people landing in neighboring countries and entering Nigeria by road are not tested and the cases are increasing exponentially.

Secondly, we have very few labs within the country that can carry out the covid-19 test and many are treated for malaria and when they die hospital claim they die of malaria.

Shai this country don tire me sef.

Who we offend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.