Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3014463 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 8:09am On May 27, 2020
Odunayaw:
Strong delusions

I tell you. It's best now not to comment or engage. They think they are coming here with new ideas or reasoning. Rather, all flogged to death years ago.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2020
rka2:

I tell you. It's best now not to comment or engage. They think they are coming here with new ideas or reasoning. Rather, all flogged to death years ago.
The discussion is too much I don't bother reading them anymore which makes me sometimes miss important posts from other contributors.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:59am On May 27, 2020
NN SBSC underwater warfare training

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Juchii(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2020
komekn:

There are facts, there's is empirical evidence and you could say there us also substantive opinion based arguments.

Sometimes there are many roads to Jerusalem and it's a matter of preference.

When it comes to TRUTH then what is one person truth is another person LIE. Truth can be very opinion led. A classic example TRUMPS idea of TRUTH can vary dramatically with quite a few others.

Out of curiosity one example two would be great of where l have REFUSED TO ACCEPT A GLARING TRUTH, please.

Bro grin grin grin grin grin grin . You are right

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 9:43am On May 27, 2020
bidexiii:
NN SBSC underwater warfare training

I think those are divers, not sbs....they are based very close to the SBS camp....in fact, the SBS present location is situated on the premises of the diving school
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I think those are divers, not sbs....they are based very close to the SBS camp....in fact, the SBS present location is situated on the premises of the diving school

Yeap you’re right.
But yearly the NN trains its personnel there and some times uses there facility for training.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 10:07am On May 27, 2020
bidexiii:

Yeap you’re right.
But yearly the NN trains its personnel there and some times uses there facility for training.
But those are not sbs wielding, those are navy divers

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2020
bidexiii:
Two Russian Su-35 jets"unsafely" intercepted a US Navy P-8 patrol aircraft while it was flying near Hmymim
It will be interesting if they start intercepting planes around Libya in the same way. Fully airplanes with FSA land in Bengazi
Images released on 26th May made them angry on 24th May?
what where they expecting?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 11:32am On May 27, 2020
Xbee007:

The discussion is too much I don't bother reading them anymore which makes me sometimes miss important posts from other contributors.

I know undecided very tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
Eta22seconds:

We need to start investing heavily in Drone. Drone warfare is the new game.
Drone warfare isn't the new game.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by HitlerGaddafi: 11:44am On May 27, 2020
King Azubuike has done it again. He has made sure his thread gets to the front page grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5885430/stop-north-east-soldiers-using-phones

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Eta22seconds(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2020
Odunayaw:
Drone warfare isn't the new game.
What’s the new game?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
There are fifth columnists here. All they want is for the country to go up in flames to achieve their selfish interests. There are people here that are unreasonably uncouth and some do the same in a "wayoish" way. Before some days/weeks /months back I don't see any groups of people that support each other,the thread is dynamic ;a person supporting you today might be at your neck tomorrow because of differences in opinion.

@komken, you also make innuendos and your posts are too repetitive that they have become drab. Your constant verbiage here will not make any difference to the Nigerian army. Don't come here and lecture us about patriotism. If you really want a change I suggest you write directto the Nigerian army or if possible carry a placard and lead a one man protest, that's patriotism. This thread is for the fun of it, nothing more, nothing less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2020
Eta22seconds:

We need to start investing heavily in Drone. Drone warfare is the new game.

Many will argue against you again from sentiment based prejudice and unfortunately lack of knowledge.

The two most recent major conflicts in the world have been almost been entirely prosecuted with UAV.

I make reference to Idlib in Syria and the bloody nose given to the Despotic Haftar. Who is supported by multiple powers.

What's most remarkable is the very sophisticated anti aircraft system deployed by Russia to support its troops. Those systems were not able to mitigate against the Turkish UAV"s. They LNA have destroyed and captured the Pantsir S1.

Quite some time ago l said the future is UAV well once again l reiterate it's no longer the future it is the HERE and NOW.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2020
blacKDalia:
There are fifth columnists here. All they want is for the country to go up in flames to achieve their selfish interests. There are people here that are unreasonably uncouth and some do the same in a "wayoish" way. Before some days/weeks /months back I don't see any groups of people that support each other,the thread is dynamic ;a person supporting you today might be at your neck tomorrow because of differences in opinion.

@komken, you also make innuendos and your posts are too repetitive that they have become drab. Your constant verbiage here will not make any difference to the Nigerian army. Don't come here and lecture us about patriotism. If you really want a change I suggest you write directto the Nigerian army or if possible carry a placard and lead a one man protest, that's patriotism. This thread is for the fun of it, nothing more, nothing less.

Peoples lives are at stake indeed people have died and are dying and you call it fun.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by blacKDalia: 12:43pm On May 27, 2020
komekn:

Peoples lives are at stake indeed people have died and are dying and you call it fun.

Please for Christ sakes, is this the army headquarters? If you want change channel your input to the right place. Your case is no different from a child that wants breast milk but keeps going to his dad's breast. If you still don't understand please read the name of the thread, read it again and read it again until you understand. I've cautioned myself never to reply to your post ever since you made that boorish statement, " I know nothing about drones ", but here I go again replying to the all knowing armchair field Marshall.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kabe2: 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
komekn:

Nonsense talk. This thread is not army headquarters. Take your complaints to them.

Nigerian Army, Navy, Air Force and Defence Headquarters all have very, very active social media handles.

Take your complaints to them, you continue to bore and drown this thread with your unsolicited meaningless diatribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
Kabe2:

Nonsense talk. This thread is not army headquarters. Take your complaints to them.

Nigerian Army, Navy, Air Force and Defence Headquarters all have very, very active social media handles.

Take your complaints to them, you continue to bore and drown this thread with your unsolicited meaningless diatribe.

Oga this is a battle discussion thread of which everyone can discuss their opinions here about military operations.

A thread I will post what I observed in the Northeast and someone in Ojodu Berger will say it's a lie grin grin

We move joor cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
King Azubuike has done it again. He has made sure his thread gets to the front page grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5885430/stop-north-east-soldiers-using-phones

Even the military hierarchy sometimes depend on this pictures taken with personnel mobile phones of soldier, for there PR work sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:46pm On May 27, 2020
NA Haubits FH77

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2020
Eta22seconds:

What’s the new game?
There's nothing new under the sun grin

But for real, I don't understand this vigorous shouts for drones. As far as I'm concerned it only compliments real dirty work ground intelligence ( Recon and Spying)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2020
bidex111:
NA Haubits FH77
That Vice news doccie made me love this Howitzer.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kabe2: 2:14pm On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga this is a battle discussion thread of which everyone can discuss their opinions here about military operations.

A thread I will post what I observed in the Northeast and someone in Ojodu Berger will say it's a lie grin grin

We move joor cheesy

There's a difference between having battlefield discussions and constant moaning.

If you want to moan and complain, go to military verified social media accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Eta22seconds(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
Odunayaw:
There's nothing new under the sun grin

But for real, I don't understand this vigorous shouts for drones. As far as I'm concerned it only compliments real dirty work ground intelligence ( Recon and Spying)
Turkish activities in Syria and Libya says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2020
Eta22seconds:

Turkish activities in Syria and Libya says otherwise.
Rather they prove the point that drones only complements ground Intel. The Pantsirs and the shits going boon everywhere, you honestly don't think it only came from buzzing UAVs day and night do you? Money must have traded hands, favors must have been asked to know routes, times and maybe even to "sabotage" things.

Drones on its own gives you a shitTon of Infos, then you begin to sort and sort for actionable Intel. All these fantasies about "24hr" eyes belongs only in Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2020
Kabe2:

There's a difference between having battlefield discussions and constant moaning.

If you want to moan and complain, go to military verified social media accounts.
I'm surprised Samuel wants to blur lines between discussion and irritant grumblings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2020
Odunayaw:
I'm surprised Samuel wants to blur lines between discussion and irritant grumblings.

Oga there is no blur lines here. That is why I used myself as a case study of something I have seen here in NE and someone in Lagos called me a Liar and got over 10 likes for his post.

We all want the best cool

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2020
Odunayaw:
Rather they prove the point that drones only complements ground Intel. The Pantsirs and the shits going boon everywhere, you honestly don't think it only came from buzzing UAVs day and night do you? Money must have traded hands, favors must have been asked to know routes, times and maybe even to "sabotage" things.

Drones on its own gives you a shitTon of Infos, then you begin to sort and sort for actionable Intel. All these fantasies about "24hr" eyes belongs only in Hollywood.

You are not in Libya probably never been there and you can create from your own imagination a whole series of events.

Based on what.

Quuite obviously your over active imagination that's what is called delusion.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:12pm On May 27, 2020
[/b]“We’ll test the effectiveness of Russian aircraft”: Turkey promises to send F-16s to Libya Turkish journalist and political scientist Mehmet Chanbekli said on his Twitter account that Turkey “will soon send 6 F-16 fighters to take control of the Libyan sky.” @RussiaSarPNR[b]

Events in Libya are taken interesting turns grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2020
As the discussion or shall I say the ranting progresses the different schools of thought become exposed.

If l make an observation, opinion and or deduction. The substance become irrelevant and the individual perception the basis of credibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.