Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,620 members, 7,861,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3074679 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralMarshall: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please guys, see this link below.

Is that the same Borno state that Boko Haram & ISWAP have been operating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/photos-borno-state-after-11yrs

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
GeneralMarshall:
Please guys, see this link below.

Is that the same Borno state that Boko Haram & ISWAP have been operating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/photos-borno-state-after-11yrs

There is no Bokoharam activity in Maiduguri. Maiduguri has the best night lightening in Nigeria.

All it's street lights are powered by Generators and not Solar. If one light goes off, just under 5 minutes the maintenance guys are fixing it.

If I post of my Maiduguri pictures here you'll think I'm in Paris especially Lagos street in Maiduguri.

But there is no lightening in Borno North or Central as the only light you will see is 40 barrels grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

This guy,�� relax nau

Who they follow this one yarn!
Dude get off my mention !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Toju200:
grin dude I know him he's part of NAF Panthers
AY pilot is his ig name

Dude this is not Ay pilot one !
So you think I don’t know AY when I see him again r his pictures ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Toju200:
grin dude I know him he's part of NAF Panthers
AY pilot is his ig name

No be AY grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

No be AY grin

One Mumu they tell me make I relax nau !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2020
bidexiii:

One Mumu they tell me make I relax nau !

As you dey call air force guy, army sf nau....your gra gra is too much it's not everything you know, over sabi dey worry you....its okay not to know everything and don't stealsteal people's content,you can lactually do your own research and post your own creative contents. So yeah, I be mumu, but you senior me because you don't learn.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2020
bidexiii:

Dude this is not Ay pilot one !
So you think I don’t know AY when I see him again r his pictures ?
grin grin dude that's him but if you insist...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Toju200:
grin grin dude that's him but if you insist...

Thank God am not the only seeing it.

I know the guy in the picture and it’s not AY!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

As you dey call air force guy, army sf nau....your gra gra is too much it's not everything you know, over sabi dey worry you....its okay not to know everything and don't stealsteal people's content,you can lactually do your own research and post your own creative contents. So yeah, I be mumu, but you senior me because you don't learn.

Someone his pissed off !

Even @samuelanyawu who his new on the thread can see that’s not AY pilot.
The dude in the picture is NA SF, only has close resemblance with Ay.
Now talking about content, I believe if I don’t have any content you wouldn’t even be here on the thread in the first place, dude the thread his over 3years and the over 1k pages. If you think it’s easy create one and let’s see.
Now even you and other social media military content creator even still come to nairaland and steal image/videos and contents! Thank God you know you’re a MUMU !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=bidexiii post=93160070]

Thank God am not the only seeing it.

I know the guy in the picture and it’s

You seem like someone that will copy someone in class and still copy name and number, and even copy the persons cancellation.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2020
bidexiii:

Someone his pissed off !

Even @samuelanyawu who his new on the thread can see that’s not AY pilot.
The dude in the picture is NA SF, only has close resemblance with Ay.
Now talking about content, I believe if I don’t have any content you wouldn’t even be here on the thread in the first place, dude the thread his over 3years and the over 1k pages. If you think it’s easy create one and let’s see.
Now even you and other social media military content creator even still come to nairaland and steal image/videos and contents! Thank God you know you’re a MUMU !

Baba I'm here because I know more than you do, I'm here basically because of Samuel Anyawu's ( i hope i got the spelling right) content, most of what you in particular you post is rubbish , stolen or just illogical guess work and I'm one of the few people that know you are rubbish and i have tried putting you in the right track.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Baba I'm here because I know more than you do, I'm here basically because of samuel anyamu's ( i hope i got the spelling right) content, most of what you in particular you post is rubbish , stolen or just illogical guess work and I'm one of the few people that know you are rubbish and i have tried putting you in the right track.
Early Monday morning you're already hating on people. You have nothing better to do?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Baba I'm here because I know more than you do, I'm here basically because of samuel anyamu's ( i hope i got the spelling right) content, most of what you in particular you post is rubbish , stolen or just illogical guess work and I'm one of the few people that know you are rubbish and i have tried putting you in the right track.
If you know the meaning of what you typed as Samuel's surname you'll be apologizing profusely to him .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Xbee007:

Early Monday morning you're already hating on people. You have nothing better to do?

Your comprehension level is too low, that's why you can't deduce my point, and you think I'm hating.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

If you know the meaning of what you typed as Samuel's surname you'll be apologizing profusely to him .

I really didn't mean any disrespect , please what's the correct spelling let me rectify it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Your comprehension level is too low
Keep your negative energy to yourself.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Xbee007:

Keep your negative energy to yourself.

I didn't remember, addressing you, till you showed your level of low assimilation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2020

Not again. Y'all should please leave bidexiii alone.
The man is doing God's work here. Like it or not
Jumping on a slight mistake like this is just lame.
You guys should be calming down.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
ugo4u:

grin grin Abi Akpa'amu
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Edopesin: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2020
demolition:
Not again. Y'all should please leave bidexiii alone. The man is doing God's work here. Like it or not Jumping on a slight mistake like this is just lame. You guys should be calming down.
Doing God's work doesn't make him perfect and incapable of making mistake
he should be calming down too
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Edopesin:

Doing God's work doesn't make him perfect and incapable of making mistake

he should be calming down too

Everybody should be calming down.
Anyway e good to catch cruise sometimes.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
SFCommander2:
Am I the only one suspecting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to be involved in planning something massively terrible for Nigeria's security forces. Below is a copy of what he shared 9 hours on his official Facebook page.

[THIS POST HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED BY FACEBOOK]
Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdurraham MUST understand that the era of killing unarmed civilians in Biafraland is over.
What happened in Emene Enugu is a taste of what is to come. Fulani terrorist police and army must know that we will not allow the ancient land of our ancestors to be overrun by Fulani terrorists posing as Nigerian Police, DSS & Army.
Any police or unit that dare attack unarmed civilians in Biafraland will pay a heavy price henceforth. If you don't want us to agitate in peace, we will agitate in pieces. Self defence is a fundamental human right and we intend to exercise it to the fullest.
If you kill us, we will kill you.
guy nobody is planning anything terrible apart from bht/iswap
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

My Owerri has not turned into a battleground yet grin. Make I do go Annual leave break go chow D-Angels fish cool
Is IPOB active in Owerri?

What do you think about the way the FG is handling them? There was a bloody clash between IPOB and the DSS,Police, Army and Air force yesterday in Enugu.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Faithful007:

LOL. E go shock you and the FG.

Shebi na we dey expect western weapons and we keep violating basic fundamental human rights.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by decatalyst(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Toju200:
I think he's NAF I know this guy

His name is AYO
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Faithful007:
So you feel all this unarmed IPOB members that are been killed, it might not lead to a serious security problem as time goes?

In 2009, this was the way the Nigerian army attacked Boko haram members in Maiduguri, killing some of their members while some fled.

May Dora Akunyili keep on RIP. The day Yusuf Mohamed was executed in a Nigeria police cell by the Nigerian police after the Nigerian army handed him over to them. In an interview Dora Akunyili said the most important thing is that Yusuf Mohamed has been killed. She said things are now going back to normal in the city of Maiduguri and is environment. But we can all see the results of that killing now cool

No just downgrade any group that has brainwashed people as is members. I've seen a father who dey make his children listen to radio biafra grin some have been so brainwashed they are very ready to die for IPOB!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
BabaOwen:
So you feel all this unarmed IPOB members that are been killed, it might not lead to a serious security problem as time goes?

In 2009, this was the way the Nigerian army attacked Boko haram members in Maiduguri, killing some of their members while some fled.

May Dora Akunyili keep on RIP. The day Yusuf Mohamed was executed in a Nigeria police cell by the Nigerian police after the Nigerian army handed him over to them. In an interview Dora Akunyili said the most important thing is that Yusuf Mohamed has been killed. She said things are now going back to normal in the city of Maiduguri and is environment. But we can all see the results of that killing now cool

No just downgrade any group that has brainwashed people as is members. I've seen a father who dey make his children listen to radio biafra grin some have been so brainwashed they are very ready to die for IPOB!!
Nothing go happen bros, Ipob are just making empty noise. Even their boss NK despite all the noise and threats, he still no get mind to enter Naija grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oladeligt:

Nothing go happen bros, Ipob are just making empty noise. Even their boss NK despite all the noise and threats, he still no get mind to enter Naija grin

Don't just open mouth WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
BHT was once making empty noise.
You don't joke with people that once fought a civil war.
Nigeria cannot survive another one.

Its actually their right to protest peaceful.
Our security forces should stop acting like barbarians.
It would hurt us massively. Small sanctions now. The Tucano deal is off.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.