Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3073609 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rationalhuman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Read my previous post from one of the Thread and then maybe you will understand that i am not a Typical Keyboard Expert that you see here.
I studied, got certified, Did Training on advance Actuation systems (Various Aircraft) on high end controls, Electronics and Actuation technology. That post may also help you to understand the redundancy modules and Quad red. and any Aircraft or autonomous system.

Check below thread i mention, if you have more doubts i will try to clear that.
https://www.nairaland.com/5904938/270-indian-workers-dangote-company/4#90362405

Odunayaw:
Honestly, I don't understand what you mean by sophisticated technologies. All you mentioned are basics (I don't know what Quad Red is) on a modern 4/4.5. gen craft, so what's the hype?

JF17 metallic? and your last post, hydraulic? The nicest thing I can tell you is to do small research.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
May God bless our Gallant Troops cool

E get one location wey ISWAP don warn Naija soldiers never to step foot.

Naija Soldiers show, ISWAP show battle ongoing.

May God bless our Gallant troops at M

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

How Maiduguri !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

you have some kinda video or pictorial evidence wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
seankafor:
you have some kinda video or pictorial evidence wink

Nope bro. Tho Military are giving them a hot chase now... From what I heard cool

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
bidexiii:

How Maiduguri !

Cool. Tho I dey one Bush location oh grin. Hopefully will be in Maid next week
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Cool. Tho I dey one Bush location oh grin. Hopefully will be in Maid next week

Gods protection !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
The Nigerian Army on the orders of the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, has today wiped away the tears of an octogenarian and a former soldier, Ex-63NA/8725 Warrant Officer, Paul Ojo with a 3-bedroom bungalow in Kaduna State.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Evening sir.
You nor follow Dem go harvest with your revolver at Least na additional firepower grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
bidexiii:
The Nigerian Army on the orders of the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, has today wiped away the tears of an octogenarian and a former soldier, Ex-63NA/8725 Warrant Officer, Paul Ojo with a 3-bedroom bungalow in Kaduna State.

This is amazing. Nice one from big chief.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Toju200:
Evening sir.
You nor follow Dem go harvest with your revolver at Least na additional firepower grin grin grin

Lol I dey far from Magumeri were e happen this evening, if not I would have showed up with my Classic Revolver grin grin

Kai Distance embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
bidexiii:
#NA
Are these assault rifles the OBJ/006? they look quite neat and beautiful.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
remi1444:
Are these assault rifles the OBJ/006? they look quite neat and beautiful.

Yeap they look clean and shinny wink
But they’re not OBJ/006, the OBJ/006 his made by DICON and it’s made of wood and metal combination unlike its reptilian counterpart made of polymer and metal combination.
Those soldiers are wielding modern polymer Ak-47.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nigerian Air Force HQ
INTERNAL SECURITY: NAF COMMENCES CONSTRUCTION OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE HANGAR IN BAUCHI AS GOVERNOR BALA MOHAMMED COMMENDS EFFORTS OF THE SERVICE, PLEDGES MORE SUPPORT

In continuation of its sustained efforts at tackling current and emerging security challenges in the Country, especially in the North East, North West and North Central parts of the Country, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today, 1 September 2020, commenced the construction of an aircraft maintenance hangar at the Special Operations Command (SOC), Bauchi. Sitting on a plot of land donated by the Bauchi State Government straddling the NAF Base and the Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International Airport (ATBIA) Bauchi, the aircraft maintenance hangar, when completed, would not only serve the NAF and the aviation industry nationwide but would also drastically reduce the timeframe for turnaround maintenance of NAF platforms, thereby improving the effectiveness and efficiency of Air Power employment in the fight against insurgency.

Speaking during the Ground Breaking Ceremony at the project site, the Guest of Honour, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Senator Bala Mohammed, while commending the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, for his exemplary, result-oriented leadership of the NAF, acknowledged the supreme sacrifice of Service personnel, not only in ensuring the unified existence of the Country but also in preserving the Country’s nurtured democracy. According to him, “the success and performance of the NAF is determined by how well its aircraft are maintained and sheltered. Therefore, it is indeed a good opportunity to be part of this epoch-making event as this aircraft maintenance hangar would serve as a store house and maintenance shelter for the precious platforms of the NAF and other aircraft that could be maintained at the hangar”.

The Governor further noted that Bauchi State would benefit both during and on completion of the project through employment opportunities for members of host communities. He therefore thanked the Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, and members of the National Assembly for appropriating and approving funds for the building of the aircraft hangar in Bauchi. “President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his commitment to continually support ongoing operations against Boko Haram, banditry and other forms of criminality in the country and to equip the military adequately to completely end the insurgency and overcome all other threats to Nigeria's national security. The approval for the construction of this hangar is a testament of his promise”, he said. While apologizing for the failure of successive State Administrations for not connecting the ATBIA to the National Grid, Governor Mohammed said his Government would make every effort to ensure the Airport is connected to the Grid as quickly as possible.

In his opening remarks, the CAS stated that the flag-off of the construction of the aircraft maintenance hangar would significantly add value to the NAF’s operations in the North East, North West and indeed the entire Country. He added, gratifyingly, that the emplacement of the hangar would also ensure that the NAF engineers, technicians, aircraft and other equipment that were to be deployed to Bauchi would be protected from the vagaries of weather and thus operate in a conducive environment. According to him, “By its strategic location, Bauchi provides our aircraft with the reach required to adequately respond and provide support to our troops fighting against insurgency/terrorism in the North East, banditry in the North West as well as other security challenges in North Central. I am optimistic that the construction of the aircraft maintenance hangar will add significant value to efforts at tackling the current and emerging security challenges in our Nation. The is because downtime for aircraft maintenance will not only be greatly reduced but precious flying time used to ferry aircraft to bases in the South will be preserved”, he said.

Speaking further, the CAS, while highlighting that the role of the SOC was very crucial to the NAF’s operations, as a deciding element in the fight against terrorism and banditry, noted that the establishment of the Command as well as the Helicopter Overhaul Centre and Special Operation Forces training in Bauchi were clear testimonies of the Federal Government's commitment to ending insecurity in the North East and indeed the entire country. He noted that the new facility would ensure a quick turnaround time for NAF aircraft to allow more hours for operations against terrorists as well as in support of other government efforts at providing security.

While pledging that the NAF would continue to work for the security and unity of the Nation, the CAS expressed gratitude to the C-in-C, President Muhammadu Buhari, for facilitating the approval of the budget to construct the hangar, despite competing economic demands, as well as for his continued support to the Service towards the achievement of its desired Air Power objectives. He equally appreciated the Bauchi State Governor for the support enjoyed by the SOC from the Government and good people of the State. Air Marshal Abubakar also commended the Air Officer Commanding (AOC) SOC as well as his officers and men for their hard work, dedication and sacrifices. He urged them to continue to put in their best towards ensuring that Nigeria is safe and secured. “Recall that in the drive to add value to our society and secure our communities, there is no finishing line”, he added.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Air Officer Commanding Special Operations Command (AOC SOC), Air Vice Marshal Charles Ohwo, while thanking the CAS for his frequent visits as well as his continued commitment to the Command, stated that the proposed aircraft maintenance hangar would undoubtedly improve security response time in the Zone. This, he said, was because some maintenance activities, which are currently carried out at NAF facilities in Kaduna, Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Enugu would, upon completion of the project, be carried out in Bauchi. He noted that this would save vital time required to ferry aircraft to these locations and ultimately improve response time in the various theatres of conflict. He highlighted that the project would also serve as an avenue for collaboration between the NAF and various higher institutions in Bauchi in the area of technology exchange and capacity building thereby positively impacting the host community.

Highpoint of the event was the symbolic laying of the foundation blocks for the aircraft maintenance hangar by the Governor, who was assisted by the CAS, Emir of Bauchi, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu, as well as other dignitaries, including Bauchi State Government officials and senior military officers.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations & Information
Nigerian Air Force
1 September 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
rationalhuman:
Read my previous post from one of the Thread and then maybe you will understand that i am not a Typical Keyboard Expert that you see here.
I studied, got certified, Did Training on advance Actuation systems (Various Aircraft) on high end controls, Electronics and Actuation technology. That post may also help you to understand the redundancy modules and Quad red. and any Aircraft or autonomous system.

Check below thread i mention, if you have more doubts i will try to clear that.
https://www.nairaland.com/5904938/270-indian-workers-dangote-company/4#90362405

Seems like you're an indian

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rationalhuman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kenyan, But Studied there and worked there as well. and so in Iran, Turkey, Philippines, Indonesia, France, Sri Lanka

youghs:

Seems like you're an indian

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
bidexiii:

Yeap they look clean and shinny wink
But they’re not OBJ/006, the OBJ/006 his made by DICON and it’s made of wood and metal combination unlike its reptilian counterpart made of polymer and metal combination.
Those soldiers are wielding modern polymer Ak-47.
thanks bro. but the Army guys I see patrolling here move with the OBJ/006 or are these new modernized assault rifles meant for front line soldiers or it's limited for certain corp?.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ddream6627(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
remi1444:
thanks bro. but the Army guys I see patrolling here move with the OBJ/006 or are these new modernized assault rifles meant for front line soldiers or it's limited for certain corp?.
where in Ilorin u can easily see nscdc Corp with these modernized ak.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
rationalhuman:
Kenyan, But Studied there and worked there as well. and so in Iran, Turkey, Philippines, Indonesia, France, Sri Lanka

Nice..I rep
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
remi1444:

Isn't the OBJ 006 still a prototype?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I dey far from Magumeri were e happen this evening, if not I would have showed up with my Classic Revolver grin grin

Kai Distance embarassed

stay safe , keep lot of distance

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Ddream6627:
where in Ilorin u can easily see nscdc Corp with these modernized ak.
maybe the soldiers here are seeing peace so therefore,they don't need to upgrade.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2020
youghs:

Isn't the OBJ 006 still a prototype?
I really don't know much about that. but sometimes, I just have this weird thought that the OBJ/006 they handle will jam 70% in continuous shootout due to how old and how unkempt those rifles are.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2020
MILITARY OFFICERS ON EDUCATIONAL VISIT TO INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD

The student officers of Mechanical Transport Officers (MTO) Course 28/20 and Young Officers Course 45/20 (YOC) of Nigerian Army School of Supply and Transport (NASST) Benin City was on educational tour to Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Ltd (IVM), Nnewi Anambra State on 1st September 2020. The students were briefed and also had a guided tour to facilities of the manufacturing company and departments on how the vehicles were made.

The Chairman/CEO of the company, Chief (Dr) Innocent Chukwuma in his remarks stated that partnering with the NA has been very cordial and improved relationship by promoting made in Nigeria vehicles manufactured by the company and will not relent in supporting the NA".

The Team Leader who is also the Deputy Comdt/Dir of Studies NASST, Brig Gen OM Dare while making his remarks said "the school and students are grateful for the presentation made by the members of staff which will go a long way in broadening the knowledge of the students and NA at large".

Present during the visit were Chief Instructor Operations and Movement Col N Mbaka, staff officers, instructors and student officers of MTO/YOC. Pictures attached.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2020
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
bidexiii:
OFF TOPIC

Unbelievable; Israeli Soldiers deserted fully loaded Merkava-IV tanks in Goalan Heights and flee away.....!!!

https://twitter.com/5thsu/status/1299199228481282049?s=21

Actually those are Merk 3s.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
NAF CAS confirms 2 Cessna CJ3 special mission aircrafts will be deployed to 107 air maritime group in Benin city.
He also noted Pilots have already been nominated for conversion training.

https://twitter.com/jakepor21/status/1300869170851180545?s=21

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Very interesting thread to join about Maiduguri - Monguno road.

https://twitter.com/google_12point7/status/1301069551707316225?s=21
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
SAAF Chief Lt Gn Fabian Msimang flies the C-130 Hercules

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
bidexiii:
Very interesting thread to join about Maiduguri - Monguno road.

https://twitter.com/google_12point7/status/1301069551707316225?s=21

He is lucky he did not travel yesterday. ISWAP mounted a checkpoint on that road for hours and burnt 5 golf cars and killed some Passengers.

Even Magumeri I talked of yesterday I heard some Soldiers lost their lives.

The Government should do a major push on Borno North. I cannot imagine a town like Magumeri ISWAP will warn that they don't need soldiers there.

Anytime soldiers arrive to build an FOB ISWAP will attack same day. We need to do more

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2020
#PressRelease #DHQUpdate

TROOPS OF OPERATION ACCORD NEUTRALIZES FOUR ARMED BANDITS IN KADUNA, RECOVER ARMS

1. In continuation of the sustained offensive against armed bandits and other criminal elements in the country, troops of Operation ACCORD have killed 4 armed bandits at Jeka Da Rabi area along Kaduna-Abuja expressway. The successful operation took place on 2 September 2020. Acting on credible intelligence on the movement of bandits from Kachia area , troops swiftly mobilized to the scene and laid ambush. The gallant troops made contact with the bandits and engaged them with superior firepower thereby neutralizing 4 while others escaped with gun shots wounds. Troops also recovered one AK 47 rifle and 5 rounds of 9mm with a magazine. Presently, the gallant troops have continued to dominate the general area with aggressive patrols in search of the fleeing bandits.

2. The Military High Command congratulates the troops for their dexterity and encourages them to intensify the onslaught against the criminal elements in the country.

JOHN ENENCHE
Major General
Coordinator
Defence Media Operations
Defence Headquarters
3 September 2020.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.