Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026841 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

LOL grin
I believe it’s only proper to start from the rank of fieldmarshal

Don't try to cover your foolishness. You have insulted all Nigerians here. People should pardon me for calling you out. You are an animal cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Don't try to cover your foolishness. You have insulted all Nigerians here. People should pardon me for calling you out. You are an animal cheesy
Honestly I don’t know what to say to a guy who interprets “most Nigerians” and “some Nigerians”
as “all Nigerians”.

Are you by any chance autistic? You still can’t spell UPKO multiple times, you’re spelling UKPO, seriously I ask again are you autistic??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RussianKGB: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Redemption1 come and complete your story. Overlook the empty threats.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
tongue

Kwale weed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is up to Nairalanders to judge whrther Upko is normal. He insults anything, everyone. If you want to find a complete degenerate lunatic, look for Upko.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Honestly I don’t know what to say to a guy who interprets “most Nigerians” and “some Nigerians”
as “all Nigerians”.

Are you by any chance autistic?

Most means a "majority". So you are insulting well over 50% of Nigerians, 100million people.

That is evidence of luancy. Stupid idiot.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

as “all Nigerians”.

Are you by any chance autistic? You still can’t spell UPKO multiple times, you’re spelling UKPO, seriously I ask again are you autistic??

I am mocking your moniker Ukpo grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sczeska: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

I am mocking your moniker Ukpo grin
you dey mumu sha guy

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odunayaw:

The first is not entirely true. The infamous video of cadets neckshaving a guy and a particular female one asking "Am I Pretty" got not just those Cadets but all 67RC in deep shyte. Among all the cadets in that video, I know of only 2 that have passed out. Others were relegated.
The "something to be done" you're looking for will definitely not be in the news.

SERE is taught at least USAFA (of the top of my head). The training is in levels

I stand corrected then.
But still, it doesn't defeat my point that most cadets behave like thugs and see civilians as enemies.

All this boils down to the culture and orientation of the NDA.

This is the military, a single order can change all this.

But because this same culture and orientation is deeply engraved into almost every officer. You see even generals and admirals dehumanizing their subordinates.

This is why you see even the little baby birds in the academy who don't even know if they will graduate to be officers or not, practicing the same devilish actions on civilians.

And people think it's okay.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Xbee007:

So you mean people who append General, Captain and LT before their usernames are not actual officers? Who would have thought?

The only dude I can confirm here as a military personnel is Captain Stephen... grin grin

With the way I don tey for NE I fit claim soldier on this thread grin

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

The only dude I can confirm here as a military personnel is Captain Stephen... grin grin

I have this strong feeling that he isn't. Don't know why.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Xbee007:

I have this strong feeling that he isn't. Don't know why.

Lol most dudes here ain't shaaaa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Many posters have some links with the military. Some may not be former soldiers but at least, they have some connection with the military or security services. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

fake soldiers full here grin na dem hype military pass, you would think they finished from NDA long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Many posters have some links with the military. Some may not be former soldiers but at least, they have some connection with the military or security services. My opinion.

Yeaa I know. "My papa na soldier no mean say I be soldier na". grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I will still say it “I stand to be corrected there’s no military officer here”

To tell you how crazy this thread is our resident clown @fieldmarshall06 once claimed to have inside knowledge on classified intel of secret military hardware. Don’t take these fools serious.

When siriusblack started posting here, nobody even dared question if he was a serving officer or not.

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Faithful007:
fake soldiers full here grin na dem hype military pass, you would think they finished from NDA long ago.

Some are those that tried to get in and could not.
Now they are just self proclaimed officers.

Na why the thing pain me when some started calling Redemption1 all sort of names for just trying to express himself.

Imagine you that have not seen anything calling someone who spent years in the academy names.

Had it been he is still in academy then it would have been opsec coming here.
But he is out. And free of any oath or law.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

To tell you how crazy this thread is our resident clown @fieldmarshall06 once claimed to have inside knowledge on classified intel of secret military hardware. Don’t take these fools serious.

When siriusblack started posting here, nobody even dared question if he was a serving officer or not.
well. You may not tell real from fake, there might be a few after all.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Guy relax. I am not your problem o cheesy

You insulted me and I beat your ass. Lets move on. I won you tongue

I beat you angry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nicheey:

Do you know India is one of the world's fastest growing economy? And an uprising super power?.
The India military nwey dey stand up to China,nah him the guy downgrade like that grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:
tongue
This is too infantile na undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SerikinGamo: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Cam Dan chief, I believe captainstephen and probably allexpensive are officers. A while back we had deathmachine too. officers pop in from time to time

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
I will save this page, anytime am bored I can just come back to it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
BabaOwen:
The India military nwey dey stand up to China,nah him the guy downgrade like that grin
Unfortunately it still a third world country sir....
Those guys have been smoking lot of perfumes recently...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sbashir10(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
The tantrum here mehn... I hail una ooh.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Understand one thing from time to time Soldiers do pop in and read these articles.I don’t mean the odd junior Officer.
If something authentic is mentioned that is verifiable to be extremely serious it will get to a decision maker the same day.
The Ajebutter guy’s story I didn’t for once consider serious he was just venting and going through withdrawal syndrome.
He will be fine, wounded pride, fellow coursemates have become Lts that all.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
SerikinGamo:

Cam Dan chief, I believe captainstephen and probably allexpensive are officers. A while back we had deathmachine too. officers pop in from time to time

Captain Stephen is one. I once made a very coded statement about a deep NE location happenings and he grabbed it fast. Definitely he served in that location.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

Unfortunately it still a third world country sir....
Those guys have been smoking lot of perfumes recently...
India is a developing country. It's not been easy with their very massive population. There are more Nigerians living in extreme poverty than Indians.

India Defense budget is larger than that of Nigeria budget(both Fg and state)

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Captain Stephen is one. I once made a very coded statement about a deep NE location happenings and he grabbed it fast. Definitely he served in that location.
It seems the guy Sabi you sef grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
BabaOwen:
It seems the guy Sabi you sef grin

Yeaaa tho I dey try run my underground investigation to know if na one of my military friends wey know want make I know say na him dey use that Moniker grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.