Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3065936 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Shakespearenko:
in light of the signed agreement with China. Why can't we buy the J-16 from them too.
The Shenyang J-16 (Chinese: 歼-16) is a Chinese tandem-seat, twinjet, multirole[3] strike fighter[1] developed from the Sukhoi Su-30
Buhari will rather buy from his Muslim brothers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2020
LTGEN:

IGNORE HIM PLEASE
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55147863
Some of una on this thread just fool!sh gan, make e ignore me... You dey feel important on this thread abi grin

Nah the same fool!sh you type trash in October, saying the JF17 go land in November.

Dirty sw!!ne!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2020
The Defence Headquarters says the decision to engage mercenaries to assist the military in defeating the Boko Haram insurgency is squarely for the Federal Government to take.

It noted that the security forces cannot challenge the initiative, stressing that it was up to Nigerians and the government to contract the private army.

Following the killing of over 43 rice farmers in Zabarmari, Borno State, by Boko Haram insurgents last Saturday, Governor Babagana Zulum had demanded the engagement of foreign mercenaries to tackle the militants.

Endorsing Zulum’s demand, the governors of North-East states said the thought of hiring mercenaries to fight Boko Haram should be taken seriously.

But responding to a question from The PUNCH during the weekly briefing on the security operations across the country in Abuja on Thursday, the Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj. Gen. John Enenche said the military had no business debating the proposal, adding that it was diligently prosecuting the war, and focused on victory.

He stated, “Request or proposal to engage mercenaries, that is at a very high level. The kind of armed forces and security agencies you have now is normally determined by the people.

”It (engagement of mercenaries) is not in our powers. It is a kind of force package; it is what the government wants. It is not for the military to begin to contend.”

“No armed forces anywhere will tell the people, ‘this is how we want to operate.’ The legislators, National Security Council, will decide on it,” he added.

When asked if the military was overstretched and overwhelmed as stated by the Chairman, Nigerians Governors Forum, Governor Kayode Fayemi, on Wednesday, Enenche said it is for the authorities to decide if this was true.

“It is not for the military to say, we are overstretched; I am not overstretched. If I say, I am overstretched, that means, I don’t want to work. And if I say, I am not overstretched, that means, I am under-utilised”, the general noted.

The media Coordinator said the armed forces and other security agencies have continued to deal deadly blows to insurgents and bandits in the North-East and North-West regions.

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-fg-will-determine-mercenaries-engagement-dhq/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Shey if the jf17 come everybody go rest....
I don't know what some of y'all are arguing
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Governor Babagana Zulum on Thursday, December 3, received Cameroonian military delegates.

The delegation's mission in Maiduguri is to improve collaboration with the state government in the fight against terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
Buhari will rather buy from his Muslim brothers grin
I of know how religion came into this...
Anyway... Buying high techs from China right now, may be bad for Nigeria in the face of US.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2020
rka1:

Only thing that the USA can sanction directly is the Super Tucano deal, but I doubt it will happen as it will give impetus for Nigeria to disregard any sanctions against Russia and go for the remaining Mi-35m helos.
The US will not end the Tucano deal, I believe. They may suspend it to pressure our government, but they'll not end it. There's more at stake here, and the airforce has been clean for a while now. Remember the last sanction? It was a direct fault from the airforce. The army is the culprit here.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Toju200:
Shey if the jf17 come everybody go rest....
I don't know what some of y'all are arguing
Na una no de resist the urge to shalaye

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
TUNSIA Brigade Nationale d'Intervention Rapide

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding was scheduled Dec 13, 2020, was murdered in his duty post last week, no words from the military authorities, no statement, no investigation on who killed the promising young man and a officer.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
bidex111:
Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Josiah whose wedding was scheduled Dec 13, 2020, was murdered in his duty post last week, no words from the military authorities, no statement, no investigation on who killed the promising young man and a officer.

Keep on pasting posts, without quoting sources, you won't hear word, what if this story isn't exactly as it is, and you are tracked, what do you think would be the outcome, army didn't make statement, you didn't verify your information, or till someone forwards this post to army intelligence or defense intelligence just to teach you a lesson or settle a grudge and you are picked up , you won't use your number 6.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Keep on pasting posts, without quoting sources, you won't hear word, what if this story isn't exactly as it is, and you are tracked, what do you think would be the outcome, army didn't make statement, you didn't verify your information, or till someone forwards this post to army intelligence or defense intelligence just to teach you a lesson or settle a grudge and you are picked up , you won't use your number 6.

Learn to shut up MR if you have got nothing to say than issuing subtle threats as an advice. Also, learn to speak void of emotions and sentiments. From what he said, tell us the facts by answering the questions that must have brought about his conclusion, Has the army issued a statement? Have you heard about an on going investigation? Was there any reaction from NA about this story even when if went ablaze on social media?. I await your responds.

That Late Officer up there is someone's son, brother, uncle, loved one and cousin, who might just not have met his untimely demise if he didn't answer the call to serve his father's land, yet he lays there dead at the moment and it "seems" he is just another victim of a failed system where justice might be an illusion never to be seen.

Nigeria is on a standstill and the army is sadly on that trail too...So if you want forward the message; please add this one too..No one loves the mockery NA is becoming, If truth bitter you then Fvckoff, if e too pain you fvckoff again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
cutievik:

Learn to shut up MR if you have got nothing to say than issuing subtle threats as an advice. Also, learn to speak void of emotions and sentiments. From what he said, tell us the facts by answering the questions that must have brought about his conclusion, Has the army issued a statement? Have you heard about an on going investigation? Was there any reaction from NA about this story even when if went ablaze on social media?. I await your responds.

That Late Officer up there is someone's son, brother, uncle, loved one and cousin, who might just not have met his untimely demise if he didn't answer the call to serve his father's land, yet he lays there dead at the moment and it "seems" he is just another victim of a failed system where justice might be an illusion never to be seen.

Nigeria is on a standstill and the army is sadly on that trail too...So if you want forward the message; please add this one too..No one loves the mockery NA is becoming, If truth bitter you then Fvckoff, if e too pain you fvckoff again.

Oga read what i wrote and understand, before you reply like a fool, read slowly and assimilate, with open mind
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where is Babaowen, that faithful guy and all who sought the heads of the Army over the killings in Zabamari?

Read and digest... The truth would continue to unfold.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/those-killed-in-zarbamari-were-boko-haram-informants-not-farmers-community-source/

When I wrote that the governor was being selfish in his earlier statement, many called for my head.

You see now? The desire and need to drive their selfish aspirations did not allow them do due diligence and investigate properly the true story...

As for CNN and other international news media that seek to rubbish this country at every instance, they would continue to meet a brick wall of failure.

CNN and the UN keep losing credibility by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandesward: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
cutievik:

Does he have proof the soldier was killed at the duty post? Was the officer killed my his men or external forces? Or it's just mere rumour he saw online and posted here?
Does he have proof that the officer was murdered and not via accident?
Or during an operation or murdered or suicide?
Were you or bidex111 informed that the family hasn't been informed?
I have actually seen this story online, but there is no room for guess work without details about what really happened, if there is no official explanation or eye witness account, it's not wise to start peddling rumours, or if you are called to explain how you got to know it's murder, can you do more than say, I copy pasted online, if he is charged to court, and under oath say this things he isn't sure off, it's perjury and in Nigerian constitution, it's 14 years in jail.
Let's me guided, a simple stating the source, can save us a lot
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:
Where is Babaowen, that faithful guy and all who sought the heads of the Army over the killings in Zabamari?

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/those-killed-in-zarbamari-were-boko-haram-informants-not-farmers-community-source/

When I wrote that the governor was being selfish in his earlier statement, many called for my head.

You see now? The desire and need to drive their selfish aspirations did not allow them do due diligence and investigate properly the true story...

As for CNN and other international news media that seek to rubbish this country at every instance, they would continue to meet a brick wall of failure.

Mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Dude it past and old..!

We haven't heard anything about the death or investigation, At least there should be an official statement first. What if the officer is a friend/colleague or brother ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
Mtchewwww

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Stephandesward:

Does he have proof the soldier was killed at the duty post? Was the officer killed my his men or external forces? Or it's just mere rumour he saw online and posted here?
Does he have proof that the officer was murdered and not via accident?
Or during an operation or murdered or suicide?
Were you or bidex111 informed that the family hasn't been informed?
I have actually seen this story online, but there is no room for guess work without details about what really happened, if there is no official explanation or eye witness account, it's not wise to start peddling rumours, or if you are called to explain how you got to know it's murder, can you do more than say, I copy pasted online, if he is charged to court, and under oath say this things he isn't sure off, it's perjury and in Nigerian constitution, it's 14 years in jail.
Let's me guided, a simple stating the source, can save us a lot

You're right but in a civilized world, there should be an official statement surrounding the circumstances of the death case and they should have informed the public of updating them.
From what I read online, they family complained of the Army HQ not updating them on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:

If you believe this, I have an asteroid to sell you

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
mekussa:

Where e dey? I dey buy am... If you get scrap space station join, we dey buy everything.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
iboboyswag:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
mekussa:

Shekarau go dey Lol wherever he is grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
NAF COMPLETES IN-COUNTRY REACTIVATION OF 2 ADDITIONAL L-39ZA AIRCRAFT TO BOOST COUNTERINSURGENCY OPERATIONS

In its continuing efforts to boost platform availability towards sustaining the high tempo of operations needed in the ongoing counterinsurgency campaigns, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has completed the in-country reactivation of 2 additional L-39ZA aircraft, in collaboration with the Original Equipment Manufacturers, Messrs Aero Vodochody of the Czech Republic, with the active participation of NAF engineers and technicians. The handover ceremony of the 2 aircraft took place today, 4 December 2020, at the NAF 403 Flying Training School (403 FTS), Kano. The normalisation of in-country Life Extension Programmes (LEPs) on NAF aircraft, which is unprecedented in Nigeria's history, is one of the noatable achievements of the current NAF Administration. The just-completed LEP on the 2 L-39ZA is just the latest in the series, and would further boost the number of available aircraft for the NAF to continue carrying out its constitutional roles.

Speaking during the acceptance flight and handover ceremony, the Guest of Honour, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, stated that reactivation work on a third L-39ZA aircraft was also progressing steadily, with the assurance that it would be completed and handed over the following week. The CAS further disclosed that there were also 3 other L-39ZA aircraft currently undergoing general overhaul and avionics upgrade at the Aero Vodochody Facility in Prague, Czech Republic, which were expected back in the Country before the Third Quarter of 2021. The CAS noted that the re-induction of these aircraft and others to be reactivated, along with the new platforms being acquired, would further enhance the NAF’s capability in dealing with the security challenges facing the Nation, especially in the North East, North West and North Central, which cover a vast expanse of about 705,000 square kilometres. The CAS however noted that security is not just about ‘aircraft, bombs, bullets and rockets’ but requires the involvement and cooperation of all citizens. He therefore enjoined all well-meaning Nigerians to key into what the Armed Forces and other security agencies are doing and support their efforts to rid the Nation of all its enemies.

Speaking further, Air Marshal Abubakar revealed that, as part of plans to further boost its aircraft serviceability status, the Service was on the verge of completing in-country Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM) and avionics upgrade of additional 2 Alpha-Jet aircraft at the 407 Air Combat Training Group, Kainji. He equally disclosed that 2 x F7-Ni aircraft were undergoing LEP in Makurdi, while 7 of same aircraft type were being air freighted to China for overhaul and avionics upgrade. “Plans are in top gear to carry out major inspection on the Mi-24V and A-109 helicopters, while arrangements for PDM on an additional C-130H (NAF 918) has been completed and work is scheduled to commence by the First Quarter of next year. This would bring to 3 the number of C-130H aircraft successfully reactivated in-Country, an unprecedented feat in the 56 years history of the NAF. Additionally, the Service just took delivery of an additional Mi-171E helicopter within the week. These are some of the modest achievements and plans of the Service in our quest to keep a formidable fleet of aircraft to meet the Nation’s air power needs”, the CAS said.

Air Marshal Abubakar noted that 403 FTS is tasked with the role of conducting Basic Pilot Training and Instructor Pilot Training on the fast jet aircraft. According to him, the role of the school was further expanded to support the counter insurgency operations in the Northeast and the anti-banditry operations in the Northwest. “I must say that the school has lived up to the expectations of the NAF as it has continued to produce top-notch pilots for the NAF and equally provided the needed air support for the various ongoing internal security operations. This year alone the School graduated 4 combat pilots even as 6 other Student Pilots (SPs) have attained over 90% completion of their training programme. The additional aircraft we are receiving today would enable the School to continue to operate optimally”, the CAS said.

The CAS further disclosed that the NAF would soon take delivery of 12 x Super Tucano attack aircraft and 3 x JF-17 multi-role fighter aircraft. He implored officers and men of 403 FTS to keep doing their jobs with the utmost dedication and professionalism they had always displayed. According to him, more than ever before, the Service needs the School to keep training fast jet pilots for the NAF to meet the manning requirements for the expected additional platforms. “Much as we have sacrificed, let us be propelled by the support and goodwill of all Nigerians to the NAF, to do more for our Nation”, the CAS added.

While congratulating the Air Officer Commanding Air Training Command (AOC ATC), Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Musa Mukhtar, and the Commander of 403 FTS for the remarkable achievements, the CAS used the opportunity to express the NAF’s profound gratitude to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari, the Honourable Minister of Defence and members of the National Assembly for their unrelenting support to ensure that the Service is equipped to contend with the contemporary security challenges despite the economic downturn. “We unreservedly tender our sincere appreciation to Mr President for this gesture and reaffirm our absolute loyalty to Mr President especially in his quest for peace and security in our dear Nation,” he said. The CAS also commended the efforts of the technical partners from Aero Vodochody as well as the participating NAF engineers and technicians for the timely delivery of the job.

Earlier in his welcome remarks, the Commander 403 FTS, Squadron Leader Mansur Yusuf, while appreciating the efforts of the CAS, stated that the reactivation and the release of aircraft to the NAF would undoubtedly boost capacity in the ongoing fight against insurgency and armed banditry in the Country whilst also adding value to the training of NAF pilots. He assured the CAS of the commitment of the personnel of 403 FTS to making safe and judicious use of the platforms such that the Service and indeed the Nation derive maximum benefits from the huge investment. “I believe that there is no better way to motivate pilots other than to give them airworthy and reliable airplanes to fly”, he said.

Highlight of the occasion was the acceptance flight of the newly-reactivated aircraft, featuring some aerobatic displays which were skillfully executed by NAF and Aero Vodochody pilots. This was preceded by the formal signing and handover of the aircraft documentation from the Aero Vodochody Technical Team to the NAF Chief of Aircraft Engineering (CAcE), AVM Musibau Olatunji. The CAcE subsequently handed the documentation over to the CAS, who in turn handed them over to the Chief of Training and Operations, AVM James Gwani, marking the release of the aircraft for deployment for training and operations roles. The landmark occasion also featured the commissioning of the 403 FTS Historical Gallery and ‘Hall of Fame’.

Also present at the event were other Branch Chiefs from Headquarters NAF as well as Commanders and Commandants of military units in Kano along with heads of security agencies in Kano and members of Management of the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
4 December 2020

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
bidex111:
More
Pls how many of these l-39s Do wenow have active.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
The Coalition Against Terrorism and Extremism (CATE) has declared that the North-East region is closer to safety following the killing of high-ranking Boko Haram commander, Amir Goni Maina.

Goni Maina was the acclaimed Governor of Lake Chad Tumbuns.

He perceived the area as his territory from where he ochestrated several deadly attacks.

The once-inviscible terror kingpin, however, met his waterloo on Wednesday, following an offensive by the troops of Operation Lafiya Dole.

This comes few days after a recent charge by President Muhammadu Buhari to the military to take the battle to the insurgents.

And in a statement signed by its National Coordinator, Gabriel Onoja, Thursday, the CATE applauded the military, it’s leadership and the troops that carried out the succesful operation in line with President Buhari’s order.

According to the coalition, Goni Maina’s death was a befitting consequence for the massacre of scores of farmers in Koshobe and Zabarmari areas of Borno state.

It further charged the troops to maintain the momentum and fish out all the remnants of terrorists in the Lake Chad region.

The group, however, assured that with the demise of Goni Maina and sustained onslaught by the troop, the North-East region would soon experience a new lease of life.

Read full statement below:

The Coalition Against Terrorism and Extremism (CATE) is pleased to learn of the exploit by the Nigerian Military with the killing of a high-ranking Boko Haram commander, Amir Goni Maina, who in his lifetime posed as the Governor of Lake Chad Tumbuns. With Amir Maina’s death the northeast region of Nigeria is one step closer to being made safe for civilians to live their lives in peace.

CATE unequivocally commends the Nigerian military, it’s leadership and the troops that carried out the operation for their success in striking at the heart of the insurgency in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s directive. The Army has continued to show that it is capable of holding its own and taking the battle to the insurgents in all their hideouts and enclaves.

Amir Maina’s death is a befitting consequence for the massacre of scores of farmers in Koshobe, Zabarmari area of Borno state, Nigerians want more terrorists -whether Boko Haram or ISWAP- to pay for the heinous crime of going after civilians. It is our firm belief that other unrepentant terrorists will soon be doing escort duty for Amir Maina as they are dispatched from the face of the earth.

We therefore charge the military to fish out all the remnants of Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists in the Lake Chad region dead or alive within the shortest period possible. The military should ensure that there is no terrorists spared in this round of operation against the terrorists to ensure that they do not have time to recover or ever regroup again.

Even if the terrorists should indicate interest in a ceasefire or peace talks such overture should be spurned by the military and the government since such had in the past turned out to be mere ploys by the terrorists to buy time, regroup, recruit new fighters and train them.

In CATE’s opinion, anyone or any organization that broaches the idea of ceasefire, peace talks or any suggestion that could potentially buy Boko Haram terrorists some moments of reprieve must seen as an enemy of the state and enemy of Nigerians. These are individuals and entities that failed to demand that the terrorists abandon their evil ways and allow the people of the northeast live their lives in peace.

CATE is stating this because we have heard of plans by some individuals and some organizations so slow down the impending escalation of military actions against Boko Haram terrorists by rushing to offer themselves as peace brokers in order to corner the military into accepting a ceasefire. They will also request for the opening of humanitarian corridors for relief materials and safe passage for civilians, which in reality would be escape routes for terrorists that would be cornered in the impending offensive. Where these approaches fails, these persons and organizations will accuse the military of committing human right abuses by claiming that some of the terrorists to be killed in the operations are civilians.

Several foreign news networks have been placed on standby to publicize skewed versions of whichever of these plans is being implemented in order to draw international condemnation to the military operation to crush Boko Haram.

We urge the military, particularly the Nigerian Army, not to be deterred in the resolve to carry out Mr. President’s directive to flush all terrorists out of the Lake Chad Basin irrespective of what blackmail is directed at it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
A must watch interview with Eeben Barlow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stcrNWmPILs

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.