Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042003 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

If we can't take the war to the enemy,then we are not ready to fight. Thats it.
you think we don't take the fight to the terrorists.

That's why I said lately some deeds of soilders remain untold.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toju200:
you think we don't take the fight to the terrorists.

That's why I said lately some deeds of soilders remain untold.

We are not fighting a total war. That is what is required to win. We are not doing that,we taking it too soft. We politicizing it. It ain't work that way.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Toju200:
Afar guy who fit help me with like 4k urgently
Four people fit do am for me abeg bidexiii LTGEN remi1444 GeneralFarouq
It's ok to have needs and we all do but stop this. People hold you in high esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
remi1444:
I read somewhere that non RC officers cannot hold Command positions- SSC and DSSC officers cannot.
Update your HTACOS bro.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Raaven: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
small exercise algerian army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVWs4sZOWW4

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lami1996:

Update your HTACOS bro.
I don't have the updated HTACOS, wanna share with me? I can DM you privately.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thobee360radius:

Even a major can be acting...
Really, I never knew this all along.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by remi1444: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
LTGEN:

Don’t know about Non-RC
I do know SSC and DSSC have held Command positions.
Lt.Gen Buratai most definitely saw to that :
Stand out in combat :Get promoted
Get things done: Get promoted
A General is a General be it a One, Two , Three or 4 Star.
Being an SSC or DSSC gets relegated to the dust.
Gen Buratai also promoted a Warrant Officer to the rank of Captain- A practice not seen since the Civil War for exceptional bravery and leadership.
Then it suffices to say this idea started lately and during Gen Buratai's time as COAS. thanks for the information sire.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kalapizim:
It's ok to have needs and we all do but stop this.
People hold you in high esteem.

what should he stop? You have any idea how he must have stopped himself from posting that?? If you get givam if you no get shut up let others wae get givam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Perfectdanny:

what should he stop? You have any idea how he must have stopped himself from posting that?? If you get givam if you no get shut up let others wae get givam.
shut up
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
shut up
ok it's ok naaa no need to quarrel I've deleted let's move on bro

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Look at you, what is the definition of sympathy? Not everything you will be emotional about, that you switch off the logical part of your brain, that voids the bigger picture..... it doesn't mean,i lack sympathy or empathy. I'm just been objective.
you lack both with common sense

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
yoged:
you lack both with common sense

Lol,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
#PressRelease #DHQUpdate

OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE MORE TERRORISTS ELIMINATED BY TROOPS OF OPERATION FIRE BALL ARMS AND AMMUNITION RECOVERED

1. The dogged troops of Operation FIRE BALL have continued to exhibit their tactical superiority against remnants of Boko Haram and Islamic State's West Africa Province criminals within the Theatre of operation.

2. Sequel to this, on 6 December 2020, following actionable intelligence on Boko Haram criminals activities, troops of 222 Battalion in conjunction with elements of Borno State Civilian Joint Task Force conducted an aggressive fighting patrol to the general area of Margumari village. The highly motivated troops made contact and immediately engaged some marauding Boko Haram criminals lurking in the area. During the brief but decisive encounter, 4 Boko Haram criminals were neutralized while one FN Rifle, one AK 47 Rifle, 2 FN Rifle magazines and 4 AK 47 Rifle magazines were captured from the fleeing criminals. Additionally, 29 Rounds of 7.62mm NATO ammunition, 39 Rounds of 7.62mm Special ammunition, 2 Motorcycles, Motorcycle repair tools and one Tecno phone were also captured.

3. Earlier, on 5 December 2020, troops of 144 Battalion conducted a robust clearance patrol to Yafa, Kirchinga and Shuwarin general areas. Troops made contact and engaged the criminals at Yafa. In the ensuing gun battle, one Boko Haram criminal was neutralized while several others are believed to have escaped with gunshot wounds.

4. The troops of Operation FIRE BALL under Operation LAFIYA DOLE are commended for their continued dedication and determination in flushing the remnants of the terrorists in their hideouts.They are also encouraged not to relent but build on the successes recorded so far.

5. The entire populace of the North East region are hereby assured of the Nigerian military high command determination to finally rout the remnants of Boko Haram/Islamic State's West Africa Province criminals from their enclaves in this zone. They are also encouraged to avail the troops with credible information that will help in the execution of the operation.

BENARD ONYEUKO
Acting Director
Brigadier General
Defence Media Operations
7 December 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Cannonleo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
BMP 1?

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cannonleo:
BMP 1?
Yes it looks like a BMP Tracked version.
It appears from Military Sources NA got some APCs quietly
From whom ?
From where ?
Sad News :
An NA convoy got ambushed according to @human angle

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by oyinpr(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
LTGEN:

From whom ?
From where ?
Sad News :
these ACP's are from Turkey I can't remember the name now but I visited one during my offr CDT training in Jaji

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
LTGEN:

From whom ?
From where ?
Sad News :

Already loosing newly inducted equipments

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cannonleo:
BMP 1?

I don't think so. The BMP has two back hatches, not one.

Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:BMP-1_back.JPG

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Islamic State West Africa Province’s (#ISWAP) Amaq news outlet, on Tuesday, shared pictures of vehicles captured and destroyed in an ambush on Nigerian troops advancing in the dreaded Alagarno forest – Timbuktu triangle area.
https:///OLdpWEMmlr

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
yoged:
The Islamic State West Africa Province’s (#ISWAP) Amaq news outlet, on Tuesday, shared pictures of vehicles captured and destroyed in an ambush on Nigerian troops advancing in the dreaded Alagarno forest – Timbuktu triangle area.
https:///OLdpWEMmlr
from what I've read seems like I know that unit...but at least they would have gone with airsupport na. cry

Now we see NA don't sit and wait for Iswap to attack super camps some units are outside super camp in the fields in sambisa.

Also another sad News
#ISWAP terror group officially claims they killed 30 Chadian soldiers in western #Chad. Also claim 2 Chadian military transport boats were destroyed in SE Chad when they were traveling on the shores of #LakeChad between Kaiga & Ngouboua as ISWAP detonated the explosives.

These guys are bringing new strategies every fuvking day

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Cannonleo:
BMP 1?

That's an FV-103 Spartan. Old vehicle

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
shadowprimezero:

yeah it is part of the vehicles refurbished by Equipment support group in Maiduguri
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka1: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2020

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
I know one of the soldiers in this picture very well, They have completed the course and are back already, Really tough guy! grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
A General wielding a walking stick instead of an AK in a clearance operation? shocked

its an FSC not a walking stick.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
shadowprimezero:

Unless it is a different variant it does not look like this model from the back.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Raaven: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
LTGEN:

Unless it is a different variant it does not look like this model from the back.

look the same for me . a FV-103 Spartan

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Toju200:
from what I've read seems like I know that unit...but at least they would have gone with airsupport na. cry

Now we see NA don't sit and wait for Iswap to attack super camps some units are outside super camp in the fields in sambisa.

Also another sad News
#ISWAP terror group officially claims they killed 30 Chadian soldiers in western #Chad. Also claim 2 Chadian military transport boats were destroyed in SE Chad when they were traveling on the shores of #LakeChad between Kaiga & Ngouboua as ISWAP detonated the explosives.

These guys are bringing new strategies every fuvking day

At this point, it is obvious these guys are getting real time intelligence on troop position and movement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.