Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3049160 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
ashawoKGB:
not a whole tribe na. I am Igbo too. I meant that the ESN fools will experience small of what is happening in Borno
OK but maybe you should reconstruct what you wrote
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
ariesbull:

The question is who is funding him.... And he Haas financiers we must acknowledge that the guy is smart ... Though talks too much

What about the Ibibio of Akwa Ibom you guys claim is Biafra? THEY'RE THE Indigenes and have said they've NOTHING to do with secession!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
kikuyu1:

As a Kenyan I know Igbos like all Naijjans have serious issues with the nation state. What I doubt is that Biafra is the answer. My info has it the Ibibio,the indigenes of Akwa Ibom categorically reject any secession Secondly,you guys aren't as innocent as I thought regarding the outbreak of the civil war.

[img] Ibibios say they prefer to remain part of Nigeria - The IPU says should Nigeria disintegrate, the Ibibios are able to stay on their own and form a government - The group says the mistake late Odumegwu Ojukwu made in the first Biafra declaration is being repeated by Nnamdi Kanu Pro-Biafra agitation in Nigeria has suffered another massive setback as yet another ethnic group has rejected being a part of the movement. The Nation reports that the Ibibios of Akwa Ibom state said they wish to remain in the union called Nigeria. The ethnic group’s position was made known by the Ibibio People’s Union (IPU) in a statement jointly signed by Ikpafak Edet Udofia and Ikpafak Aniekan Udoh, global president and global secretary.[/img] Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1111913-ibibios-reject-inclusion-biafra-declare-support-nigerias-unity.html

Also I've srs reservations regarding Kanu: his love of drama,attachment to the fake Jews but mainly who's funding this nigga!?

you need to stop interfering in other people's discussion especially if it doesn't concern kenya. The other day you were mocking the Nigerian army because a soldier flogged a Civilian. When i replied you with terrible pictures and stories of Kenyan army brutalising civilians in Kenya, you chickened out.

Don't come here and air your unsolicited view, it's so unnecessary, you have more problems in Kenya that requires your elderly opinion, not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
AMEBO inputs and opinions are not needed here.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
BabaOwen:
Base on fact available before us, I will say ISWAP have an upper hand. Have you forgotten so soon how Boko haram chased out the army out of baga? The army was so ashamed of itself, they started denying Baga has been taken over. Thousands of people lost their lives. Properties that worth billions of naira was destroyed.

wrong ISWAP did not Take control of Baga.The situation is more like what recently happened in Marte.
ISWAP attacked from multiple positions
Also note the Naval base In Baga wasn't manned by SBS but naval Ratings.
Troops of the 707 special forces brigade laid seige on Baga to drive out ISWAP incursion, while NAF provided Airsupport for MNJTF and Navy to reclaim the naval base.
Get your facts straight
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
ariesbull:

Rwanda is channging that narrative... They don't suffer dutch disease like other afrycam nations ... Africa so much depend on naatural resources which they don't even add value to ....

Tiny Rwanda, whose budget is more than 40% supported by direct foreign donors, is changing the narrative?
Sure thing man! grin grin grin
You made some evidence-absent statement about a whole continent of 54 countries - if I argued like you I'd infer some colonial inferiority complex, but I won't - and should probably learn more what ails the continent on whose behalf you make sweeping statements.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Toju200:
wrong ISWAP did not Take control of Baga.The situation is more like what recently happened in Marte.
Troops of the 707 special forces brigade laid seige on Baga to drive out ISWAP incursion, while NAF provided Airsupport for MNJTF and Navy to reclaim the naval base.
Get your facts straight

Are you talking about late 2018?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Toju200:
Get your facts straight
Sorry !!
Why should sbs manned a base.
Misusing of resources

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Lurker4Long:

Tiny Rwanda, whose budget is more than 40% supported by direct foreign donors, is changing the narrative?
You made some evidence-absent statement about a whole continent of 54 countries - if I argued like you I'd infer some colonial inferiority complex, but I won't - and should probably learn more what ails the continent on whose behalf you make sweeping statements.
U better don't mind that one.
He is the typical nairalander that lacks knowledge nd can argue pointlessly on a topic he has no clue on.
They re usually abusive and tribalist.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 4:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Lurker4Long:

Look at por calling kettle black... Nigeria budget that is hinged on foriegn loans to borrow... Rwanda is at least 40% Nigeria budget is 70% based on loans from china to finance
.. don't you have shame

Rwanda is a better run country , kenya is a better run country, Namibia, sychelles are better run countries yet they don't have a drop of oil

Oil is a curse to Nigeria
.. deal with this first
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 4:04am On Feb 03, 2021
kikuyu1:

What about the Ibibio of Akwa Ibom you guys claim is Biafra? THEY'RE THE Indigenes and have said they've NOTHING to do with secession!

The truth is that 90% of Igbo prefare igbo only speaking nations .... Ibibio camm opt out no one cares about them... Igbo population is enough

Igbo have been shortchanged and slowed down, don't blame them if the see this place as iseless
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2021
QuietMynd:

U better don't mind that one.
He is the typical nairalander that lacks knowledge nd can argue pointlessly on a topic he has no clue on.
They re usually abusive and tribalism.
and you don't have knowledge
.. if you do, you would be making a difference in a shït hole nation like yours
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2021
QuietMynd:

Sorry !!
Why should sbs manned a base.
Misusing of resources
I saw sometime ago here people claiming the base was manned by SBS I'm trying to clear them out It wasn't true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MUTERIKA(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2021
mysticwarrior:
Azubuika Ehejirika was a lieutenant General, a lieutenant General is a three Star General we are talking about Nigerian Army four Star Generals here.
thought he went on to become CDS
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2021
ariesbull:

The truth is that 90% of Igbo prefare igbo only speaking nations .... Ibibio camm opt out no one cares about them... Igbo population is enough

Igbo have been shortchanged and slowed down, don't blame them if the see this place as iseless
Chairman nah only you them short change ooo

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2021
ariesbull:
and you don't have knowledge
.. if you do, you would be making a difference in a shït hole nation like yours
First off before I have a conversation with you,i will like to know if you do pay tax?
What are your own contribution to national development?
What are your contribution in the political space?
Of what significance are you to Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2021
ariesbull:

Look at por calling kettle black... Nigeria budget that is hinged on foriegn loans to borrow... Rwanda is at least 40% Nigeria budget is 70% based on loans from china to finance
.. don't you have shame

Rwanda is a better run country , kenya is a better run country, Namibia, sychelles are better run countries yet they don't have a drop of oil

.. deal with this first

Bro abeg rest, when the war starts it will go round and get to you and by God's grace you'll still be here with us after it ends so you can tell us and everyone else the tales. By that time trust me ur mentality would be way different and you'll never in your life beg for war again, you can ask Samuel anyawu about what his eyes and ears has seen and heard in borno.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2021
ariesbull:

.. don't you have shame

.. deal with this first

How many percent of #13trn is #5.19trn?
The total oil revenue in a budget of #13.08trn is #2.01tn and yet you keep shouting about dependence on oil as if Nigeria doesn't have any other source of revenue.
Maybe if you and your cronies pay taxes the way you are meant to, we won't be talking about oil revenues.

For the past three days, you've been displaying wilful ignorance and arrogance on this thread while pretending to be neutral towards the ESN and IPOB ideologies when in reality it's been obvious that you are a fanatical believer of the ideas of Nnamdi Kanu and you've been trying desperately to defend the ideas in the last few days.
The only problem here is that nobody here cares who you are or what you believe in. In fact we are no longer discussing Biafra; leave if you can.
But do not expect to be left alone while you concort lies and unverified statements about Nigeria or any other country for that matter.
I am hereby imploring you to stop derailing or please excuse yourself to make space for reasonable contributions. Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Regular contributors, I thought we've mastered the art of ignoring trolls?!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2021
IGpro1:
you need to stop interfering in other people's discussion especially if it doesn't concern kenya. The other day you were mocking the Nigerian army because a soldier flogged a Civilian. When i replied you with terrible pictures and stories of Kenyan army brutalising civilians in Kenya, you chickened out.

Don't come here and air your unsolicited view, it's so unnecessary, you have more problems in Kenya that requires your elderly opinion, not Nigeria.

OHH, FK OFF!? Why SHOULDN'T I as a human, ESPECIALLY an African care? If I see an Indonesian or Moroccan stumbling into a minefield why wouldn't I warn him ? After half a century you're repeating the same playbook that led to your crushing by FG forces.
You ALWAYS screech you were innocent and blameless and I was fooled, frankly. Tell me what happened to the Sultan of Sokotos wife? How did she die?
WASN'T it Maj Nzeogwu who pulled the trigger? AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON BBC WITH ZERO EFFS?
How did you expect Northerners to react, ESPECIALLY when he'd been born, grown up in the North and was such a fluent Hausa speaker he was even called Kaduna Boy?
Like Jews and Tutsis you Igbo are addicted to self serving myths and fail to acknowledge the chaos you create. Btw, I've seen this mentality IRL with your boys in Nairobi. ACTUALLY, I wish you'd take on FG forces again! Hopefully, Kanu will lead from the front and won't flee like that other hubristic swindler, Ojukwu hypocritically encouraging his followers to fight on.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2021
youghs:

Bro abeg rest, when the war starts it will go round and get to you and by God's grace you'll still be here with us after it ends so you can tell us and everyone else the tales. By that time trust me ur mentality would be way different and you'll never in your life beg for war again, you can ask Samuel anyawu about what his eyes and ears has seen and heard in borno.

The guy just talks lots of nonsense
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
ariesbull:

.. don't you have shame

.. deal with this first

their is a difference between loans and donations....loans you will have to pay back over years and donations are gifts....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
kikuyu1:

OHH, FK OFF!? Why SHOULDN'T I as a human, ESPECIALLY an African care? If I see an Indonesian or Moroccan stumbling into a minefield why wouldn't I warn him ? After half a century you're repeating the same playbook that led to your crushing by FG forces.
You ALWAYS screech you were innocent and blameless and I was fooled, frankly. Tell me what happened to the Sultan of Sokotos wife? How did she die?
WASN'T it Maj Nzeogwu who pulled the trigger? AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON BBC WITH ZERO EFFS?
How did you expect Northerners to react, ESPECIALLY when he'd been born, grown up in the North and was such a fluent Hausa speaker he was even called Kaduna Boy?
Like Jews and Tutsis you Igbo are addicted to self serving myths and fail to acknowledge the chaos you create. Btw, I've seen this mentality IRL with your boys in Nairobi. ACTUALLY, I wish you'd take on FG forces again! Hopefully, Kanu will lead from the front and won't flee like that other hubristic swindler, Ojukwu hypocritically encouraging his followers to fight on.
Kadeuna nzeogwu was from delta state
They are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2021
kikuyu1:

I must commend you for writing this whole rubbish alone.
Just so you know, I'm not Igbo, and don't belong to any of the 3 major ethnic group.
You couldn't string a complete sentence without
Deriding the Igbos..
You must be crazy to think you can come to a Nigerian forum, single out a tribe and write such derogatory remarks about them.
You are already lost old man, just retire from social media, it's doing more harm to you than good.

Thunder fire your left sagging ball @kikuyu1

Imagine this deballed maumau British slave, coming to a Nigerian forum to talk trash.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
arantess:

Kadeuna nzeogwu was from delta state
They are not igbo

suddenly they are not igbos no more....but ipob always add them to useless biafra maps....

anyways,who gives a fvck,just dont start another useless war....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2021
IGpro1:
I must commend you for writing this whole rubbish alone.
Just so you know, I'm not Igbo, and don't belong to any of the 3 major ethnic group.
You couldn't string a complete sentence without
Deriding the Igbos..
You must be crazy to think you can come to a Nigerian forum, single out a tribe and write such derogatory remarks about them.
You are already lost old man, just retire from social media, it's doing more harm to you than good.

Thunder fire your left sagging ball @kikuyu1

Imagine this deballed maumau British slave, coming to a Nigerian forum to talk trash.

yeah,yeah....keep on pissin people off....
everybody is startin to profile igbos now....

ntoor....una cant hide under nigeria no more when you do stvpid things....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Yet in one developed country i know and live in (USA), you can fly in and out without a darn covid test or temp check. But here you are blasting Nigeria.
And there is no way that person died of covid, for someone to be walking around without showing severe symptoms of covid and then die a few hours later? This virus doesn't work that way, it's not a damn heart attack.
To get to the point of dying, he wouldn't even have made it to the airport, he'd be sick in bed, struggling to breathe etc, before dying. You don't catch covid today and then die same day. Stop peddling rubbish stories

BabaOwen:
We need to start taking things serious in Nigeria. A foolish mistake by Nigerian airport officials don dey cause problem for us. A Nigerian wanted to travel to Canada, he did a Covid-19 test in the airport. Can you believe the man was let go before the result of the test was released shocked

The man died few hours after getting to Canada.

Now before you go fit enter Dubai from Nigeria, nah the airlines go do Covid-19 test for you and is going to be a direct fly to the UAE from Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
tsdarkside:

yeah,yeah....keep on pissin people off....
everybody is startin to profile igbos now....

ntoor....una cant hide under nigeria no more when you do stvpid things....
you be goat..I don't indulge in tribal bs,
Let me restrain myself from cursing your father.
I'm neither Igbo Yoruba or hausa, my only concern is Nigeria, if your not a Nigerian, no put your dirty mouth on our discussion.

I've always observed your stupidity on other threads. Only jobless youths indulge in tribal rants.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2021
We have a crisis at hand and the government seems not to be concerned about it. If something isn't done about the issue of this "bandits", they will be worse than bokoharam and ISWAP and the only reasonable solution is dialogue.
See how armed these guys are.

Something tells me they are actually Nigeriens moving down south to seek "greener pastures" in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2021
IGpro1:
you be goat..I don't indulge in tribal bs,
Let me restrain myself from cursing your father.
I'm neither Igbo Yoruba or hausa, my only concern is Nigeria, if your not a Nigerian, no put your dirty mouth on our discussion.

I've always observed your stupidity on other threads. Only jobless youths indulge in tribal rants.

go hug a elefant....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigeria needs to break up. Muslim north and a Christian south can't work. The middle belt is mostly Christians but look how a section of the country Lord's it over them.
India and Pakistan couldn't work together as a nation, how can Nigeria work.

The North have sharia laws in a circular state, the Igbos feel marginalized, the Yorubas are polarized right now, middle belt have separated themselves from the north, South south/ Niger delta seems to be the only region not clamouring for war or break out, however it's still the most oppressed region.
Nigeria is due for break up.
And only the likes of Sunday igboho and Ipob agitations can make it solid.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Whyem15:
We have a crisis at hand and the government seems not to be concerned about it. If something isn't done about the issue of this "bandits", they will be worse than bokoharam and ISWAP and the only reasonable solution is dialogue.
See how armed these guys are.

Something tells me they are actually Nigeriens moving down south to seek "greener pastures" in Nigeria.

This wankers are rocking NA Gucci. And we are still taking baby steps with them angry
Issorite.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.