Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3022584 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
bidexiii:
BHT attacks police checkpoint in Maiduguri,
The vehicles were captured when the group attacked a police checkpoint along the Maiduguri-Chabal-Magumeri Road in Borno State. Chabal in the Magumeri Local Government Area is about 22km from Maimalari Cantonment, 7 Division Nigerian Army, Maiduguri.

Chabbal sincerely I always feel scared when I see police checkpoints away from Maiduguri. I once saw a police man with this their tear gas gun in a checkpoint, I begin cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
BabaOwen:
Sheik Gumi visits Zamfara bandit in forests, appeals for peace

A renowned Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Dr Aimed Abubakar Mahmoud Gumi, on Tuesday visited some bandits in the forests of Shinkafi and Gummi local government areas of Zamfara State.

It was gathered that Gumi’s visit to the camps was to spread the message of Islam and peace to the Fulani herdsmen and rid the country of kidnappings and banditry.

Gummi and his entourage were said to have first gone to the forest of Tubali and Makkai in Shinkafi LGA which were under the control of armed Fulani herdsmen.

At the first settlement in Tubali Forest, Gumi was said to have met with about 150 armed Fulanis who expressed their grievances and why it would be difficult for them to surrender their arms.

The chairman of Shinkafi council reportedly said before the peace agreement with the bandits, there were frequent and rampant cases of kidnappings on Shinkafi-Gusau road while instances of frequent attacks with heavy casualties were rampant, adding that presently, the council had spent seven months without a single attack.

The bandit commander, identified simply as Bello, said, “Let the killings of our loved ones by security agents without due process of the law stop, as well as cattle rustling that denied most of us legitimate means of livelihood.”

At Makkai Forest, Gumi and his entourage met with more than 600 bandits with automatic rifles.

Their top commander, one Kachalla Turji, welcomed the Sheikh.

Like in Tubali, the bandits in Makkai expressed frustration at government attitude towards them.

Gumi said, “Let there be peace; you all have a legitimate concern and grievances, and I believe that since the Niger Delta armed militants were integrated by the Federal Government and are even in the business of pipelines protection, the Federal Government should immediately look into how something like that will be done to the Fulani to provide them with reasonable means of livelihood including jobs, working capitals, entrepreneurship training, building clinic and schooling.”

https://punchng.com/gumi-visits-zamfara-bandit-in-forests-appeals-for-peace/?amp=1

Fact remains..these people are not even Nigerian in the first place...their tuban style and colour is what you find in Niger republic,Mali and Chad and off course since Nigeria is father christmas with no responsible government they can come in and muscle everybody to squeeze out cash either from the citizens or government....I doubt if these nonesense happen in Chad, mali or Niger republic where they came from...

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
MEET THE 21ST CHIEF OF THE AIR STAFF, NIGERIAN AIR FORCE:
AIR VICE MARSHAL IO AMAO DFS GSS RBS GSM QFI psc fndu MSc MMSc

Born in Enugu on 14 September 1965, Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Isiaka Amao, is an indigene of Oshogbo Local Government Area in the State of Osun, South West Nigeria. He joined the Armed Forces of Nigeria as a Cadet of the Nigerian Defence Academy Regular Course 35 in January 1984 and, upon completion of his training at the Academy, was commissioned a Pilot Officer in the Nigerian Air Force in December 1986. In an illustrious career spanning over three and a half decades, the distinguished senior officer has served in diverse roles cutting across Operational, Instructional, Command, Staff, Diplomatic, Policy and Strategic Leadership functions.

Operationally, as a seasoned Fighter Instructor Pilot on the Alpha Jet, Air Vice Marshal Amao served as a Squadron Pilot at the 99 (now 407) Air Combat Training Group Kainji. He subsequently worked as an Instructor Pilot at both the 301 (now 401) Flying Training School Kaduna and the 303 (now 403) Flying Training School Kano, with over 1,500 Jet and Instructional Hours to his credit. Notable in his operational experiences are his participation in the draw-down of the Africa-led International Support Mission to Mali (AFISMA), as well as the counter-insurgency Operations ZAMAN LAFIYA and LAFIA DOLE in the North East of Nigeria. His Command experiences cover the spectrum from the tactical, through the operational to the strategic levels, endowing him with a holistic appreciation of the complexities of leading a fighting force. Significantly in this regard, he commanded the 407 Air Combat Training Group Kainji and the 75 (now 103) Strike Group Yola. He went on to become Air Component Commander for both Operation ZAMAN LAFIYA and Operation LAFIYA DOLE, also serving as Deputy Theatre Commander for the latter. In these roles, he oversaw a synergistic employment of Air Power to effectively support land forces in sustaining stabilization operations across the North East Theatre. The Air Vice Marshal then rose to the position of Air Officer Commanding Tactical Air Command, the lead combat element (often referred to as the “teeth”) of the Nigerian Air Force.

In terms of Staff experience, Air Vice Marshal Amao was privileged to serve in critical capacities which enabled him to contribute significantly to development of the Service whilst acquiring unique perspectives and insights which have shaped his strategic thoughts. He was, at various times; Air Assistant to the Chief of the Air Staff, Assistant Director of Operations, Director of Policy, Director of Training as well as Director of Operations, all at Headquarters Nigerian Air Force. This rich bouquet of Strategic-level Staff experiences instilled in him a deep appreciation of developmental imperatives of the Service.

Moreover, Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Amao possesses a keen understanding of international relations as they affect defence matters, acquired through service as Deputy Defence Adviser and Acting Defence Adviser at the Nigerian High Commission in London, United Kingdom. In the area of Policy and Strategic Leadership, he has developed vital competencies in the course of his service as Chief of Training and Operations and subsequently Chief of Policy and Plans at Headquarters Nigerian Air Force. Most recently, until his appointment as the Twenty First Chief of the Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Amao was the Commandant of the Armed Forces Resettlement Centre, Oshodi, a key institution tasked with the responsibility of training and empowering military personnel for post-service re-integration into the civil society.

Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Amao is decorated, amongst others, with the Forces Service Star, Meritorious Service Star, Distinguished Service Star and General Service Star, in addition to the General Service Medal and the River Benue Star, which were awarded for his service in various military campaigns. He has also been privileged to benefit from strategic leadership development training in notable indigenous and international institutions; he is an alumnus of the prestigious Armed Forces Command and Staff College Jaji-Nigeria as well as the Defence Services Staff College Wellington, India. He is a Fellow of the National Defence University of China and holds a Master of Science in Defence and Strategic Studies from the University of Madras India as well as a Master of Military Science and Strategy from the National Defence University China. He is also a certified aircraft accident investigator trained in Karachi, Pakistan and at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Zaria, Nigeria as well as being a Qualified Flying Instructing (QFI).

Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Isiaka Amao is happily married to Mrs Elizabeth Olubunmi Amao, and the union is blessed with 3 sons. At his leisure, he enjoys reading, dancing and travelling as well as playing volleyball and golf. He also has a keen interest in fish farming.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Nothing much my brother. Just several APC and MRAPS rolling up these our Sambisa axis.

Military don lock us down for two weeks now self. Them dey open the road once in a week now without prior notice. Food price don increase by force.

Abeg Which set of Army guys now where up and down Black (Black long sleeve and black trousers)

Mostly NA S.O.F trained in Buni - Yadi, Yobe State.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Chabbal sincerely I always feel scared when I see police checkpoints away from Maiduguri. I once saw a police man with this their tear gas gun in a checkpoint, I begin cry

I don't know if I should starting laughing or crying shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Valkrie:

Fact remains..these people are not even Nigerian in the first place...their tuban style and colour is what you find in Niger republic,Mali and Chad and off course since Nigeria is father christmas with no responsible government they can come in and muscle everybody to squeeze out cash either from the citizens or government....I doubt if these nonesense happen in Chad, mali or Niger republic where they came from...
They tried it in CAR, Benin Republic and Ghana. They were defeated ruthlessly, especially by the Ghanian military. Nah only Nigerians dey give them this nonsense chance.

If Fulani heardsmen are caught by Vigilantes in Benin Republic, they do kill everyone of them. The only thing dey understand is violence, not all this rubbish peace talk.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
IGpro1:
what concerns you, will that romove hunger and starvation from Kenya?
Don't you have problems in your shity one city Chinese colony to worry about
Like suing the British for castrating your mau mau balless men.
Can't you see no one cares about a mere foreigner from Kibera coming to lecture us on our history.

AMEBO will kill you old man.

look at you....what a disgrace....
you wanted everybody to hate nigeria,now others are not lookin only at nigeria,they are lookin at you closesly too....

and your people abroad always tend to fvck up and make too much noise....
from ghana to europe,from malaysia to indonesia....now kenya....

nawa for you igbos....
and the funny part is,it was an igbo that opened that kenya is better than nigeria thread....

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whyem15:
When a nation decides not to police it's borders/boundaries, these are the consequences it must deal with.

70% of the security and economic problems we face are due to lack of proper border policing, 20% due to the uselessness of the police force, the two together are due to lack of proactiveness on the part of the government.

It is really frustrating seriously, I don't know why it is so hard to secure the borders.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

you wanted everybody to hate nigeria,now others are not lookin only at nigeria,they are lookin at you closesly too....

nawa for you igbos....
and the funny part is,it was an igbo that opened that kenya is better than nigeria thread....

It is annoying how some of you guys classify criminal groups as a whole tribe. Ipob is a criminal group, Igbo is an ethnic group. Its just like saying bokoharam represents Muslims. We need to stop this gutter and stupid behaviour if we want to move forward peacefully as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Nothing much my brother. Just several APC and MRAPS rolling up these our Sambisa axis.

Military don lock us down for two weeks now self. Them dey open the road once in a week now without prior notice. Food price don increase by force.

Abeg Which set of Army guys now where up and down Black (Black long sleeve and black trousers)
particularly NA special forces I know 159 SF battalion
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whyem15:
In fact there is a huge economic advantage in solving this issue of herdsmen-farmers conflict reasonably.
The current value of the Nigerian cattle industry is about $2 billion, if we modernize we can increase it to $10 billion, generating a lot of employment opportunities ; vets, extension officers, genetic engineers, business opportunities; production of silage, production of cattle drugs and supplements, development of the diary industry, increase yields, development of manure industry and indirectly increasing crop yields, billions paid as taxes to the government.

Establishment of cattle ranches across the country is a gold mine waiting to be tapped. It's exactly the same with ensuring peace and stability in the lake Chad axis because of the vast quantity of oil/gas in that region. We are painfully wasting opportunities.

We in the south are not interested in the cattle industry, therefore we are not giving any free land for RUGA. If they want free land, they should go and ask their governors in their states. QED.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

nawa for you igbos....
what is wrong with you head guy, told you ain't Igbo, don't even understand Igbo, what's with this Igbo thing.
Your pettiness doesn't bother me a bit though, so shift abeg.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
IGpro1:
what is wrong with you head guy, told you ain't Igbo, don't even understand Igbo, what's with this Igbo thing.
Your pettiness doesn't bother me a bit though, so shift abeg.

sharrap their....!!
then why are you offended when that kenya guy said something about igbos....??

wetin consighn you their....??
you cant be messin around the world and when people get pissed you hide under nigeria....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

sharrap their....!!

you cant be messin around the world and when people get pissed you hide under nigeria....
you're a fool, I'm a Nigerian I have Igbo friends and in-laws, I have never one day hear them mention Biafra. Why do you hate the Igbos.
Do you think yourubas are saints. Yourubas started this whole internet fraud thing.
Fulanis are killing your father's and mothers na Igbo you see to blame.mumu
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
youghs:

It is annoying how some of you guys classify criminal groups as a whole tribe. Ipob is a criminal group, Igbo is an ethnic group. Its just like saying bokoharam represents Muslims. We need to stop this gutter and stupid behaviour if we want to move forward peacefully as a nation.

am sorry....you know how i mean it....
that ipob idioot pissed me off too much....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
IGpro1:
you're a fool, I'm a Nigerian I have Igbo friends and in-laws, I have never one day hear them mention Biafra. Why do you hate the Igbos.
Do you think yourubas are saints. Yourubas started this whole internet fraud thing.
Fulanis are killing your father's and mothers na Igbo you see to blame.mumu

sharrap....then why were you angry....??
the kenyan was right....

you go piss people off and then start talkin hugwash....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

sharrap....then why were you angry....??
the kenyan was right....

you go piss people off and then start talkin nohugwash....
mumu, a US citizen will defend US, same with every sane human,

If kikuyu1 were innocent I wouldn't call him out.
He's on many occasions talked against Nigeria.
As far as he's an African, he only comes here to pick one or two things to mock Nigeria.
Na today.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

We in the south are not interested in the cattle industry, therefore we are not giving any free land for RUGA. If they want free land, they should go and ask their governors in their states. QED.

Nobody is forcing anybody to give land for free. If your state government wants to release land for free, na their wahala be that and if they decide to either sell or lease, same thing. If government takes land from you to give to cattle farmers, please sue them.
Regarding the interest in the cattle industry, please speak for yourself and the set of people that have appointed you to be their representative only.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari has forwarded the names of the former service chiefs to the National assembly for confirmation as Non-career Ambassador designates.

He has also extended the tenure of the IGP by 3 months.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tsdarkside(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
IGpro1:
mumu, a US citizen will defend US, same with every sane human,

If kikuyu1 were innocent I wouldn't call him out.
He's on many occasions talked against Nigeria.
As far as he's an African, he only comes here to pick one or two things to mock Nigeria.
Na today.

ehen,as you defended nigeria too as nigeria was called shitthole....

no way....i will not defend such people....

i already confronted that kikuyu1 guy before too....
but what he said about nigerian history is true....

am even surprised that he bothered to even find out the truth sef....

to hell with ipob and anybody that support them....!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Odunayaw:
Babaowen

It's not style or any such thing. A simple explanation is the way you're promoted with you classmates every 3rd term till you reach ss3. In ss3, some of your colleagues become Prefects while others remain senior students.

However after graduation, the prefectship is given to the next set (your juniors) no?. And then both prefects (outgoing) and ss3 students pass out. Won't it be an anomaly if your mates who were prefects pass out and you're still in school uniform?

I hope this explanation helps. The outgoing chiefs along with their coursemates have reached the end of the service years. The next set of chiefs are automatically juniors of the outgoing set. You want your junior to come and command you?

If there's one thing I wish the SANDF could copy from the Nigerian military, it is this. It keeps the service from becoming too top heavy and clears career pathways for junior ranks.
We have very good Colonels who reach retirement age before accruing 1-star because there are no rank openings. Brig Gens in HR with full staff commanding less than 100 people.

A general for every 150 people in a force structure of less than 70 000.
No wonder our National Treasury refuses any increase in the Defence budget unless they sort out personnel staffing and costs in the higher ranks.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
bidexiii:
DefenceInfoNG leaders & State Dept’s Air-Ground AGI Advisor review $2.38M of communications equipment to support the Nigeria Defence Headquarters (DHQ) Joint AGI school, donated by @USAfricaCommand. After a pause for #COVID restrictions, DHQ will recommence in-person training.
AGI is a Joint program overseen by DefenceInfoNG HQ to enhance airstrike & artillery ops while adhering to the Law of Armed Conflict.

Source- US mission in Nigeria

Wow. Military Comm Equipments are beauty to behold. Very delicious tongue kiss tongue. These would definitely compliment and help coordinate operations of the tucanos

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

Prior to the coup, Igbos and other southerners were being killed in religious crises, in kano, borno, Kaduna and some other northern states. They were already suffering in the north, coupled with the fact that notherners were always referring to Nigeria as their possession.
Though Igbos were heading top government positions, the hausas were controlling almost everything. hope you know only OBJ and Ironsi were the only southern head of state.
Sardauna of sokoto was a Fulani Islamic fundamentalist. He was the first post independence northern Muslim to push for the total islamization of Nigeria.
Almost all military government in Nigeria were headed by fulanis.
Almost all past presidents of Nigeria are more of notherners.
This was what Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu saw and wanted to correct, but ended up causing more harm to the IGBOS
Till date those notherners are still going about with their born to rule mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Daverytimes(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

sharrap their....!!

He ain't Igbo, but I am, and you can go hug the first transformer you see.

I see hatred for Igbos is celebrated in here, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

Dude, am not like most people on here. I ADMIT when I DON'T know and learn the facts: which is how I changed my mind about the whole Biafra thing.
Notice, AFTER all this time all the Biafra boosters still HAVEN'T responded to the Kaduna Boy clip.

These people live in a parallel REALITY wherein there own well planned crimes are ignored while they point fingers and bask in false victimhood much like Tutsis.

[
b]On 1 October 1990 the RPF led by Major-General Fred Gisa Rwigyema invaded Rwanda, starting the Rwandan Civil War. [/b]Despite Rwigyema being killed on 2 October, the RPF incursion was initially successful. However, the Rwandan Army received help from Belgium, France and Zaire and within a month had regained the initiative, forcing the RPF back into Uganda.[7]
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Patriotic_Front/url]

They shot down the plane killing Habyarimana and blamed his widow, Agathe! And PEOPLE believed them!?

Since then Tutsis have twice invaded the DRC killing at least 6 mn Congolese according to UN reports.

Ultimately, nine African countries and around twenty-five armed groups became involved in the war.[8] By 2008, the war and its aftermath had caused 5.4 million deaths, principally through disease and starvation,[9] making the Second Congo War the deadliest conflict worldwide since World War II.[10]
[url][/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War]

Few people know these uncomfortable facts and keep repeating BS about Hotel Rwanda or "facts" from used toilet paper like Philip Gourevitchs' execrable book.

This is why I'm an enemy unto death of false narratives and self serving history.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gamboru Ngala Under Attack !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whyem15:
Buhari has forwarded the names of the former service chiefs to the National assembly for confirmation as Non-career Ambassador designates.

He has also extended the tenure of the IGP by 3 months.
Is he trying to give them immunity against perceived invitation from ICC or what....anyways let's see what Lawan and cohorts will do
As for IGP, there was ample time to choose someone else yeah? So why extend again especially as I read it's against the police act 2020..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lurker4Long:

If there's one thing I wish the SANDF could copy from the Nigerian military, it is this. It keeps the service from becoming too top heavy and clears career pathways for junior ranks.
We have very good Colonels who reach retirement age before accruing 1-star because there are no rank openings. Brig Gens in HR with full staff commanding less than 100 people.

A general for every 150 people in a force structure of less than 70 000.

No wonder our National Treasury refuses any increase in the Defence budget unless they sort out personnel staffing and costs in the higher ranks.
Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gamboru attack Repelled.

Kudos cool

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Odunayaw:
Wow!!
It is really bad, though my numbers are out slightly:
"This, according to a research paper prepared for the Portfolio Committee on Defence and Military Veterans (PCDMV), in essence translates into one general, admiral or equivalent official for every 184 people in the DoD/SANDF."

https://www.defenceweb.co.za/featured/sandf-is-top-heavy-with-generals-parliamentary-research-report/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Gamboru attack Repelled.

Kudos cool

Which kind NEPA light war be dis sef...?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
ariesbull:
THEIR POSITION IS CLEAR, BIAFRA....So i think Government can come in negotiate autonomy or confederacy ...but they want Biafra

They want Biafra as if their father owns Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.